Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Maximum Ride.
I love to read and write alot. Some of my favorite authors are; James Patterson, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, and Nora Roberts along with many others. I have a real story going and hope to do something with it. As far as fanfiction goes I have stories that I am writting for Avatar, Twilight, Maximum Ride, and Harry Potter. All of which I hope to post sooner or later. One thing that annoys me is people writing "learnt" not "learned" I know that you cannot spell everything right but a computer if put on automatic spellcheck should find that for you.
Pirates of the Caribbean
I love to do odd parings that most wouldn't see in the books or movies. I don't really know why but I just do. my most favorite is Hermione and Draco though. My second is Fang and Max.
This is a list of things that might confuse you that my friend gave me...
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
3. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
4. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
5. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
6. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
7. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
8. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
9. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
10. Why are they called "stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
13. Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites?
14. Why do "overlook" and "oversee" mean opposite things?
15. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
17. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
18. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
19. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
20. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
21. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
22. Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
23. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
24. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
25. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
26. Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one?
Confused? Or at least wondering about some of them? I was. They do make you wonder. Like "why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?" it's a good question I think.