Author has written 3 stories for Torchwood, Glee, and Immortals, Tamora Pierce.
I'm Kat... Hi!
I really have nothing to say...
I read a lot of stories, I even write them occasionally. They don't usually end up finished, so don't expect to see a lot of them up here. If you do, they'll pretty much only be fluffy one-shots XD probs.
My fave things include Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Glee, Final Fantasy (FFX, especially), Doctor Who, Torchwood, Harry Potter, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and a bunch of others that I can't be bothered listing :)
So with one of my only three stories that I actually have finished and uploaded (Lockdown), I wrote at the beginning that there aren't any tunnels leading out of the Torchwood Hub, even though I wrote in my story that there was. (It just fitted the storyline)
BUT I have since rewatched the season two episode Sleeper, and realised that there actually are! *gasp*
So because I'm way to lazy, and my internet is way to slow for me to be bothered editing that note and reuploading and whatever, I figured I'd just let you all know that here! =D
Even if no-one else reads this, it makes me feel better.
I found this on someone else's profile the other day (can't remember whose)...
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...