Poll: Do you want to partake in this poll? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Haruhi Suzumiya series.
Things work bottom-up.
Update Ver 5.0.0
Abandoning this profile. Either becoming a Public reader, or generating a new account off of GMail address instead of this ancient AOL one. lol.
Update Ver 4.0.0
Hmm, its been a fair amount of time since I've updated my profile. Then again, rarely any good or recognizable stuff happen to me here at ffnet. IRL, things have been steady with schoolwork and stuff that I have no time to simply sit down and write a fic, using the many many thoughts that are floating around in my noggin. But if I WERE to write one, it would probably be a drabble conerning mundane activities in life. (As seen in TPTJoK)
Regardless, props to Domomomo for name-dropping me in her profile. Just returning the favor. (And I hope we are not the same type of person, such that this recognition sparks another recognition on your profile, which prompts me to do so again, and so forth, else this will never end.(Then again, I wouldn't mind. =P ) )
Is that it? Probably.
Update Ver 3.0.0
So I simply had to update my profile to include a recommendation to one of the greatest Haruhi fics of all time! (No, I am not referring to my fic "The Part Time Job of Kyon") I am talking about Meet the Suzumiyas by JonBob0008. Truly epic given that it has received over one-thousand well-deserved reviews. I hope that others who have read share the same feeling that I do when I say that it's very canon-like and should be accepted as canon if a petition of sorts gets passed around anytime in the near future.
In other notes, I am now also following (in addition to TMoHS and CC/DC/MK) :drumroll
Megami Tensei Series
RisexNaotoxKanji (this pairing I found hinted at in a particularly long fic that I've fell in love in)
And yes, someday I'm gonna get around to arranging this profile so its a bit more presentable than diary-like format.
Update Ver 2.0.2
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did you?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that’s longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here?
If any of those things does or would annoy you, copy and paste the whole thing into your profile
Update Ver 2.0.1
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
Added NOT because I like kitties but I want to aid in his world domination! Muhahaha. And he looks cool too. (ADDED 2.0.2- And apparently you need certain fonts installed. Cause its not looking pretty with me on a different computer. :sigh:)
Profile Ver 2.0.0
Yup, I'm updating my profile.
I have created 2 sad excuses called stories. If you want to humor yourself, take a look at them and maybe even leave a review or a message and tell me what you think. Someday I'll get back into writing stories. Just not today. =_=.
Religiously following the following fandoms:
Detective Conan/ Case Closed / Magic Kaito
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to read my profile!
Profile Ver. 1.0..0
Fairly new to the fanfic-ing. I love to read stories but I have yet to create my own work. In due time, I suppose.
I'm mostly into anime/manga series. I basically discovered FF.net because I wanted to find out the ending to one of the shows I was watching (Witch Hunter Robin)
Right now I am keeping my eyes on the following fandoms:
Detective Conan/Magic Kaito
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
The first fandom I may contribute to would be the Haruhi series since I've read all the light novels to date. However, seeing as my major is probably the furthest thing from writing (Engineering), it may take awhile despite my avid interest in literature.