Poll: Did you find Hermione's obsession with being on the top of the year irritating in HBP? Vote Now!
Author has written 19 stories for Harry Potter, Baby Sitters Club, Animorphs, and Bible.
Namaste, my good readers. How are you? =)
Namaste, my good readers. How are you? =)
I FINALLY wrote another fic on Hermione/Ron. Yay! It's called "Can You Meet Me Halfway?" and it's a bit different from my usual Hermione/Ron fics. You get to meet it halfway down this page. Please read and review. =D
I am TERRIBLY sorry about the delays in Another Reason... I AM, honestly. The last chapter is something I keep putting off since it's terribly...emotional. Anyhow, that is no excuse and I am sorry... I realise it's been over a year since the story started and it is very irresponsible of me. I am working on it and if there are any readers still left, er...It WILL be up very soon. Pinky promise this time. =)
ON the other hand, I have become a pretty active user of Fiction.Press. Bless you, O' founder of my fictional realm, Xing Li =) and have stories just about every other week. If you wish, do check it out. :D
A grateful shout out to my favorite author and reviewer: SWaddict1986. Her stories rock... MOST definitely check her out. =D Oh and she is an author's DREAM; her reviews are helpful, honest and prompt. HONEST. :) Thanks soooo much, SW. :D
So...If you ever have any queries and questions or just want to talk to me, don't hesitate in messaging me.
I noticed that I've used one line again and again in my stories: The guy telling the girl he loves her walk, talk and laugh. Why? Believe me, I, of all, have absolutey NO IDEA. O.o
I am addicted to reading. And slowly getting addicted to writing.
I feel as though reading is a part of me and that if I don't read, I WON'T be me.
Archies Comics are ze best. They got me into reading. :) Oh, they and those Barbie books where she climbs Mt Everest and visits Hawaii. :D
I never thought I'd write stories. But a friend of mine encouraged me (and I swear I still adore him for doing it) and I started with I'd Lie. Now, I see anything and everything and a story starts forming in my head. xD
I am mainly a songfic writer. However, my stories don't include lyrics. I used to do it before, but then, upon Lexie-H's suggestion, I stopped. I must say, my stories are neater now. Thanks, Lexie. :)
I love comic fics but mainly write dramatic pieces. I am not sure why. :\
You may not have guessed but… I do love reviews. =D
I now write for Fanfictionpress.com! So look me up on http://www.fictionpress.com/u/619718/Ginnyloveslife if you ever feel like reading anything original of my works. Oh and if you do, PLEASE leave reviews! :P
I have a story called 'I'd Lie' . I found out there was one more like it. PLEASE don't think I ripped-it off since I truly, really didn't. :(
Got this cute survey from Siriusly_klutzy's profile; now, I probably shouldn’t be stealing surveys from others’ profiles but I do love ‘em so!
1) Your HP nickname: I’m obsessed with the name ‘Ginny’, what can I say?
2) Do you write fanfiction: Yep. Once again, obsessed with it. :)
3) Draw fanart: Oh dear, for that you should know how to draw right? And what if one can’t draw a straight line? :(
4) Review much: Yep. I review everything that I read. You know what they say, do unto others as you want others to do unto you? :P
5) Read too many fics: Too many? How many is too many? O.o
6) Favorite house: I like Gryffindor but honestly? Ravenclaw :P
7) Favorite Gryffindor student: Awww, not fair! The question’s wrong! To name just one…is like…climbing Mt. Everest. OK, I’ll try, eh? Um…Probably Harry.
8) Favorite Slytherin student: Snape :D
9) Favorite Ravenclaw student: Luna. There’s nobody like her….
10) Favorite Hufflepuff student: Eh. I personally don’t really like that house… OK, OK, I’ll answer the question. …Cedric. I know, clichéd.
11) Favorite teacher: Ever? Dumbledore :)
12) Favorite overall character: Dumbledore. I love, love, love him!
13) Favorite adult: Oh wait. I kinda answered that already. OK…adult? Um, Sirius.
14) Canon/fanon Draco: Canon.
15) Canon/fanon Snape: Canon.
16) Voldemort or Dumbledore: Dumbledore. No duh! O_o
17) Cho, annoying or not: DEFINITELY yes! What Harry found in her…
18) Your OTP: Percy/Penelope. :D
19) Other ships you sail: Ron/Hermione. Harry/Ginny.
20) Intriguing ships: Dumbledore/Closet, courtesy of Terese and Siriusly klutzy :) Luna/OC
21) Disliked ships: Harry/Hermione: They are just WRONG. Luna/Harry; like, people? Hullo? O.O
22) Ships hated with a passion (erm... this is optional :X): Harry/Hermione is definitely my least favorite. You already saw a display of passion above. :P
23) Het, slash or femmeslash: Het
24) H/Hr or R/Hr: R/Hr, without a doubt. Amen.
25) D/Hr or D/G: I love that idea. D/G dude. I actually want to write one. ;)
26) H/D or H/SS: Oh sweet Merlin. Neither!
27) Older gen, younger gen or cross-gen: Younger gen. We stick with what we know :)
28) Canon or AU: AU
29) Fluff or angst: Fluff. Even though I slip into angst when I write sometimes, I ADORE reading fluff.
