Author has written 30 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, Wrestling, SpongeBob SquarePants, 3:10 to Yuma, 2007, Men In Black, and Aladdin.
UPDATE: March 29, 2010 - This account is now on permanent hiatus. The wrestling prompt that is going on now will be updated later in the week but after that, no more fanfics. The unfinished ones will remain unfinished until we are inspired to write again. One of us has a very demanding job and home life which means we haven't the time to write. Another is also working long hours while the other just doesn't have the heart or energy to type anymore. T will be finishing the joint project titled "Sins of the Father" co-written by Seraphalexial and wrestlefan4 but makes no promises about any others. Sorry.
March 29, 2010 - R.I.P HBK's Career
"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived." - Jean Luc Picard
"Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But
whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels has left the building..." - Monday Night Raw, March 29, 2010
Maybe part of loving is learning to let go. - From the TV show 'The Wonder Years'
About Us Sukkas
Here is a few things you should know about this profile:
1. There are THREE people using this account. NO we do NOT have multiple personalities, although you should be warned that at times we may seem just a bit off.
2. We all have other ff.net accounts. Wouldn't you like to know?
3. We are ALL perverts hence the pen name, although T can proudly proclaim that she just has a warped mind and J & K like to infiltrate it with their pervertedness.
4. We will probably never tell you which one of us wrote each fic. Why? Because we don't wanna. We each have our own unique writing style so that should be enough right there. In the event that we write a joint fic, then we will tell you that all three of us wrote it. Sounds good huh?
5. We update when we can. All of us are in college and have jobs. We do occasionally have lives outside of this site so you'll just have to get over it.
6. In case you didn't know, in the event that someone tries to sue us, well...please don't. We own NOTHING! Except...maybe some OC's but no WWE, HP, NARUTO, ect ect ect unless we state otherwise.
Now, moving on...
SLASH AND YAOI BABY! WOOT! WOOT!
I suppose you guys should know that most of the stories that will be posted on this joint account will be SLASH or YAOI unless it's from the Harry Potter genre. We tend to stick to hetero pairings for HP though 'T' will venture into slash every now and then. As for wrestling, I'm telling you now that every story concerning wrestling will be slash. That means lots of hot man rubbing their hot, naked bodies next to each other. Yep. Damn right. You got a problem with it? Too damn bad. They do that anyway every monday night at 9pm so get over it.
Don't waste your time sending us threatening messages about slash. If you do, you will be ignored unless 'T' is the one that reads the message. She won't be able to resist arguing since she's studying to be a lawyer someday. Furthermore if your writing isn't as good as ours then you really shouldn't comment on our stuff if you get my drift. No we are not the best writers in the world but if you care to flame our stuff, make sure your stuff is better otherwise be prepared for the flame of a lifetime. -sigh-
Anyway, we all refuse to ship wrestlers with Divas because we don't like the Divas. We like one or two of them but not enough to ship them with our favorite wrestlers. Again, if you don't like it then don't waste your time reading our fics. We are here to appeal to the SLASH LOVERS of wrestling and not the pansies who only want to read lame ass, angsty fics about the Divas and their infatuations with the wrestling men. Sheesh. It's old and played out. Slash is whats in now! Woot! Woot!
Now for the anime rant:
1. SASUKE UCHIHA IS GAY! GAY! GAY!
2. Naruto/Hinata is like Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. Same can be said about Sasuke and Sakura.
3. NEJI/TENTEN SUCKS! THAT PAIRING SHOULD GET AN EPIC BAN BECAUSE NEJI BELONGS WITH HINATA! Or he can be Itachi's lover. He he he
What K Likes:
Chartruse Green Poodle Dog Sunglasses (Don't ask. You wouldn't understand if we told you anyway), Men--HOT men, Jeff Hardy (of course), Sitting on the dock of the bay watching the tide roll in, blueberry cream cheese, (I'm going to get some creme cheese on Wednesday), Purses, I LOVE purses, prancing around in capes-beaded capes, especially the kind that can be wrapped around a Christmas tree, um...my mind's a blank at this point so I'll get back to you later...Wait, I kinda think nerdy guys are hot like Riley from National Treasure. He gets me all hot and bothered. (K did not write that last sentence. T did. That must mean that Riley gets T all hot and bothered.)
