Poll: What did you think of my profile? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, and Sonny with a Chance.
My profile has changed yet again. SHABAM!
I redid a bunch of the random facts, just because not all of them apply to me anymore. So the below random facts are simply pointless information that you do not need to know about me, but I will tell you anyway. :)
1. My name is Lily, with one L. Put another one in, and I will break you (metaphorically).
2. I am seventeen years of age, and if we are driving on the same road you should be scared for your life. :)
3. I used to think I was all cool because I was like "I've had problems, and no one gets me so I deal with these problems with writing and music. Meh." Well, now I've morphed into a much more upbeat, happy person. I like me better this way, just like Ida Maria likes you so much better when you're naked (virtual high fives if you got that music reference).
4. I don't write just for fun. I fully plan to pursue a writing career, and I am going to major in English in college.
5. I love music. End of story.
6. Say Anything is the best band in the whole world and that will never change. Ever.
7. I would love to be thought of as funny. In fact, I hope that when people describe me, they use such words as "witty", "hilarious", and "brilliant". Thanks to my profile this has happened, so score one for LiteraryLullaby. The level of awesomeness that is on is riddikulus (double high fives if you got the Harry Potter reference).
8. I hate rap music. Just so you know.
9. I used to say random facts when I was sad. Now I just say random facts all the time. Did you know that Leonardo da Vinci liked to go to the pet store to buy animals and let them go free?
10. I cannot delete my old work. I currently have over thirty unpublished stories on my computer.
12. I love accents. I want an accent so badly I would pay good money for one. I'm not even being sarcastic. I want either a British or Australian accent. Really badly. I have plans to move to England/Australia just to get one. I just have to decide which type of accent I like better, then move to that place. This is a plan I've actually spent a good amount of time formulating.
13. I tend to break out into Spanish a lot. I don't have a single drop of Spanish/Mexican blood in me, but sometimes I just switch into Spanglish mode. I can't help it. If I say muchas gracias to you, don't be alarmed. I know what I'm doing.
14. I know the Veggie Tales theme song by heart. Just in case you wanted to know.
15. I love words. Geeky, but true. Yes, I do carry a pocket dictionary. Thanks for asking.
16. I don't like bad grammar. I know it sounds bad, but I can't read things with bad grammar. Por favor, proofread your work.
17. I am in love with both Matt Smith and Darren Criss. It's like a love triangle that neither of them know about...
18. I still watch cartoons. I'm in high school. Now I must acquire a taste for freeform jazz, and I'm good (triple high fives if you got the Spongebob reference).
19. SWAC is a pretty awesome show. If you're from the fandom, you most likely know what I'm referring to. And as far as the couples on the show go? I'm pretty sure Sonny/Chad beats all. And, no, I am not going to call it "Channy". I don't like that name.
20. Stereotypes are for losers. I'm proud to say that I am friends with the bands geeks, a couple cheerleaders, some theater kids, the hardcore sports fanatics, some goth kids, and much more. But we don't play into stereotypes. :)
21. Let me do some explaining of the penname. Though my penname sounds cool (well, I think it does), the explanation behind it is kind of lame. At first it was just because someone referred to the song Stay Awake from Mary Poppins as a literary lullably, and since I have a special connection to that song I made it my penname. However, as of late I've thought of a brand new fancy shmancy explanation for you all. It will go as follows. Lullabies are sung to people when they are younger, and they have an everlasting effect on that child. Therefore, through my literature, I plan to have an everlasting effect on you. Ta-da. Yeah, I know. It's still lame.
22. I have an insatiable desire for adventure. I love all sorts of media involving it. I've also more recently dedicated my life to the pursuit of adventure, and it's actually been going really well for me. (cough cough skydiving what?)
23. The reason I don't have a million stories on this site is not due to a lack of writing. I have enough stories to be a frequent contributer. The reason all of those stories aren't on here is that I am determined to only put my very best work on this site. Some of the stories I put up are not in my opinion amazing, but since I was extremely inspired while writing them I upload them anyway. Then again, I am my worst critic. :)
24. I am creepily obsessed with Harry Potter. "Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" is one of my mottos in life and "orchideous" and "tarantallegra" are tied for first on my favorite spell. My favorite magical object is a sneakoscope. I have a Harry Potter action figure and an abnormal amount of other merchandise items. :D
25. I skipped number eleven. Yeah, you can go check if you want. Don't be embarassed.
26. I like being random, and I like being weird. That's how I am. :)
NEW ACCOUNT CALLED THECOUNTERCURSEISJUSTUNJELLIFY