Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Name: I go by many
Age: College Aged (that's all you need to know)
Birthday: Some random date
Best friends: The Physco and The Crazy One
Favorite Foods: Chocolate, duh
Favorite books: The Inhertince Cycle, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Charlie Bone Series, Maxium Ride, Howel's Moving Castle, The Mortal Instrument Trilogy, anything to do with Star Wars
My favorite Mangas/Webcomics: Hetalia, Fruit Basket, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, Homestuck, Distillum,
My Favorite TV shows: Hetalia, Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield, the X-Files, Fringe, Doctor Who, Sherlock
My Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings, How to Train Your Dragon, anything Marvel related
Just some random stuff now:
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
(Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(But it's 'just' a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But wouldn't that save more time?)Whose body?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(One would hope!)
On a Korean kitchen knife:
Warning: keep out of children.
(hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts.
(but no peas?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
(somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Raise your hand if you've tried this.)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile. That's for you Tori
"'We look identical. She even had identical scars and scratches. She was wearing my clothes. How could you tell us apart?'
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opinions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
"Do you think he plans it all out or makes it up as he goes along?" Some unknown person from PotC3
"Nobody move I lost my brain" Jack PotC3
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
A moment of silence.
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Ludwig would kick Alfred ass and win WWII.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
My little brother
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
He'd walk back out
A very sweet story where Ludwig would discover that he really loves Feliciano and he plans a romantic, or at least tries to, that would epicly fail but Feliciano wouldn't care because he's cool like that.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
No, Ludwig belongs withe Feliciano, Elizaveth with Rodriech, and Francis with Arthur
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Gilbert I love PruCan!
Not very happy, I like Matthew with Gilbert and Arthur with Francis.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the trinity God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
Then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."