Poll: In my story 'Duty', which four Scouts should side with Usagi? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Sailor Moon.
Hello! This is Lady Koneko-sama! If you're reading this then I want to thank you for checking out this new authoress. It means a lot to me. Any feedback or constructive criticism is very welcomed, but please don't be purposely insulting. If you are legitimately trying to help I will listen, but otherwise I will ignore you. Thank you if you review!
Anyway! I'm going to do the disclaimers here so I don't have to keep repeating myself over and over again.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN Yu-Gi-Oh, Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Naruto, etc...! Any ocs that pop up, I do own. Thank you!
Also, if anyone can and wants to translate any of my stories to another language, contact me. I have no problems with it.
Now that that's over, enjoy the profile!
NAILS IN THE FENCE
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't lose his temper at all.
He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, 'You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one. You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. But It won't matter how many times you say I'm sorry, the wound will still be there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one. Remember that friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us.'
It's National Friendship Week. Show your friends how much you care. Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you! If it comes back to you, you will then know you have a circle of friends.
YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED!
Please forgive me if I have ever left a 'hole' in your fence.
Don't forget your friends during National Friendship Week. If you have friends, copy and paste this in you profile and keep the trend going. Lucky Naruto08,Lady Koneko-sama
Quotes (Unless I say otherwise, I don't own these either):
- Everywhere there is an opposite. Where there is love, there's hate. Where there's trust, there's deceit. Where there's war, there's peace. If there were no opposites then it will be chaos. So why is it that people want to change the world to be something of a paradise? If it were a paradise wouldn't it also be a hell?
- Death is more universal then life. Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.
- Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided bombs, but misguided men.
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and teachers spend the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
- I'm a women and I can't be taken for granted. Life's a bitch. Now so am I. - Catwoman, Batman Returns
- “There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion.”
― Terry Goodkind, Wizard's First Rule
- "Being a writer is a very peculiar sort of job: it's always you versus a blank sheet of paper (or a blank screen) and quite often the blank sheet of paper wins." - Neil Gaiman
- "Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing." - Meg Chittenden
- "When writing a novel a writer should create living people; people, not characters. A character is a caricature." - Ernest Hemingway.
- "There comes a point when you can either embrace who and what you are, or condemn yourself to be miserable all your days. Other people will try to make you miserable; don't help them by doing the job yourself." - Laurell K. Hamilton
- "We'll never survive!" "Nonsense. You're only saying that because no one ever has." - The Princess Bride
- “Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying 'End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH', the paint wouldn't even have time to dry.”
― Terry Prachett, Thief of Time
Copy and Pastes:
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique,
so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile!!