Author has written 9 stories for Beetlejuice, X-Men: Evolution, and Kim Possible.
Stuff I Like:
Writing Stories and poems
Painting (Don't leave me alone with paints, though. 1 year I was told "Don't paint with your hands/a paintbrush on the paper" so I painted the floor with my feet)
* I'm random, and I get obsessive rather easily.
* I'm pansexual (like bisexual, except more open to suggestion)
* I get high on vertually nothing, (air, maybe) and write some pretty stupid things.
* I'm retarded, but you wouldn't think so talking (I'm interlectual, but have vertually no social skills)
* I'm a perfectionist, but am too lazy to do anything about it.
* I like pen pals.
THE COPY AND PASTE PAGE:
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity.
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
93 percent of American Teens would have a severe emotional breakdown is someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who will say, "What was your first clue?", copy and paste this to your profile and add you name to this list: Sunlit Goddess of C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of C.O.C.A., Evil genius of COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, Stardawn, NightOfTheTiger, Faithrose, Allan Pike, The Worst Nightmare (I'm a freak and very proud of it, thank you very much),Pinetail, Maj Enn, Incy Little Spider, beastchicky.
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wanted an inanimate object to go die copy and paste this into your profile
If you think homophobia is wrong copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't, either
I'm so gangsta, I carry a squirt gun.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends" is like having your dog die, and your mom say you can still keep it.
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun
Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
You know it's a bad day when you fall out of bed and you miss the floor.
You learn to like someone when you learn what makes them laugh you learn to love someone when you learn what makes them cry!
Real eyes relieze real lies
people can't change the truth but the truth can change anyone
Practice makes perfect...but nobodys perfect so why pratice?
Only dead fish go with the flow!
when you finally find the perfect guy you start to wonder why he isn't taken!
Whats better a lie that draws a smile, or the truth that draws a tear!
Someone asked if i knew you, it was sad cause all i could say was " I used to"
I will hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms again.
don't settle for the one you can live with...wait for the one you can't live with out!
The sun is always shinning...even when it's raining!
i don't recall given you a reason to hate me, you create your own drama based on pure jelousy!
the best memories are the one you can't explain..You just had to be there
The hardest battle you'll ever have to fight is the battle to be yourself!
I am who i am today because of the choice i made yesterday!
faith is believing in something when commen sence tells you not to!
DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR GETTING OUT ALIVE
As long as we have memories Yesterday remains, As long as we have hope tommorrow awaits, as long as we have love today is beautiful
When some one asks you 'what's up?' say "The ceiling, clouds, sky, outer space, and a random meteor that's about to hit us."
Never ever show your scars. They’ll see them when the time is right. Never tell people of your pain, they don’t deserve to know it and if you show it off you don’t deserve to be telling it.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
You are depriving some poor village of its idiot!
Better living through denial.
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
And now for something completely different...Goodnight everybody!
TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT, BUT THREE LEFTS DO!
Don't you wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence? There's one marked "brightness," but it doesn't work.
"Come to the dark side! ...we have cookies and muffins and I taste like pancakes!"
If Superman's the world's biggest boyscout, why is Batman always the one who comes prepared?
If you ever spent a day looking up all the background information on a character, copy and paste this.
And come he slow
Or come he fast,
It is but Death
Who comes at last.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' "My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sisteris still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome. Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
Homophobia and You: They're people too! Stop the hate and spread the love!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the person who has lost the best, most understanding friend I ever had because her parents found out I was bi.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has
legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously, gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
11) Gay people all try to turn straight people gay.
Copy this to your profile if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental
Please select from the following options:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you believe you’ve been possessed, press 6 three times.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy ayway.
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.
If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.
If you are blonde, don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.
You know you live in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Fun Stuff to do I an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
As we grow up, we learn that the one person that wasn’t supposed to let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it’s harder every time. You’ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You’ll fight with your best friend. You’ll blame your new love for things an old one did. You’ll cry because time is passing too fast and you’ll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you’ve never been hurt, because every 60 seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you’ll never get back. Find someone who calls you beautiful instead of hot; who calls you back when you hang up on them; who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the one who kisses your forehead; who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats; who holds your hand in front of their friends. Wait for the one who turns to their friends and says “That’s her.”
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
G: Do you like me?
B: Not really.
G: Do you want me?
G: Would you cry if I left?
G: Would you live for me?
G: Would you do anything for me?
G: Choose—me or your life.
B: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain. The boy runs after her and says...
B: The reason you never cross my mind is because you’re always on my mind. The reason why I don’t like you is because I love you. The reason I don’t want you is because I need you. The reason I wouldn’t cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn’t live for you is because I would die for you. The reason I’m not willing to do anything for you is because I’m willing do everything for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
Isn’t it funny that when you go to the shops with your friends
you look down at the girl with black jeans and studs
but smile at the girl wearing a mini with a t-shirt that barely covers anything?
Isn’t it funny that you can change your music taste to impress a guy
ISN’T IT FUNNY that a guy can get away with being a gangsta
But the emo gets a mouthful from everyone
Are you laughing?
Isn’t it funny an emo can be quiet all through the week
But gets more sht from everyone than the girl who sleeps around and sells her virginity?
Isn’t it funny that you don’t mind your friends drinking,
but the minute someone mentions emo music you can give them a lecture on being melodramatic
I’m not laughing
Its so funny that you and your friends can make a girls life hll
And not know anything about the silent battle she might be fighting
Isn’t it funny that you can call Emos, punks, Goths the retards
How you can call a girl poser, how can you cay “you’re not emo”
Or “attention seeker”
Without spending a second trying to figure out why there are cuts on her wrists
And why she spends her lunchtimes crying , instead of laughing with her friends
Keep on laughing
Isn’t it funny you can say and do all this without having any idea what’s going on in this persons
Life Without knowing her situation with her friends
Or her family
Or her LIFE
Brave isn’t going up on stage and stripping
Or doing a speech
Or dumping your boyfriend
Going to school on a mufti day and not for a second care what
It’s listening to your own music and being proud of it
It’s going through every day with the things people say to your face
And behind your back and you keep quiet
It’s knowing what your “friends” are saying about you, and still calling them your friends
Brave is knowing that tomorrow isn’t a bright and happy future
It’s another day of bitching and dodging rumours
Keep on laughing