Hello. I know I don't write much (well, ever... yet). I haven't had the time to. However, the ideas are in place, so maybe... just maybe... I will write something one of these days. For now, though, the purpose of this account remains as an easy link to find the stories I want to read.
That's about it for now. I'm far too tired to write more. I have school tomorrow, and must get my rest. Until next time...
I may not be gay, but I do have gay friends. Thank you to whoever wrote this.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
Unsafe External Link