1. Harry Potter:
Snape/Hermione, (J says "Boooooooo" to this. She hates this pairing. -_- At the moment there is a conversation taking place between the J and K about Draco and Ginny.) Anything else that pairs up Hermione sucks--ESPECIALLY FRED AND HERMIONE!! (Grrrrrr) Random statement from K at this point..."Why in the hell is there not any good Golden Girls fics? I just don't understand it. There are stories like 'Sophia farts too much'"...Now there's a random conversation about a guy farting in psychology with a farting medical condition. (I interrupt them) ahem Now were back to K's pairings.
Hated Pairings: FRED HERMIONE!? WHO THE HELL PAIRS THEM UP?! I won't flame J but I strongly am against this pairing--so K says.
Shawn/Kim, (Death be upon SGA if they don't stay together. She should have killed the bitch off.) Shawn/Cena, M-Pregs because they are so hilarious, (J says "Son of a biscuit"). More will be added at a future time.
Hated Pairings: Shawn and Rhi. K says "The bitch needs to die." She says this through clinched teeth and holding a pretend gun.
3. Pirates of the Carribbean
Jack and Elizabeth. This is about the only pairing that matters to K. K says "More fandoms/pairings to come later".
WE ALL HATE ELIZABETH AND WILL!!
K hates anybody with Sakura. (T says "Right on!")
Inuyasha/Kagome Inuyasha and Kagome are meant to be together. Not Inuyasha and Kikyo. Kikyo annoys me. She is a weak character. She needs to grow a backbone and stop being so wilty. The wilting flower act is annoying. At least Kagome will stand up to Inuyasha and has a backbone. Kagome shows emotion, Kikyo does not.
What J likes
I like reading, almost anything really I am not that particular when it comes to actual books. But ff, I tend to stick with shows I like. I get a good laugh out of some of the sick things people can come up with. I love watching sappy romances and laughing at them, honestly who watched The Notebook and thought she would pick the poor guy, you know if that was real life she would have gotten the rich one. Anyways, I am also a fan of dorky men. Not to the point where they are the weird stalker creeps, but the cute lovable dorks who are funny and look good in button downs. Okay that's enough about me...
1. Harry Potter
Ginny with basically any male except Harry. Hermione/ sad and alone. (T says, "You hater".)
Hated Pairings: "I HATE DRACO/HERMIONE FICS!" (The quotes are what J says in keesh you didn't know.) J also hates Luna/Harry.
2. Dark Angel
Alec/Max. The only pairing that matters.
Hated Parirings: Max/Logan, Alec/Asha--Transgenics should be with transgenics.
3. Naruto (T says "Wooooooo!")
Hated Pairings: Naruto/Hinata, Tsunade/Kakashi.
What T Likes:
Anime, Wrestling, Video Games, Men, Men who smell like men, Older men like HBK and John Cena, Hillary Clinton supporters, Tomatoes, Bananas although I don't like banana flavored anything, Cranberry Limeades from Sonic, Cheesecake, Link from the Zelda games, Mitsurugi from the SoulCalibur games, Seong Mina from the SoulCalibur games, Cookies, Mater from Cars, Mulan, NFL Football, IMVU...I suppose if I liked Poodle Dog Sunglasses then they would have to be filled with fabulousness and be the color pink instead of Chartruse Green.
Neji/Hinata, Neji/Lee, Sasuke/Neji, Sasuke/Naruto, Itachi/Hinata, Itachi/Ino, Itachi/Neji, Itachi/Kakashi, Itachi/Naruto, Kakashi/Iruka, Kakashi/Tsunade, Kakashi/Hinata, Kakashi/Guy, Guy/Tenten, Naruto/Gaara
Hated Pairings: Neji/Tenten, Neji/Sakura, Sasuke/Sakura--although they belong together--, Sakura/Kakashi, Sakura/Naruto,....Basically, I hate Sakura and Sasuke so take that for what it's worth. Oh and I don't like your "regular" supposed 'canon' pairings either.
Kikyo/Inuyasha and Kikyo/Sesshomaru. That is all.
Hated Parings: I HATE THAT BITCH KAGOME! SHE NEEDS TO DIE! SHE NEEDS TO GO AWAY! INUYASHA NEEDS A WOMAN! A REAL WOMAN! KIKYO WAS HIS FIRST LOVE AND THEY WERE TO BE MARRIED! KAGOME IS A LITTLE SLUT AND SHE JUST ANNOYS THE HELL OUT OF ME! IF YOU DARE TRY TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE I WILL UM...GO OFF ON YOU!! I WILL NEVER SHIP INUYASHA AND KAGOME! (J and K are currently trying to tell me how great Kagome is and I am trying my best not to throw something at them. Kagome is a whiny, teenage bitch who needs to grow the F up!)
