Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
Does anyone know why fanfiction won't let me add more chapters to my story??.. is it going to make me abandon it??
I am 21 years old. My name is Karen.
I am not planning on being a writer in my future, I just like playing with the Harry Potter characters and reading other peoples stories of Harry Potter.
I am currently studying Finances.
Note: Fanfiction won't let me update my story, saying there is an error, so until it is fixed no more chapters =S.. hopefully it will be fixed today and I can still update everyday.
Harry Potter and the perfect plan. in progress
Studying History. on HIATUS
SPOILER ALERT: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ "HARRY POTTER AND THE PERFECT PLAN" DON'T READ BELOW.
I was asked to make an A/N about "Harry Potter and the perfect plan" so here it is:
I know my story is confusing, and there are several things I can't explain yet. But I can point things out that maybe you have forgotten or didn't think were important.
1. Harry went back in time, with the plan of saving his parents and then killing himself.
2. He never knew he was a Horcrux when he was hunting them down with Hermione and Ron.
3. He has been alone for years before coming to this AU, driving himself mad. "No man is an island" we all need other people.
4. There was a Harry Potter already on this world (what happened to him?)
5. Harry gets into Slytherin, yet he never really acts like one (why did the hat think he belongs there?)
6. At first he acted as if he belonged in this world, then as a depressed brooding kid. He is scared having everything, so he tries to cling to what he is comfortable with: Hermione and Ron, mostly Hermione.
7. Harry seems to have one memory of what happened with the troll that is different to Hermione's (why?)
8. When Harry came here he was supposed to travel soul and body, yet when he got here he was in the body of an eleven year old with none of his things (wand, clothes, money). He never asks himself about money nor clothes since he didn't plan on taking him with him, since he didn't plan on having a life here, but he wondered for a bit about his wand before it slipped off his mind. Not because it is not important but because he doesn't seem to be able to focus on anything.
I can't think of anything else, but I am sure there has to be something I am not explaining or pointing out, that I should. If you have questions feel free to ask them, I will answer them, or at least tell you you have to wait a little more for the answer.
Some of you think I don't have a plot or that I don't know what I'm doing, I actually have already finished the first year and doing the draft on second year before I start to write it. Maybe I am not that good at it, but I still like what I've done. In my opinion it is impossible for someone to go through what Harry's gone through, canon and in almost every fanfic, without going mad and acting like it (being crazy doesn't necessarily mean you have to act irrational and obvious about it)
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|