Author has written 12 stories for Pokémon, Card Captor Sakura, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shugo Chara!, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces, Tales of Vesperia, Uta no Prince-sama, and Anime X-overs.
A heads up: All updates are going to be very slow due to business
Interests: Drawing, making stories, watching anime, using the computer, playing DS, hanging out with friends
Fav. Series: Cardcaptor Sakura, Shugo Chara, DNAngel, Pokemon Special Manga, Tales of Series, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Persona 4, Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra, Tiger & Bunny, Uta no Prince-Sama, Attack on Titan, Beyond the Boundary, Little Busters Refrain, Noragami, Kuroko no Basket, Yowamushi Pedal, Assassination Classroom, Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu, Steven Universe, Kiss Him Not Me
My most Favorited characters (Top 10):
10. Tadase Hotori: Well, he's made it back into the listings! He probably got back up there after a Shugo Chara marathon with my roommate. Looks like my feelings for him hasn't changed. Still the ever adorable and entertaining prince. XD He's just a real sweetie and I really don't understand why people hate on him so much.
9. Nageki Fujishiro: I can't help but feel really sorry for the guy and I just love him to bits. His route was the one where I got the most emotional over and it was just...he's just...UGHHHHHH.
8. Rita Mordio: She reminds me of myself sometimes with her temper and violent reactions. She's also short like me. X3
7. Sync the Tempest: I don't know why, but in my opinion, he is pure awsomeness! I've been including him in a lot of my drawings lately and his bada* persona is just... I don't know how to even put it in words. xD I guess because he didn't really have too much of a character in the game, I have a lot of fun creating one for him in stories and such. (Long live the Ion Replicas!)
6. Kaede Kayano: Okay, she's just super adorable, especially when dealing with her feelings for Nagisa. Not to mention she's selfless and willing to go the distance for those she cares deeply about. X'3
5. Aoi Suminomiya: Man he has a long name lol. But he is such an adorable dork~ He reminds me a lot of Masato, but lazier. I don't even really watch the show but I love him~
4. Ai Mikaze: Freaking babu! Love the guy to bits and his deadpan expressions are hilarious to me for some reason. His route is so adorable I can't. X'3
3. Masato Hijirikawa: Sorry Masato, but you've been demoted yet again. I still love you! He's so cute and adorable, especially in his route. I guess I have an affinity for kuudere blushers XD I also found out that he's a big dork, which gives him extra points.
2. Kija: What can I say? He's an adorable baby and it's hilarious when he gets angry. XD I also like how despite having a bocchan attitude, he wants to learn and be useful. He's also extremely adorable when it comes to Yona too. XD
1. Nagisa Shiota: Welp... He did it. He has officially won me over and is my favorite character at the moment. XDDD At first I wasn't too interested in him. But lately, he has been really growing on me, especially since despite being an adorable baby, he has his awesome moments. He is officially my adoptive son
(Orders WILL change)
Other characters that I like:
- Hubert Oswell (Tales of Graces)
Sonic the Hedgehog:
- (Mangaquestshipping: GoldXCrystal)
- (Pokeshipping: AshXMisty) Call me old fashioned
Hetalia Axis Powers:
- (AustriaXHungary) I just love this pairing. Possibly due to it being the only straight pairing in the series, but I still find their interactions lovely and just full of cuteness. I especially loved the part where Hungary took pictures of Austria putting his shirt back on. X3
Tales of Series:
- Abyss: (GuyXNatalia) (IonXAnise) (SyncXArietta)
Uta no Prince-Sama:
- MasatoXHaruka: big fan of them. I think they're absolutely adorable together X3
Other couples that I like:
- Gakuen Alice: (NatsumeXMikan)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
When I first read this, it made me cry. I can relate, for lives can be taken at any given moment without any warning or consent, even when you don't think it could happen. Please repost this if this touched your heart the way it did to me.
Repost this if you are not ashamed of GOD.
Seven days without GOD will make one weak.
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
80 percent of you wont repost this.
Jesus Christ said:
"If you deny me in front of your friends I will deny you in front of my father"
I think this can speak for itself. If this is a step for me to get closer to telling my most cherished people, then I am willing to do so.
Copy and Paste this if you trust God with all your heart and believe in him
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
I am a huge fan of crossovers, which all of my fanfics reflect. All my stories are crossovers of some sort. If you like crossovers, you've come to the right place.
Mystery of the Kingdoms (Rewritten) (On Hiatus)
Pokemon Master: Sakura (Completed)
Pokemon Master Sakura: Syaoran's Story (Discontinued unless demanded)
Pokemon Fruits Basket (Discontinued)
Awakening Darkness (Oneshot)
Lost but not Forgotten (Completed)
Because you Live (On Hiatus) *Will be worked on on-and-off*
How to Take Care of a Stray Cat (Discontinued: Unless people want me to continue)
Childhood: Before the Summon (Completed)
Summoned by Blood (On Hiatus)
War that Breaks the Heart (On Hiatus)
Elegy of Hope (Ongoing) *currently being worked on*