30) Darkfic: Fun to write, tiresome to read. Is that hypocritical? I don’t care! :)
31) OOC or IC: IC. People make OOC scary. Honest. They make Hermione sexy, Harry an emo and Ron, sensitive…
32) SuddenlyVeryPowerful!Harry: No way. Prefer him as the decent geeky little kid that he is who says ‘wannagotoballwimme?’ ;)
33) One-shot or chaptered: Like both but prefer reading one-shots since they’re quicker to read.
34) Novel-length: Love them as long as they’re good. But honestly, once again, I never have the patience enough to stick with people for 4 years as they finish their novels. XD
35) Gen, het or slash: Het
36) Drabbles: They’re …fascinating to read. At times.
37) SuddenlyVerySexy!Draco: Nope. Cannot happen; we all know he’s actually emo.
38) Fanfiction Pet Peeves: No updates for a while; lonf fics which don’t have a point. Too much angst; unreasonable angst. Writing ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’. I am sorry, that just…irritates me like hell.
39) Canon or Fanon: Canon.
40) Many ships in one fic: Hmm, no. Most authors can not handle those. :)
59) Cried for Cedric: (wonders what missing 19 questions were) Hmm…No. It totally escaped me that Cedric died. I was more concerned with the fact Voldemort is coming back.
60)Cried for Sirius: I was more like, awwww, poor Harry. I dunno, I am just more concerned about living people.
61) Dark or Light Side: Light side, definitely.
62) Did the explanation of the prophecy satisfy you: I didn’t really care cuz Trelawney spits trash anyway.
63) Which character needs some more development: Luna. Honestly, such an important character and... She was just…
Since I don’t check out fanart, or draw any, I’ll just scrap these question, sorry…
74) Blaise's gender: Boy, of course. Why is it even a question? O_o
75) Tom Riddle's eye colour: I imagine him with granite black eyes that will kill. The movies barely leave anything to the imagination. (sigh)
76) Luna fan: Of course!
77) OC's, done or not done: Don’t mind as long as they squeeze themselves in OK.
78) Liking Weasley ships with 'Flame' or 'Fire' in the name: I don't understand, either. I haven’t ever read anything like that so…
79) Weasley love: Fred (sniff), then Ron, then Ginny (gasp! I like Ron more than Ginny!) Then Percy, then…yadayada.
80) Malfoy love: More like pity. :\
81) Potter love: Ginny and Harry! Yay!
82) Is Lucius really 49: He's got to be something around there, eh? I have spent ages trying to figure out his age and there’s where I always land my estimate at.
83) Brilliant ship name (Don't need to ship it, though!): Don't ship it, but love the name Harmony. If that's even how its spelled.--Siriusly-klutzy ( I agree, that’s a brilliant one.)
84) Plain stupid ship name: Sarry. No, I don’t think it exists but Sirius and Harry? No, just no.
85) Voldemort. Bald. Yes or no: Bald of course. Voldy with hair is like…DD without a love for lemon sherbets!
86) The power He-Knows-Not and the power that saved Harry is: Love. And Hogwarts full of luck. I tell you, it’s almost like God’s trying to make up for taking away his parents.
87) Your view on Hufflepuff-ies: Disgusting creatures. I just…I don’t even know why I dislike them. Maybe because of their jerk-ness in second year and sixth, hmm?
88) Should Ron say 'Bloody Brilliant' more then once? How can he be RON if he does not!?
89) Hermione. Pretty. Am I right: Inside, and to Ron! But then again, she can be ugly when faced with competition :P
90) Best HP fanfic ever: Read Lexie-H’s or Siriusly Klutzy’s . They’re both in my favorite’s list. They are THE best. If you like funny, head SK-way; if you like emotional, mature kind, head Lexie-way.
91) Rec the 2nd best, too: Oh whoops. I gave both of them above. OK, I think Lexie will be my second fave.
92) Did HP change your life dramatically: Yes, it was like a miracle. I could walk again!
93) Marauders. Like or dislike: Naughty kids. Nothing more (looks nervously over the shoulder at the very fanatic M. lovers)
94) Prongs, Moony, Padfoot or Wormtail: Padfoot, any day, anytime.
95) Could Lily have been an animagus too: Sure, all she had to do was kiss James. :P
96) What animal Lily would've been: A tigress. Hehe.
97) Did Harry pass his Potions' OWL's : …Of course. Didn’t you read the HBP?
98) Did Ron: Erm…yes. O.o
99) Is Harry going to die or will he survive: Oh, was this quiz written before 16th July, 2007? OF COURSE he did, dude!
100) What gives you the most warm fuzzies in your stomach in the whole HP-verse: The feeling of holding a HP book, the feeling of laughing like hyena at some joke Fred cracked, the feeling of loving Ron as if he were real (CREEEEEPY, I know)The feeling of being a Harry Potter fan. (snivels)
Bonus question: 101) Did you like this survey: Yup! Thanks Runa! And Siriusly_Klutzy!!
I, Ginnyloveslife, solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution.
Oh and just remember, I starve for reviews. SERIOUSLY. So I beg thee, read some of my stories and review. EVERYTHING is appreciated. :D
If you somehow managed to read this whole, long, ranty profile, KUDOS! If you didn't, glory be to you simply for looking me up! :D Have a good day/night/evening/whatever. Keep reading! (and reviewing --oh the shamelessness of me xD)
If you somehow managed to read this whole, long, ranty profile, KUDOS! If you didn't, glory be to you simply for looking me up! :D
Have a good day/night/evening/whatever.
Keep reading! (and reviewing --oh the shamelessness of me xD)