Author has written 5 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.
Hey I'm new on here and haven't really had the confidence to post on sites before except My friend's forum site so I thought i'll give posting on a bigger site a go. (Sorry if i'm rambling)
I come from England and am eighteen years of age.
I love writing as I can enter a completly different world and can make anything happen that I want it to.
I simply love the Lord of the Rings, Harry potter and reading Horror and fantasy books and my favourites inclued:
Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit (by J.R.R Tolkien) Harry Potter (By J.K.Rowling), The Nightworld collection (By L.J.Smith) The inheritance Cycle (By Christopher Paoliini) I am also reasing a rather interesting series of books by Barb and J.C Henree about vampires which is thouroughly enjoying.
My life ambition is to help save wolves from hunters, as I saw a documentry of some hunters going into a wolves den and killing the cubs in the most horrific ways and the cry of the mother wolf when she returned was heartbreaking, so I want to help stop that from happening.
Some things I enjoy:
1) Writing a good story or Poem
2) Listening to Music (Rock, Metal, punk, and some others)
3) Spending time with my boyfriend and my friends
4) Reading XD
5) Meat (yummy)
6) Watching films - Lord Of The Rings trillogy, Avatar and The Crow being some of my favourites. (Thriller, fantasy, Action/Adventure, Comedy. I don't do the romance film thing)
8) The night
Somethings I don't enjoy
1) waking up
2) When a story doesn't go to plan or isn't finished
3) Animals being treated harshly
4) Bullies and Backstabbers
5) Homework and Coursework
6) The colour pink and frilly clothing
7) Very bright light
8) People who just walk past another person who needs help and do not help them
9) People who try to act all tough to impress other people( It's just not impressive)
On a final note I hope you enjoy reading what I post and any feedback positive or negative would be welcome as it would enable me to see what needs improving and what is good.