Poll: Are you happy that I am finally starting to write again? Poll closes July 31! Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Mega Man, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
If you ever want to have a chat with me, just shoot me a message (the Send Message and/or e-mail buttons)! I'll be more than happy to answer and talk with you!
Wow. No set outline. Not sure if that is a good thing or bad thing. lol. Well, I guess I better get this started.
I am a HUGE Megaman fan. It is by far one of my favorite anime franchises around. While I haven't kept track of the older timelines, the new ones, specifically NT Warrior/.EXE, have been closely looked at by me. So far, they are my favorite to look at. NetNavis and PETs. Those are just awesome in concept. Also, Megaman (Rockman) gets a MUCH needed makeover, and actually looks cool. That, and the NT Warrior/.EXE timeline introduces a character who is awesomely cute when paired up with his NetNavi: That is Lan (Netto) Hikari. They are by far my favorite paring in NT Warrior/.EXE.
Well, if you haven't guessed, I REALLY like Lan (Netto) and Megaman (Rockman) parings. Sure, Zero and Megaman (Rockman) would have been good during the times when they were robots with the Maverick Hunters, but in DenTech City, It's Lan (Netto) and Megaman (Rockman) all the way!
Hehe. Better get back to the bio stuff now. lol
Now Getting back into the action!
Favorite Yaoi pairings:
Well, that about does it!
I found this is River-kun's profile, and decided to post it into my profile (As the sarcasm is off the charts, and It really does sum up a few things, and I added a few of my own)
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
11) Gay marriage goes against the traditions of marriage. As you know, people never deviate from traditions, like not working on Sunday and only having sex when married.
12) Legalizing gay marriage would be the downfall of our society. Granting minorities rights of any kind would cause our society to cease existence, which is why no minorities have rights in America.
13) Children of gay parents would be treated badly by their peers. Children of straight parents receive the utmost respect and treatment from their peers; every single one of them.
14) Straight marriages provide a more stable family environment than gay marriages. This includes alcoholic, abusive, illegal substance using, and neglectful parents, as well.
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
On June 26, 2015, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Obergefell v. Hodges that state constitutional bans regarding same-sex marriage were unconstitutional. Because of this ruling, same-sex marriage has been made legal across the entirety of the United States of America, and it's territories, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.