Author has written 9 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Harry Potter, Danny Phantom, Lion King, Fairly OddParents, Inuyasha, Kuroshitsuji, Pokémon, and Card Captor Sakura.
so i decided to change my name. . . as you all can see.
. . . Anyway, i've developed an unhealthy obsession with Minato Namikaze, Naruto's father and Yondaime Hokage. I find him extremely appealing. . . god i need a life. *sigh* Yes i'm a girl, no i'm not gay *at least i don't think so* I was really bored one day and started looking at amv's of Naruto, and one thing led to another.
I also REALLY like InuTaisho, you know InuYasha and Sesshomaru's father, Sugimi, Touga, Toga, Mattaki, whatever you want to call him. They don't show him in the show much, if at all, but he's really hot. InuYasha Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler is my favorite InuYasha movie.
Know one knows this, so . . KEEP QUITE ABOUT IT! *hehehe* jk, you don't even know who i am. But i'll give you a hint my name starts with a T and ends with R. OK have fun trying to figure it out!
My favorite pairings (not in order):
Minato/and some other people
seme Tsuna/other people
seme Ichi/some other people
What to Do During an Exam
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Darn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. Show up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice. (I would never do that)
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. Act spazzy
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young... (Bold the ones that apply to you)
There were only 150 Pokémon.
Don't you miss the good ol' days~?
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile’
A rabbit, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are really random put this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Moon-Freak00, clam theif, sparky-chan123, hittocerebattosai, psychoticKisshu, BakurasLoyalServant, mystickitsune92, XMinatoXKyuubiX
If you think Masashi Kishimoto is ruining Naruto and agree, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. The Fifth Rider of Armageddon, Hiroshima Namikaze, Zaara the black, desuta, Reikson, D-reaper X-20, blackstardragon624, chinoodin, The Silver Blossom, RasenganFin, Raidentensho, Knives91, Kingkakashi, DarkSamuraiX1999, THE HEE-HO KING, Wirespeed91, Naruto 21, GraityTheWizard, GuyverZero, durwin, Hakkyou no Yami, VFSNAKE, Stormrunner56, Haru Kitsune, DragonMaster4381,Terror of the Azure Flame, RoyalTwinFang,TheDemonKingNaruto, dracohalo117, XMinatoXKyuubiX
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
If you think that Sasuke completely has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude', copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off. (hell yeah!)
If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist or Naruto, copy and paste this into your profile
If you believe PREPS TRAVEL IN PACKS, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
About 70 percent of girls in the world are Yaoi fans. If you're part of that 70 percent, then paste this in your profile.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile.
(Name/nick name): Timmy, TamTam, Tamarow
1. Your real name: Tamar
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Maratx
3. Your Gangster name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Tamizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav colour and fav animal): Midnight Fox
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Aliza Groveland
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Atwta
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav colour, fav drink): Black Coke
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Joy Lincoln
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Ashley
1. Your Rock Star name (First pet & current car): Smokey Mazda
2. Your Gangster name (Fav ice cream flavour, favourite cookie): Hazelnut Cinammon
3. Your Fly Guy/Girl name (First initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): Tatw
4. Stripper name: (The name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): Stitch Lollypop
10. TV Weather Anchor name: (Your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
11. Spy name: (Your favourite season/holiday, flower): Spring Rose
12. Cartoon name: (Favourite fruit, design of clothing you're wearing right now + "ie" or "y"): Cherry Loomy
13. Hippy name: (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): White Sakura
14. Your Rock Star Tour name: ("The" + Your fav hobby/craft, fav weather element + "Tour"): The Watching Sunny tour
15. Maniac name: (Favourite character + Adjective that describes you best + 2 or 3 last letters of your country/state): Minatoquietame
16. Anime name: (First 3 letters of favourite sound + last letter of 2nd favourite sound + "ie" or "y" or "ia"): Ackhie
Make A Sentence:
1(Jan) - I shot
Pick the day (number) you were born on...
01 - a rock star
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...
White - because im sexy like that
. . . . I killed a drunk because I like shoelaces. . .YAY!!
my friends introduced me to this site, and i instantly "fell in love." i figured that i should write some stories for this site (because that is what its for), so i came up with these. (arrow pointing down)