Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
As you can tell by my username, I'm a complete Harry Potter nut! The conclusion of Deathly Hallows left a large, gaping hole in my life which I am now filling in by shovelling large amounts of Harry Potter Fanfiction. However, there are some parts of some fanfics that I just cannot stand (ranging from smaller to important story elements) so I thought, "Hey, I've been in Honors and AP English throughout high school and I've got good grades in my college english classes, so why not write my own?" Now here I am.
I'm not just all Harry Potter though. I'm a big fan of a whole bunch of cartoons and am an avid follower of the various fanbases. I also enjoy other books such as the books about Drizzt Do'Urden in Forgotten Realms, the Echorium Sequence, and some great stories like Bridge to Terabithia. But right now, I got hit by a late case of the Potter bug so (picking up some random stick from the ground) "STUPEFY!" "PROTEGO!" "AVADA KEDAVRA!" There...much better.
Anyway, being the said Harry Potter nut I claim to be, anything that strays from the canon information completely irks me (don't get me wrong, I know some people began their fics before JK Rowling released the additional info) but that's just me. I'm completely OCD for Harry Potter. That's why I might actually dip into the fics I create to add/remove some stuff that go against dear Jo Rowling's Harry Potter-verse.
I am an obsessed shipper of Rose/Scorpius.
Number your 12 favourite Harry Potter Characters, in no particular order, and answer the questions below.
1. Scorpius Malfoy
2. Rose Weasley
3. Draco Malfoy
4. Hermione Granger
5. James Sirius Potter
6. Ron Weasley
7. Teddy Lupin
8. Luna Lovegood
9. Harry Potter
10. Nymphadora Tonks
11. Remus Lupin
12. Neville Longbottom
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? No. And thank God for that.
2) Do you think Four is hot? With Emma Watson playing her? HELL yes!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Probably a whole bunch of fans would be happy, since they seem like the odd couple out in the trio and their three friends.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Yes, I can. I can also recall a seven part book series about nine.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? No. That would take the saying "girls end up marrying their fathers" to a literal sense, and whole other, completely wrong level.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? JSP/Harry is totally out of the question for me. If it were to be a time-travel fic, JSP/Tonks? Ooh, maybe it can be some sort of "Terminator" Kyle Reese/Sarah Connor thing where Remus isn't actually Teddy's dad but James!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Teddy would put a stop to it, and tell Rose that she doesn't have to shag the Herbology professor to get a good grade.
8) Make a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. No! They're cousins!
9) Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? God, I hope not.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve fic? I don't know..."Wolfsbane", probably, with Teddy being of werewolf heritage and said title being a plant. You know, Herbology.
11) What kind of plot would you use if Four wanted to de-flower One? A completely messed up, cougarrific one.
12) Does any on your friends list read Three het? Nobody is really on my friends list, but I'd say a good deal of writers I interact with on here would go for it.
13) Does anyone on your friends list read or draw Eleven? I've seen a couple "I love Lupin" type comments before, so probably, yeah.
14) Would anyone on your friends list read Two/Four/Five? No.
15) What would Ten scream at a moment of great passion? I've usually viewed Tonks as that manic, older sister type, so I'd rather not...get into...that.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you use? Nothing comes to mind. Luna isn't ditzy, but she's loopy. Yeah, I can't really think of anything.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? They'd have to create a whole new rating. It'd probably read: "This fic took a serious emotional and psychological toll on the writer."
18) What might be a good pick up line for Ten to use on Two? I'd rather not. I'd really rather not.
I finally got around to putting this up. I don't think I'll be continuing my "The New Trio" series. I woke up and smelled all the rotting cheese I stuffed these stories with, which rendered me unable to continue. I tried fixing it, but eventually deemed it unfixable. I think if the nextgen characters were real, they'd be kicking my ass all over the Irish Quidditch stadium for completely fucking up their characterization. Not to mention all the Mary Sues I threw in there.
So watch for my next story (now that I've gotten over how irritated I was with myself for spewing out that drivel) which will hopefully be much more entertaining and much more believable.
And I've found this useful tool for character creation. Quite useful, if you wouldn't want people calling your OCs Mary Sues:
Unsafe External Link