Poll: Is TYPE-MOON awesome or WHAT? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Haruhi Suzumiya series, Rozen Maiden, Rumbling Hearts, and Fate/stay night.
Note to all my "Fans"
UPDATE: 3/16/12: I just remembered I had a FanFiction account (LOL). However, because I have a different situation with my family life, the stories I've written may have an extremely small chance to see the light of day again. But I will try to update (some) of them as best I can.
- Yes I am NOT writing any fanfics right NOW but I WILL sooner or later. I am currently busy with real life to do any real writing done, so I am SORRY for any alerted stories you guys might've had that hasn't been updated in AGES
- I WILL update For the Love of God and It's the King and Shirou! Do not worry! However do not expect anything because I still do NOT know when I will update.
- Thank you for favoring and reviewing my stories. I love you all!
Things to know about me:
1. If you saw my name in the Fan History Wiki as someone in the Rozen Maiden fandom, it's a little mistake because the very first thing I've posted in FanFiction.Net is on that category. I'm REALLY part of Haruhi's (and now Touhou's) fandom :3 And besides. That site is outdated anyway.
2. I have a habit of randomly making TYPE-MOON/Touhou related comments here and there. Feel free to ignore me whenever I do.
3. I am ridiculously addicted to Kara no Kyoukai for it's god-tier production, art and plot, and therefore, you should be addicted too!
4. I actually hated anime, thinking it was for little children... UNTIL I PLAYED THE TSUKIHIME VN
5. I have another habit of crossing Nasuverse and Haruhi (and now anything and Touhou) all the time, although it usually just plays inside my head. Actually, I cross EVERYTHING I LIKE ALL THE TIME IN MY HEAD.
6. I'm currently writing a novel named "Demonology", which is partly crossed with Col98's novel.
7. I want to have a body like Arcueid's ._.
8. Due to my excessive exposure to TYPE-MOON, I have a real problem in determining whether something is balanced or not. Blame it on the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.
9. If you know me in real life, you'd know that it's better to stay away from me when I'm angry >_>
10. I like Touhou. I may not dislike it EVER, or at least, ANYTIME SOON
11. I think Ryougi Mana is cute... But I STILL don't think she should be going after her father >_>
12. I'm not really a dedicated writer and all, so update time varies from a week to almost a year D:
13: I love hearty animes! Enough said!
For the Love of God - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
When the Cicadas Cry - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya/Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: implementation
It's The King and Shirou! - Fate/Stay Night (Varied updates)
Another Paranormal Experience - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Small Accident? - Fate/Stay Night
Excursions - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
5 Years from Now - Rozen Maiden
Picture Book - Rumbling Hearts
I'll Be Waiting, Forever More - Rumbling Hearts
On Rainy Days Like These - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
50 Things Shinku Would Love to but Would Not Do - Rozen Maiden
40 Unlikely Things Haruhi Would Do - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mail Messages - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
;;Thinking about it:
Gods Clash - a Touhou x TYPE-MOON fic
Our awesome leads Shirou, Shiki and Kokutou plus their significant others were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Spirited away, they arrive in a world untouched by modernization and commercialism, but dominated by magic, monsters and divine intervention. How will they fare in this unfamiliar, unfriendly and unaccommodating world?