3. Harry Potter
Severus/Hermione. This pairing is right on so many levels. Harry/Hermione. I love Rowling to death but I have always believed that Harry and Hermione had more chemistry than she and Ron. This is the pairing that should have happened and NOT Harry/Ginny. Severus/Molly or Lucius/Molly. These are odd pairing but I believe it could work. Plus, like I said earlier, the best pairings are the odd ones. Harry/Draco. Harry/Voldemort. Ok. The Harry/Voldy is pushing it I know but...it can be done. Just read Possess Me.
Hated Pairings: Harry/Ginny, Ron/Harry, Lucius/Hermione, Lucius/Narcissa, Dumbledore with other guys...and anything with Hermione being mistreated. (J would like to point out that Dumbledore was in fact gay, and no offense to Rowling but everyone else in the world thought he was straight, who the hell makes Dumbledore gay?)
HBK- my main muse. I will slash him with everyone I deem worthy. HHH, Bret Hart, John Cena, Edge, Randy Orton, Owen Hart, Maryse, Batista, Chris Jericho
Some of TKJ's Favorite Quotes
1. "Maybe we should hire a man for 'X'..." -At this point T is eyeing K curiously- "No, not like a prostitute but like use one of those 'Hire-A-Date' services. I think she's a bit more desperate than us."--K referring to a friend who has strange expectations for her future husband-to-be.
2. "Ooooooooo T!" -K all excited as if just had a shocking revelation from God himself- "If you married Batista then your name would be T Batista!"--K referring to the wrestler Dave Batista...and me. -shakes head- I think K was on something serious.
3. "Shawn is Rick Flair's illegitimate love child!" K just said this in reference to watching clips of Flair and seeing the striking resemblance he bore to Shawn...we think that this has some fanfic possibilities.
4. "M doesn't hoard her cookies, she just gives the out freely," K said this after a night of bashing someone who has gotten on all our nerves...well at least mine (I am J by the way)
5. "Every one sins at some point in their life, let me be that sin," T speaking about Shawn Michaels.
6. Miss K came into my room with a bandage across her nose. I presumed to ask Miss K what happened and this is what she said. "I was playing bungee cables and I got hit across my face. I was only playing with them because I was trying to be helpful." T is thinking "Yeah, sure you were." "So I ended up getting hit across the face in three places. My face hurt really badly and I was numb. I was thinking to myself, 'Do NOT cuss. Do NOT cuss.' Then I thought to myself, 'Do NOT cry. I must NOT cry'. I was thinking this because I have to learn to endure pain so that I can become a professional wrestler someday." T is thinking "K has lost her damn mind".
7. "You can get all As and still flunk life."--Walker Percy
8. "Convent. A place of retirement for women who wish for leisure to meditate upon the sin of idleness."--Ambrose Bierce
9. Naruto: When Naruto falls for an obvious trap and is struggling about. Kakashi is telling him that a ninja must see through deception I get it I get it!
10. "I want to get married so that I can wear sexy lingerie!" -- 'K' She was telling T this randomly one day.
11. Just to tell you what is going on right now: K has T cornered in my room with a Bic pall point pin pointed at her threatening to kill her for something she has written on her other account. "Things would be a whole lot simplar if you followed my advice" K tells T in a low voice oozing with meaning. T has snuck out of the room but is followed by K and all I can say is what the hell just happened...
12. So we are currently enduring a semester of a Civil War class. Well we have a die-hard confederate wanna be in the class with us who also happens to be a southern methodist preacher. Anyway, we have book reports that we have to do this week and L gave us his report. Needless to say K made this statement during his presentation: "It helps to be going somewhere to get to it eventually. He isn't going anywhere." You see, L's entire dramatic buildup led to nowhere. In fact, his entire presentation was about the book cover and the author. J has decided that he didn't read. There's no fucking way you can do a 20 minute presentation about the book cover and have actually read the book.
13. "Life sucks...and then you die." --Vince McMahon
14. "Hell naw he ain't dead! You can't kill somebody that's already dead!" -- 'T' I was asked about Michael Meyers while watching Halloween H2O. I had to inform Mariasicle that dead people can't die.
Favorite Writers on FF.Net
vadg, wrestlefan4, Seraphalexiel, Adnacia, wrenbaily, AnonymousPunk, TheVampireLucinda, Taker-took-my-Toys, MaryJohn, Dark Kaneanite and XxShawns Guardian AngelxX. These guys make this sight like crack, as dear Seraphalexiel so kindly put it. :D