Author has written 30 stories for Zoey 101, Twilight, Sonny with a Chance, iCarly, Victorious, and Code Lyoko.
My name is SouthernB3lle. I'm in college so updates will be hard but I will make them work. My two current stories that I'm focusing on the most is iCarly: iDestroy and Victorious: The Deammakers of Hollywood.
Follow me on twitter:
Follow me on
Favorite Shows: The Walking Dead, Criminal Minds, Once Upon a Time, Moonlight, Zoey 101 (seasons 3-4), Victorious, Sonny with a Chance, iCarly, Pretty Little Liars, Charmed, and Big Bang Theory.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter 1-7, The Mortal Instruments, The Infernal Devices, The Hunger Games, Pride & Prejudice, Maximum Ride, The Notebook, The Wedding, A Walk to Remember, The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants, The Last Song, The Outsiders, The Giver, Water for Elephants, Hush Hush Series, and the list goes on.
Favorite Movies: Captain America, Captain America: The Winter Solider, The Avengers, Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Iron Man 1,2&3, Frozen, Catching Fire, Harry Potter, Pride & Prejudice, Pirates, Spiderman, Mean Girls, Finding Nemo, 27 Dresses, The Last Song, Cinderella, The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo's Fire, and again the list goes on.
What I Write:
-iCarly: Mostly Seddie but I might to do Carly centric, I feel like I relate to her a lot
-Victorious: First story is a AU! Kinda like Friends
-Sonny With a Chance: Might have a co-author to help finish stories
-Zoey 101: Did a few one-shots
-Twilight: Working on it!
What I Might Write:
-Harry Potter: I am a HUGE fan but could never get into fanfictions. I'm going to try.
-The Mortal Instruments/ The Infernal Devices
-Charmed: Maybe one day
-The Walking Dead: I have an idea but I don't know if I can write the characters right
What I Will NOT Write:
-The actors/actresses love stories. I did bloppers but that is it. I will NOT write Jathan, Stemi, or anything like that. It's wrong and weird. And stop obsessing over those ships. They are real people and they have feelings. Not a hater.
-Anything with too much drama like Degrassi. That show just got annoying. Same story lines, different people.
What I Will NOT Read:
-People having sex in every chapter. It makes me uncomfortable.
-Actors/actresses stories. See above
-Bad grammar/spelling. I know I don't have the best spelling but there is spell check for a reason and use Beta readers. Mine is awesome.
-Any story where it is bunched up. Please learn how to use the Doc for fanfic before posting. It drives me nuts.
-Text lingo. h8er, brb, ttyl, lol, fml, wtf, etc. I don't want to correct a story in my head while reading (like Huck Finn!)
JONAS on Deck with a Chance: JONAS goes on the SS Tipton and trouble arises when London needs models and Zack wants to be a rock star. Chad brings Sonny but regrets it when she starts flirting with Joe. What will happen?
Finished with 10,833 hits, 88 reviews, 30 favs, and 44 alerts!
Two Little Words: Pregnant. She was suppose to be the good girl. She pulled him into his dressing room. He sat down and listened as she muttered the two little words that would change their lives forever.
Finished with a total of 14923 hits, 61 reviews, 67 favs, and 73 alerts! Thank you all so much.
Three Little Words: Sequel to Two Little Words. It's been two year since Sonny and Chad left Hollywood. Now they're back with Morgan at their side, trying to get their careers back. But everything will change when they muttered those three little words. Rewriting. Don't freak out.
Sonny with a Chance of an All-nighter: The two cast stay up all night. What will happen?
Finished with 19,599 hits, 153 reviews, 78 favs, and 98 alerts!
What Friends Are For: Lucy, pregnant, alone, and no where to go comes to Hollywood to live with Hollywood's It Couple, Sonny and Chad. Confused, Lucy gets involved with the wrong crowd. Sonny must save her while at the same time plan her wedding. Join Channy and Lucy on an adventure like no other.
Finished with 6,227 hits, 34 reviews, 23 favs, and 20 alerts!
iBond with the Nub: My first iCarly/Seddie story. Sam and Freddie find out they are both Potterheads during the trailer for the last movie. They start hanging out more. Includes AVPM, AVPS, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and Pottermore.
My Greatest Mistake: Jasper Whitlock is a single father who just moved to Forks. There he meets the love of his life, Alice Cullen. But then his daughter's mother comes back and wants her. Jasper and Alice must fight to keep her with them. All Human
I know, I know. I haven't updated this in forever. But I will. I promise you.
iDestroy: "My name is Julie and I want to destroy iCarly."
