Poll: What would you do if you saw Haruhi in real life? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Teen Titans, Animorphs, Twilight, Ouran High School Host Club, and Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice.
Name: Mimi :3
Aspiration: Both to become a clinical psychologist and to become a published author. Here's hoping. :) I'm working on writing some original fiction this year, as well as getting into university.
I, Mimi-dudette, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution; because everyone knows how much it sucks when you have 500 hits and 3 reviews...
My FictionPress account: Click! Not much there yet but hopefully there'll be more soon. :)
My DeviantART Click me?
Omigosh, people! 8D I actually have fanart for my stories I'm so happy . All thanks to my amazingly awesometastical talented friend, Mariel of Fantasy! I love you! 8D
I Need To Hear you:
101 Ways To Show You Love Somebody:
I don't believe in love at first sight:
Stories I've beta-ed, or are in the process of beta-ing. Much awesomesauce here. ;)
An AU twilight story, based around Bella and Edward. Please check it out! Click me!
A HikaHaru five part story, with adorable dashes of KaoMei. You know you want to read it Click here!
One of my stories has been translated into Spanish! That's so awesomely awesome, especially as I don't speak a word of Spanish, haha xD Of Peter Pan, Secret Kisses and Thimbles, is now De Peter Pan, dedales y besos secretos !
I saw this on a couple of profiles so decided to fill it in myself. BecauseItLooksLikeFun. 8DDD
1. Who do you think is most like you in personality? Kaoru! 8D
2. Who would you date? Kaoru! 8D
3. Who is the cutest? Why? ...I could say Hunny, but I've got a pattern going on here. So, Kaoru! 8D Did you see him with his pumpkin related thoughts? I mean, really. If you didn't want to pinch his cheeks, shame on you.
4. Who's personality do you like best? Hikaru! Immature, jealous, short tempered, devilish, loyal, loving, soft-centered characters are the best. Don't you agree?
5. If you were to go to the host club, who would you go for? (lolita, princely, cool etc...) Hm. :/ If I visited the twins, I'd just end up pointing and giggling at them. Occasionally fluffing their hair and then running away. Maybe not them then. I think I'd visit Haruhi. :D She seems like someone I'd get along with, and I can try to set her up with Hikaru. :D
6. Who should Haruhi have ended up with? Did you read my last answer? HikaHaru all the way 8D
7. Which depressed Tamaki is your fave? Depressed Tamaki IS my fave. -Is shot- D:
8. Fave Tamaki-ism? When he's falling into a unrequited pit of despair... I mean, cough, when he's talking about the club as his family. :) Tamaki and the club building that house in the manga was very cute.
9. Fave Hitachiin prank? When Kaoru set Hikaru and Haruhi on a date! 8DDD Does that count? Of course it does.
10. Your fave cosplay that they did? I liked the Alice in Wonderland costumes... and though it's not in the anime, I like the recent Greek God costumes too.
11. Fave back story? Guess. :D *cuddles lonely twins*
12. Fave episode? The twins fight... Hikaru and Haruhi's first date... The door the twins opened... The Halloween episode... Are we sensing a pattern here? xD Though I also like the Kassanova episodes.
13. Did Honey surprise you with his fighting skills? ...I can't remember. Weird things happen in manga. I think I just kind of went with it.
14. Who hates Kyouya and why? I'm not naming names. If I do, his police force would go banging through their door and we'd never hear from them again. :/
15. Do you like Beelzenev? You don't?
(ｏ-)尸'' ミ ミ
Dreaming is the way for each and every one of us to go quietly and safely insane for every night of our lives.
According to all known laws of aviation a bee should not be able to fly. Its wings are too tiny to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway, because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
A library is like an island in the middle of a vast sea of ignorance, particularly if the library is very tall and the surrounding area has been flooded. - Lemony Snicket
Reading is a way of escape. Running for your life is another. - Lemony Snicket
Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.
You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London
The best stories are born from insanity and written with logic.
Wow. My life suddenly seems so long measured in muffins! - Daphne Moon (Frasier. Best. Sitcom. Ever. 8D)
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. - JK Rowling
|Community:||Black Roses, Purple Irises, and Red Dahlias|
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Ouran High School Host Club|