Poll: Which one would you like to see more of? Vote Now!
Author has written 33 stories for Naruto, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Harry Potter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Vampire Knight, Kingdom Hearts, Big Time Rush, Persona Series, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hello to whoever visits my profile. I am the writer, Nyarghh. I have served around 9 years on fanfiction, so I'm in college now. Ahh, how time flies. I'm far busier these days so you see those incomplete stories dating back years ago? Sorry about that. Unless there's a specific request on which stories you want to see updated, I think I'm going to update whichever ones I feel like it.
I might not be updating the Naruto fanfiction or Bleach fanfictions anymore because well... I'm not a fan of them anymore. Anyone who'd like to adopt the stories, feel free to.Besides that, they might get an update once every few decades...but it feels like a chore to write them anymore. Especially when the people who requested them [yes they were requests] never even read them. So it's even more of a chore.
I am currently obsessed with: Big Hero 6, Walking Dead, Katekyo Hitman Reborn
I like male slash; not going to lie there. Sorry guys I'm more comfortable writing fanfictions involving ocs [mostly guy ocs].
Most people do not like OC, or reading yaoi stories with OC written in it. It can't be helped but if you're that type of person please do not read the stories the have xOC in the summary! I don't want my story to be hated in anyway. If you continue to write flames on it saying you dont like it, I won't do ANYTHING about it. You read it at your own risk even though I gave you warnings. The warnings are even on the fanfiction summary, for crying out loud!
As like other writers, I also have a muse. My inspiration to some stories I write are songs. This is a valuable tip to other writers. If you are planning to write a story but have no idea how to start. Listen to some music. Or you can look at the lyrics and progress from there! Don't forget to add some credit to the song if you ever use it as a muse.
Plus due to my lack of social skills, I do not have an all that great sense of humour, so I shall apology if the jokes in my story seem.. cliche or dry.
It has come to my attention that I've shifted from a heteropairing writer to a homopairing writer. And I have what most writers fear. Writer's Block. All my stories aren't being updated at the time I want them to be because I've lacked what drive carries me on. My muse is gone... While I try to gain my muse back to continue my multiple chapter stories, I will try to please public [Not that I attract much of a group] by writing a few selected oneshots. Although my muse is so bad I don't think I'd be able to do anything for a while. But I do certainly hope I can.
Information about me being a FF writer:
1. Once I start a story, I do not back out.
2. Not reviewing to a story, won't stop me from updating it, but it certainly helps update it faster.
3. Just because I'm a writer doesn't mean I can do it alone. If you're up for it, comment or pm me with ideas to add to the story. I will take them all into consideration. I believe that a good writer is not one who can come up with their own ideas, but rather a good writer is one who listens to the readers and work together with them.
4. I love CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. If you're going to hate just because you have the right to hate, keep it to yourself. If i cant learn anything about how to be a better writer from your comment, I'll just ignore it and you've wasted your time.
5. I like Male OC inserted yaoi. There's your warning. So think before you decide to follow me as an author.
Future Releases (categorized)
Nothing as of right now. Feel free to check again later if you're that curious.
Stories that you no longer see are discontinued/deleted for good reason.
1. Cracked [SasukexIno]
2. Melting his Ice Barrier [HitsugayaxOC]
3. One Crazy Week [BTR]
4. Bakery Girl [RoxasxOC]
5. The Night with Tom [eww, noncon from 13 year old me.Was requested by a friend.]