Poll: Do You Think Draco Malfoy Is Evil? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Penname: ToffeeRose (obviously)
Age: I didn't know you cared
Every story has a truth. Don't be mad if a story isn't your truth
Everyone needs a little sweetness in their life
This video inspired He is Not One of Us : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ferP_pHDW_c
2:10 to 2:26 of this video inspired The Dead Bird ( Don't watch if you haven't seen HP6, contains spoilers) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr_p5oRcZRU
Fav Harry Potter pairings
1. Draco Malfoy (He's mine - Glares scarily - Hands off)
2. Dark Knight (The Joker rules!)
4. Sweeney Todd (Why is it the crazy ones who are cute?)
My friends think I'm TOO obsessed and you know . . . THEY'RE RIGHT LOL
If you are also obsessed with these things let me know YAY OBSESSION! LOL!
If I am scaring you please let me know aswell.
I'm not as crazy as I sound. . . Honest :) I'm the SANE one when it comes to my friends
Random stuff I copied and pasted
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,"Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE,
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
These Are The Days of Our Lives From We Will Rock You
Stupid Girls by Pink
First Day At School:
Hurt by Johnny Cash
Falling In Love:
Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold (This kinda works)
During a sex scene, you scream:
What Difference Does It Make? by The Smiths
Second Hand Faith by Emilie Autumn
Eva's Final Broadcast From Evita (1996 Film)
After getting drunk you say:
(Eh??) Little Bitch by The Specials
Running Up That Hill by Placebo
At your speech after you become prom queen/king you say:
Gloomy Sunday by Emilie Autumn (Geez depressing much? lols)
Oh What A Circus From Evita (1996 Film)
Gothic Lolita by Emilie Autumn (this one actually fits :D )
Dead is The New Alive by Emilie Autumn
Fire Leap From The Wicker Man (Original)
Getting Back Together:
People Are Strange by Echo & The Bunnymen
Get Back To Hogwart From A Very Potter Musical
Birth of Child:
Epiphany From Sweeney Todd (Tim Burton Version)
Paying the Dues:
My Immortal [Band Version] by Evanescence
Your deepest secret:
Flash From We Will Rock You
Night Before War:
Deliver Us From The Prince of Egypt
Headlong From We Will Rock You
Moment of Triumph:
Juliet by Emilie Autumn
4 O'Clock by Emilie Autumn
Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! at the Disco
Remember by Emilie Autumn
This is what I get for putting lots of musical songs on my Ipod Lols
Things to do on an Elevator~
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Random Phrases :D
When life gives you lemons squeeze them in somebody's eyes and RUN!
Uh...define 'normal' for me again.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I am worse than evil... I am the author!
There are 3 kinds of people, those who make it happen, those who watch it happen and those who don't know what the heck is happening.
People are boring, they are only amusing if you push them down a flight of stairs.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS?
I'm probably in the sky flying with the fishes; or maybe in the ocean swimming with the pigeons; see my world is different!
The reason your mama told you not to hit girls is they hit back harder, and sometimes repeatedly.
welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about having cookies?
Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run away. He hates that.
When nothing goes right... go left.
Hey, you. Yeah, you. No, not you... The other guy. You right there! Yes, you! Do you like tacos?
To be old and wise, you must first have to be young and stupid.
We'll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home ;)
According to the latest figures, 43 percent of all statistics are utterly worthless.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
Tell the truth and run.
Falling doesn't hurt you--it's the immediate stop at the bottom that does
Smile! It makes them wonder what you're up to.
Friends come, and friends go, but enemies accumulate.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense..
Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make ye mad.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be research.
The Truth is out there. So what are you doing here?
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
Whatever you are, be a good one.
You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
The difficulty is not so great as to die for a friend, as to find a friend worth dying for.
If you try to fail and succeed, what have you done?
Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
We don't live in the world of reality, we live in the world of how we percieve reality.
Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
When a finger points at the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every 2 months.
I found these on someone's profile and thought they really funny. If you thought they were funny and started laughing while reading them like I did, copy and paste them into your profile.
If Draco Malfoy or Tom Felton has appeared in your dreams copy and paste this
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
More Random Copy and Pastes :D
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you copy and paste stuff onto your profile copy and paste this onto your profile
I am in love with a fictional character played by a man who accidentally died of a drug overdose. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen too.
If you are now afraid that you will die by getting a pencil shoved through your head copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie SO many times that you can quote it word for word. And you have at random moments; copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you think fanfiction.net is the best FanFiction site out there, post this in your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
If you wish you could meet the Joker and survive a chat, copy this into your profile.
If you wish you could meet Sweeney Todd and survive a chat, copy this into your profile.
THINGS TO DO AT THE MALL
1. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and clean your teeth.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow, bitch!"
17. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a Jedi match.
18. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things and add another one to the list! XD
This is so cute and true!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If you don't like the way I drive, then get off the sidewalk.
If you have ever heard of National Talk Like a Pirate Day, copy this into your profile. ARRR!!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (but not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think High School Musical is not a real musical, copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you probably need a life but have no intention of getting one, copy this into your profile page.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile.
If keyboards hate you, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you hear voices of the characters in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE then it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever blurted out something totally unrelated to the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects...copy this into your profile.
If you have been accused of being weird, random, and crazy, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever walked into a lamp post copy and paste this into your profile
I've got a little thing to say to all my friends.
If you cry, I cry...
If you laugh, I laugh...
If you fight, I fight...
If you jump off a cliff...I'm gonna miss you
If you are scared of pencils but not The Joker put this in your profile.