Poll: Anyone interested in doing a SasoDei humanoid story with me? PM/Email me! I'll do more than one! Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
CLICK IT OR MY EGG WILL DIE!
"> src="" style="border-width: 0" alt="Adopt one today!"/>
Real Name: Elizabeth
Real Age: No
Hair: Brown and curly
Eye Color: Brown with a tint of black
Height: 5'7, and still growing!
Country: United States
State: New Jersey
Ethinticy: Italian/Irish (We were royalty, for real!)/German/British (we actually came with Columbos!)/likely Dutch/ likely Native American/ like Scottish
Hey! This is ToboeDeidaraLover! I LOVE Toboe and Deidara! But mostly DEIDARA!!
I love yaoi, mpreg, Fem!Dei, Fem!Toboe, and slave stories (I'm a horrible person . . .). I also love animals, especially horses, fennec foxes and wolves! I horse-back ride, actually!
Can someone PLEASE post some of my stories on their account? My laptop is not download capable, which makes me sad . . . ~ (i made a new thingy!!)
My favorite shows-
Naruto (no damn duh!)
Wolf's Rain (another duh!)
Drake and Josh
The Suite Life of Zach and Cody
My favorite characters-
Sasori no Danna!
TenTen-chan! (one of the few girl characters I like)
Kabuto (I don't know WHY I like him)
Mikoto! (the only Uchiha I like!(she's Sasuke and Itachi's mom))
Kimmimaro (Idk how to spell his name)
Kiba (of Naruto)
Characters I hate-
Itachi (sometimes I can stand ItaDei)
Sasuke (SasuNaru is awesome, though!)
Kiba (from Wolf's Rain, I like Naruto's Kiba!)
CHEZA! (she is SUCH a bitch!)
Orochimaru ( . . . What more do I have to say? . . . )
Karin (can you say BITCH?!)
Chiyo (go to hell, whore-who-murderers-her-own-grandson-without-remorse!)
My Chemical Romance (YAY!! MIKEY!!)
Three Days Grace
Three Doors Down
House of Wolves
Famous Last Words
Jesus of Suburbia
Welcome to the Black Parade
She's a Rebel
I'm Just a Kid
Lets Start a Riot
Lets See How Far We've Come
Fences (I'm probably going to make a songfic with it!!)
Paste this in your profile if your parents think your on drugs (happy pillz count)
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no apparnt reason, paste this in your profile.
If you ever ran into a door paste this into your profile.
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completly has to have the nick-name, 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude' copy this into your profile while laughig your ass off.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off!
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you think that those god-forsaken kids should just give that Trix rabbit some Trix then copy this onto your profile.
If you have siblings that drive you crazy then copy this onto your profile.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
If you wish to see the Akatsuki take over the world at the end of Naruto, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you are OBSESSED with Yaoi copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Sasuke should have died along with Deidara...paste this into your profile.
If you love SasoDei to the point it's scary, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Deidara survived, add your name to the list: ToboeDeidaraLover
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved.
Copy and Paste this into your profil in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Number your twelve favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order) and answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever read a six eleven fic before?
Um, no. That would be scary.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fan-fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Um, they're family, it would be Uchihacest.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
He would go tell Itachi his mom his a cheater!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic.
Um, thats really diffcult, since they may be eachother.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Not that I'm aware of, but my real life friends do!
14. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Its Good To Be Evil, She's a Rebel, Butterfly
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
19. How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
The child maybe of good use to Lord Orochimaru-sama
20. How emo is Seven?
1) Who is your favorite character(s)? Deidara and Sasori!!
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)? SasoDei and SasuNaru, even though I hate Sasuke, but he is cool in fanfiction!
3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Yaoi.
4) Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? No, but I will!!
5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise. I'm going to get stuff!
6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? Deidara or Sasori!
7) NaruHina or KibaHina? KibaHina
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SASUNARU!
9) Which team is your favorite? Hmm . . . Sand Sibs for REAL teams, but Sasori and Deidara, and Deidara and Tobi overall as partners!!
10) Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Yes, but I think he is Madara AND Obito! Like Madara is kinda like a Jinurikii for him!
11) Do you support the 'Yodaime is Naruto's father theory? Yes! And Kushina is his mom, and his name is Namikaze Minato!!
12) Your favorite Akatsuki member? Deidara
13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti! Deidara killer! Bastard!
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Alas, no.
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? No, but I have been reading all of the recent ones!
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? No, I think he has a mask
17) Sub or dub? Sub.
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti-Sakura! Sukura! Sakwhorea!
19) Tobi= Annoying or funny? Both!
20) Do you even know who Tobi is? Yes! Very much so!
21) Gai= Sexy beast or ugly nerd? Eh . . . sexy nerd?
22) Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku, whom is ALREADY a crossdresser, and Dei-chan!
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome? Creepy . . .