The Dreammakers of Hollywood: "Welcome to the 'trying to make it in Hollywood but failing miserably' club. The count is now up to six." My first Victorious story that is an AU. Bade, Tandre, and Cabbie pairing
"If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on." -Mr. Darcy form the movie
"'He looks miserable, poor soul.' -Elizabeth
"Harry Potter: I've been thinking about something Dumbledore said to me.
"Practicing is good, but there's something else that's even more important: believing in yourself. Look at it this way: every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than we are now - students. If they can do it, why not us? " -Harry Potter from the fifth movie
Erised stra ehru oyt ube cafru oyt on wohsi
I show not your face but your heart's desire
"You said it once before," said Hermione quickly, "that there was time to turn back if we wanted to. We've had time, haven't we? We're with you whatever happens." Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I'm a fanficaholic. It has been two hours since my last fix.
You Might be Addicted to Fan Fiction If...
1. When Fanfiction.net goes down you scream, throw things at the screen and sprain your finger clicking the refresh button.
2. The day after posting a new story/chapter your mood is determined by how many hits it got.
3. You know what it means if someone says: A/N: Sorry for the drabble being AU and a little OOC. I wanted to do a lemon but it ended up more PWP. Hope the slash didn’t offend but if it did – DLDR! R&R!
P.S. – I’m looking for a beta. PM if you’re interested.
4. You have ever said to yourself: “I’ll go to bed/finish my homework/clean my house/take a shower just as soon as I finish this chapter.”
5. If the stories you wrote based on a kid’s show were to ever actually air, the censors would have to shut down the whole network.
6. You’ve ever printed out a story so you could read it where you didn’t have internet access.
7. You’ve perfected the art of minimizing your reading screen at work/school when your boss/teacher walks by.
8. You’ve ever gotten mildly depressed when you realized that the fic you just read and fell in love with…hasn’t been updated in 6 months.
9. You contacted the writer of said fic and begged/pleaded/mildly threatened them to: UPDATE SOON!!!!!
10. When asked for your favorite character in your fandom you give the name a character you created.
11. The last time you were assigned a book report you considered doing it on your favorite fic.
12. Someone says they saw “that picture of Draco and Harry together” and you know exactly what one they’re talking about…and said picture is your screensaver.
13. You’ve ever read enough ‘M’ rated fics in one sitting to warrant a cold shower.
14. You could write a term paper on the meaning and cultural implications of imprinting.
15. People can tell you 3 random details about a fic they can’t find…and you know exactly which one they’re talking about.
16. You’ve read/written so many stories that you now follow a completely different canon than the show/book/movie.
17. When you see lemons at the grocery store you blush just a little.
18. Your kid wants to be a ballerina or a firefighter for Halloween...but you give 'em a scar, a broom, a black bathrobe and tell them they should be honored to be the boy who lived
19. You know what days have the lowest reader response...and you NEVER post on those days
20. You’ve ever had an argument on the validity of a characters portrayal in a fic
21. You've ever gotten confused between what happened in a fic and what happened in the show/book/movie
22. The sex you’re writing is MUCH more interesting than the sex you’re having
23. You've ever blown off friends/dates/school/work/breathing fresh air to stay in the house and finish writing a chapter
24. The last thing you do before bed is check your story hits/reviews. The first thing you do when you wake up is check chapter updates.
25. When you watch your favorite show each episode falls into one of three categories: Great episode - can't wait to change the ending; Bad episode - can't wait to change the ending; Old episode - I read a great fic...where they changed the ending.
26. You read a great new book and immediately go online to see if anyone has started a fic community for it.
27. When left without a laptop you've written fics on your phone, napkins, backs of hands and (gasp) in a notebook with an actual pen because...you got this story you just HAVE to get it out!
28. Upon hearing that your family will be vacationing somewhere without internet access you spend more time downloading fics than you do packing
This awesome post is off of the new blog You Write What?! Check it out! The twitter is at BlogFanfiction.
You say Twilight
I say Harry Potter
SEVERUS SNAPE IS GOOD! I STAND BY MY GREASY HAIRED POTIONS MASTER! POST THIS IN YOUR PROFILE AND SPREAD THE TRUTH!
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, The Choco-Holic, Jade Snape-Holloway, psychotic me, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, PrettyFanGirl, Cannotstopwriting,jasmineflower27, dork-with-glasses, Rhiannon da crazygirl. Fred-Weasley-Isn't-dead, cheesecake15, Gryffindor.girl.for.life, Check-It-Out93
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley , put this in your profile
If you are a die hard, no hope for cure Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
Unsafe External Link