Author has written 52 stories for Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Card Captor Sakura, Twilight, and Glee.
Ack! Where did all of my time go? I thought I had tons and tons of it, but it keeps disappearing on me! Never fear, though. I am still writing. Granted, it's at a much slower pace than I would like, but I'm still chugging along. Encouragement goes a long way. Now if only I could find some time...
I graduated from college about a year and a half ago. After searching for a job and virtually finding nothing, I gave up! Lo and behold, I am back in college once more! This time I'm working on a new degree. You are looking at the next budding chef and owner of the coolest diner ever! Yes, I'm quite ambitious.
Even through all my school and working, I'm still finding time to write. Maybe not much time, but I'm still dependent on my trusty notebook and pretty mechanical pencils. My first love was Sailor Moon... so if you read those fics of mine, they'll be the most amateurish... but they're also some of my faves. Then I branched into SM/GW x-overs, which I have actually branched back into after taking a (very) long hiatus from. Since then I moved onto Harry Potter, which I sadly have not been partaking in for a long while but hope to someday get back into. And I can't forget my lovely Gilmore Girls fics, which I hope to finish someday, as soon as I get caught up on the new season and get inspired again (anyone else not have the cable network to see them? I have to get my sis in Florida to tape them all and mail em to me.. what a pain!). I also dabble in Veronica Mars, though I haven't been there in a while since that show is on the same channel as GG, thus I have the same fate of not being caught up...
My newest love is Cardcaptor Sakura. I started a CCS fic yeeeeears ago, when the show was becoming popular since it had been dubbed. I have no intention of finishing it since it was really.. umm.. lame, but I do have a couple of ideas in the works to start some!
I am the queen of starting fics when I have 10 other projects going on. I will eventually finish everything; of that I have no doubt. It just may take me a while (as those fans of MSWG have come to find out). Here is what's currently on my plate:
1. Tis the Season (My new HP holiday fic! I'm so excited about this one, let me tell ya. I already have half the chapters mapped out, so now it's only a matter of writing them...)
2. Born To Be Wild (Funny how this was only suppose to be a one-shot... then a two-shot... But since I've received so much wonderful encouragement from people, I've decided to keep it going. I have some amusing ideas that I think you all will enjoy...)
3. Misnomer (I originally intended this fic to be a couple chapters, tops, but now I'm already at 4, so go figure. But I have every intention of making chapter 5 be the last one...)
4. Hook, Line, and Sinker (This one is actually on hiatus right now... Not permanent hiatus, but I no longer have the time for frequent updates. If you have a holiday suggestion, please e-mail it to me!)
5. Maybe She Was God (I know, I've updated twice in the past two years, but my motivation for this one is seriously lacking. I will finish it someday--I didn't write 200 pages of this fic to just give up on it. But it'll obviously take me a while to get there.)
6. All of my GG fics, which I went back and reread and fell in love with all over again..
To all of my loyal readers, thanks for all of the wonderful reviews! You have no idea how much it keeps me motivated.
Here's my philosophy: Reviews make authors happy. A happy writer is a productive writer. A productive writer cranks out chapters for the readers. An appeased reader is a happy reader. A happy reader reviews. Reviews make authors happy. See? It's the circle of life here!
Of course, reviews are by no means necessary. I have this habit of having just enough time to read something before I have to dash off and go do some work. I'm sure a lot of other people are the same way. Of course, some of the time I'm just being lazy. So I really can't sit here and ask for reviews when I myself am guilty of not always providing them for others. That's why I like the hits counter. Even though I may not get a lot of reviews, I can at least see that people are still visiting the fics. And frankly, that's all that matters.
profile updated on: 1-12-07
Akiko Joy (2)
audi katia (66)
Burned Vamp (3)
Crazy Mary-J (2)
Dea Liberty (50)
Gabz Jones (86)
Gackt Camui (19)
Karma Willow (3)
Katie of Gryffindor (39)
Leraiv Snape (37)
Pansie Goodlay (1)
Phoenix Boy (34)
Pink Paramore (3)
The Only Pancake (21)