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how? Naru, Dei, and Sori!
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? Of course!
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Duh!
27) Do you like lemons? I like stories with them, but I skim over them. Read the chapter, skip the lemon.
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? No. I don't watch it around them.
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? I LOVE IT! It's frikin' hilarious! Gaara of the funk!
30) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes? Yup!
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? No . . . sigh
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it? Yes. My best friends, who religously draw. They're amazing, too! They may go to art high schools, which makes me SO sad!
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this? No, my teacher said, "Woah, cool!" It was art class.
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades? Life, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, much. Grades, kinda. If you mean getting BETTER grades!
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? No thanks!
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No, he is Pein/Nagato, Kushina's baby brother and Naruto's uncle.
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? I attempt to.
39) Is Sasuke still sexy in the second stage of the curse seal? Eyes, burn!
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? Yep, Kotone! She's not going to be a Mary Sue, either! I'm making her as different as me as possible . . .
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Um, yes . . . I think of them when I ride, do homework, am in school, and everywhere else!
42) Do you look like a Naruto character? If so who? Kurenai or Kin, kinda. Or TenTen, even.
E: Has gorgeous eyes
L: Smile to die for
I: Loves to smile and laugh
Z: Can be funny and dumb at times
B: Loves people
E: Has gorgeous eyes
T: A very good kisser
H: Easy to fall in love with
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Her hair was up in a ponytail, her favorite dress tied with a bow,
Today was Daddy's Day at school and she couldn't wait to go.
But her mommy tried to tell her, that she probably should stay home,
Why the kids not might understand, if she went to school alone.
But she was not afraid, she knew just what to say,
What to tell her classmates of why he wasn't there today.
But still her mother worried, for her to face this day alone,
And that was why, once again, she tried to keep her daughter home.
But the little girl went to school eager to tell them all,
About a dad she never sees, a dad who never calls.
There were daddy's along the wall in back for everyone to meet. Children squirming impatiently,
Anxious in their seats.
One by one the teacher called, a student from the class,
To introduce their daddy, as seconds slowly passed.
At last the teacher called her name, every child turned to stare,
Each of them was searching, a man who wasn't their.
"Where's her daddy at?"
She heard a boy call out. "She probably doesn't have one." another student dared to shout.
And from somewhere near the back, she heard a daddy say,
"Looks like another deadbeat dad, too busy to waste his day."
The words did not offend her, as she smiled up at her mom,
And looked back at her teacher, who told her to go on.
And with hands behind her back, she slowly began to speak,
And out of the mouth of a child, came words incredibly unique.
"My daddy couldn't be here, because he lives so far away,
But I know he wishes he could be, since this is such a special day.
And though you cannot meet him, I wanted you to know,
All about my daddy, and how he loves me so.
He loved to tell me storys, he taught me to ride my bike,
He surprised me with pink roses, and taught me to fly a kite.
We used to share fudge sundaes, and ice cream in a cone,
And though you cannot see him, I'm not standing here alone.
'Cause my daddy's always with me, even though we are apart,
I know because he told me he'll forever be in my heart."
with that, her little hand reached up, and lay across her chest,
Feeling her own heartbeat, beneath her favorite dress.
And somewhere in the crowd of dads, her mother stood in tears,
Proudly watching her daughter, who was wise beyond her years.
For she stood up for the love, of a man not in her life,
Doing what was best for her, doing what was right.
And when she dropped her hand back down, staring straight into the crowd,
She finished with a voice so soft, but it's message clear and loud.
"I love my daddy very much, he's my shining star,
And if he could, he'd be here, but heaven's just too far.
You see he is a Marine, and died just this past year,
When a roadside bomb hit his convoy, and taught Canadians to fear.
But sometimes when I close my eyes, it's like he never went away,"
And then she closed her eyes, and saw him there that day.
And to her mother's amazement, she witnessed with surprise,
A room full of daddy's and children, all starting to close their eyes.
Who knows what they saw before them, who knows what they felt inside,
Perhaps for merely a second, they saw him by her side.
"I know your with my daddy,"to the silence she called out,
And what happened next, made believers out of those once filled with doubt.
Not one of them could explain it, for each of their eyes had been closed,
But there on the desk beside her, was a fragrent, long-stemmed, pink rose.
And a child was blessed for only a moment, by the love of her shining star,
And given the gift of believing that heaven is never to far.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them,a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them.
Thank you. Thank you to everyone who has served in the armed forces. Thank you to the countless civileans who gave their lives to keep America free. Thank you.
A little poem I wrote, might use it in a SasoFem!Dei story:
In the middle of a desert,
A bleak, sandy world,
A lone cactus stands,
Alone in the sands.
In a hidden oasis, a waterfall wept,
Her beatiful blue eyes streaming.
The pool tries to caress her,
The trees try to cool her,
The stones try to protect her,
So why does she weap?
She's truly alone.