Poll: What kind of fan fiction would you like me to write? Only yaoi or het or none please e-mail me your choice of pairing if you want specific ones Yaoi boyxboy Het boyxgirl Nopairings no pairing- more friendship/family Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, and Junjō Romantica.
Name: harvestingNarutos (I'm also known as Catt by some of my friends =D)
Age: I'll give you one guess. I am between the ages 1 and 100. ;P
Sex: Female :)
Interests: Harvest Moon, Japanese Stuff, Community Service, etc.
Hobbies: Yaoi, Anime, Manga, Video Games, Pokemon (games and Japanese anime), Drawing, etc.
Fav. Subjects: Math & Science & Chemistry(maybe. Don't have that course yet!)
Worst Subjects: Geography/Social Studies & PE (The bane of my existence)
Top Anime Shows: (not in order)
1. Eyeshield 21
Obsessed With Right Now:
Pokemon (Japanese Anime)
Other Webs: Deviantart.com (DA) -- Haven't updated in a while, so it's all my old work and so I'm not giving it to you. :P
I'm pleased to say that after... 2... maybe even 3 or 4 years, my writing style has changed DRAMATICALLY thanks to fanfiction.net. I'd like to thank all the people that have ever reviewed my stories or even just reading them is something I'm thankful for. I just wanted to let you know about a few things:
1. My internet keeps being a jacka$$ so until I can get it on wirelessly, then I can't update as often as I want.
2. I'm in high school now, and the workload is much more than what it was in middle school, so I'll probably take even longer than before if I ever get a major inspiration again...
3. I have to rewrite all of my stories if I want to finish them, and I've run out of inspiration again, so I'll just give you any new stories I come up with (trust me, my writing style is sooo much better than before)
4. Through experience, I've gotten over my "god-like" people or "everything's-going-to-be-alright" situations and switched to a real (or more realistic) plot where you can only do what you are capable of, and you can't just get strong/fast/smart in one whole day.
5. I've also changed my stories so that it's not like a "oh-I-hate-you" mindset to an "ILOVEYOUSOMUCHIFYOULEAVEMEI'LLDIE!!!" mindset in less than a chapter. I've managed to get patient enough to get a steady progression on that...
6. I'd like you to be super patient with me for a while, because I have this f*ing teacher who likes to make a certain strait A student to feel stupid (me). [this is really true, that s.o.b. teacher of mine]
7. I've ended up devoting most of my writing time to draw/find inspiration so as soon as I stop being lazy and use my mom's scanner to do my fanart, then I'll show you guys! =)
That's about it. Thanks again, and I'll hopefully see (talk) to you soon!
~harvestingNarutos, or whatever name you call me by