Author has written 27 stories for Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, and Harry Potter.
TO ALL REVIEWERS: If you PM me or leave reviews with corrections to chapters in any of my stories DO NOT just leave the correction. Provide the incorrect sentence (and the story & chapter if you PM me) otherwise I cannot find it, and correct it. It does not help me one bit if you just leave a correction that I am unable to place properly.
I am a Storyteller. I am not a canon or fanon fanatic. ALL of my stories are Alternate Universe in that they borrow characters, and events from the books, and the movies. It is my intention to tell YOU a story in order to entertain YOU. I do not mind corrections as long as you provide both incorrect sentence AND its correction.
I am American but my spelling, and much of my grammar is influenced by my mother who was raised in a very British household. She was also an English teacher. Please do not correct my spelling if it is British-spelled. If the word is simply wrong let me know but please do so politely.
I do try to keep the characters as close to in character as possible. After all, I wouldn't be dabbling with them if I didn't like the way the author created them in the first place, right?
With the exception of my HGSS Romance stories all other stories take place either before the first book or up to the fourth book -- The Goblet of Fire.
From Reva Mason: a Nobody Cared.and for
NOBODY CARED videos
- I think this one is better
Voldemort's Assassin Chapter 31 -
The Parseltongue Translator on- Try it! It's fun!
My original writing can be found at FictionPressand
Source for much of the symbolism I research:
Second Chance Take Two: Ch. 13 --: This was a lighter bathing costume for women towards the beginning of the 19th century.
Second Chance Take Two: ARTWORK -- Hisnhers found some marvelous artwork while reading this story. I think you should take a look at them.and by starryeyed_nz.
IMAGES FOR THE CHAPTERS OF THE DUNGEONS & ATTICS OF HOGWARTS
- Photograph by Amanda Salinas
- Photograph of France-Foix castle stairs by Giard Qatar
- The Worship Cellar by tai-atari for the Phantom of the Opera game
- Dungeon Siege 3 scene from HD Wallpapers
- The Dungeon Entrance by ElderScroller
Abaddon's Gate -and
The Prison Gallery -by Susan and
- A Cavern by Josh Eiten
- from Phantom of the Opera game by Kidy-Kat
The Music Room -and
- the professor's blog is a showcase for FanArt and some media. There is a Word a Day you can access via the menu, and other goodies via the Tags of Interest. Do come and visit and leave an owl if you wish. (Anon Asks are closed but this is temporary until his harasser goes after someone else.)
ESSAYS I HAVE FOUND THAT ARE INTERESTING
on InsaneAsylums by BohemianSpirit
- A fantastic essay by
- An essay from a psychology student
Unsafe External Link