Author has written 11 stories for Storm Hawks, Pokémon, Ouran High School Host Club, Torchwood, Night at the Museum, and Harry Potter.
Coka: "a teenage, curly-haired, brown-eyed thing of a female homosapian with a self-developed hypersensitivity towards fiction of the fans."
Curious snippets of information concerning the subject, Coka:
- Coka has displayed premature tendencies for the psychological self-infliction of harm, illustrated by her questionable decision to study the International Baccalaureate at the British level of Further Education, as opposed to the far simpler A-Levels.
- As a preoccupied, ageing, typical teenager, Coka takes great pleasure in composing fiction, in which the characters do not belong to herself. Coka would one day like to create a universe that belongs solely to herself, but as of late, lacks the creativity, spare time and intellectual capacity to do so.
- In addition to her teenage stereotypicalities, Coka is prone to long periods of inactivity with regards to posting and story management. (Though in contrast, she reads fictions with an enthusiasm comparable to her love of lime cheesecake. Only her Mother's lime cheesecake, though. No one makes cheesecake like she does. No one.)
- Like most authors on this site, Coka's heart and sense of well-being depend heavily upon the writing of constructive reviews - not only from others to herself, but vice versa also. Reviews are like beacons of appraisal to the developing writer, so please, drop a line or two!
- Coka has had a fluctuating infatuation with Pokemon since she first received a Pokemon themed Game Boy Color, and Pokemon: Yellow Version. Needless to say, she is still a small child on the inside.
- If she could, Coka would very much like to attend Hogwarts, but preferably after the Dark Lord has been and gone.
(Actually, Coka once devised a spell book and owned a set of Gryffindor Quidditch robes - proudly distributed by Marks & Spencers - and also pretended to make potions with her mother's bathroom products. Understandably, Coka's mother was not completely impressed with her daughter's new streak of fanaticism.)
- Coka used to spend a lot of her time (whilst studying dutifully for her GCSEs) watching anime and picking up on the Japanese language. If she had taken a Japanese GCSE, this time may not have been so wasted, given her memory's sieve-like characteristics.
- Coka loves her IB college mates. Without them, her insane tendencies would be a lot worse than theirs by now.
- Like many authors, Coka wishes she could remedy some earlier works in her small archive, but currently lacks the time and energy to do so. Somehow, Coka believes it may stay this way for a little while.
Coka wishes to send along her regards, and hopes for an enjoyable session on the site
("And review!! Value the authors, bloo-")
Excuse me! I see you've been indulging in an excessive amount of Harry Potter material again, my dear.
("Oh, sod off. People should review. It's like, it's like...")
Of course. Coka also wishes to send along some...advice. Please review, regardless of the author, the quality of the story and the subject matter. Reviews are like little letters of love - don't forget that.
("Well... I think I could have put it in far more impressionable words.")
Unsafe External Link