Author has written 2 stories for Final Fantasy VII, and Vampire Knight.
Ouran High School Host Club
High School :
Aerith's Costume:(The wings are just smaller kayy! :D)
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit
She ended up staying longer than
As she walked along under the tall elm
When she reached the alley, which was a
However, halfway down the alley she
She became uneasy and began to pray,
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness
When she reached the end of the alley,
The following day, she read in the
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to
She felt she could recognize the man, so
The police asked her if she would be
She agreed and immediately pointed out
When the man was told he had been
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery
She asked if they would ask the man one
Diane was curious as to why he had not
When the policeman asked him, he
Amazingly, whether you believe or not,
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what... and if you stand up for him he will
Did you know...
kissing is healthy.
bananas are good for period pain.
it's good to cry.
chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
lying is actually unhealthy.
you really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
it's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
it's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
chocolate will make you feel better.
most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
a good friend never judges.
a good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
boys aren't worth your tears.
we all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next 15 minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile (more than once...)
If you spend at least 3 hours a day looking at fanfictions...writing fanfictions...or looking at others profiles than copy and paste this on your profile!
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
IF you have ever fallen up a flight of stairs, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: ShadowWolf315 (cough cough occasionally...sometimes...ok ok a lot), AnimeKittyCafe (actually I have), Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki (i do all the time!), WeaselChick, Celyna (i fall up the steps to school every time i go up them...sadly...), SSAHC, Koki-chan (everyday i think my stairs are cursed), o.OEvanglineO.o (Do it all the time!!), Bloodlustkunoichi (che...i aint called a klutz for nutin ya know), Lady Maybelle of Confusion (i have...a problem...I think I'm attracted to things that hurt myself by some magnetic force...), Kawairashii hikari, HeadstrongNozomi (many times people. Many times), I n f i n i t e Masquerade (OhmyGod, I do it at home... at school... everywhere 0.o) diggydawg,Peachie-Trishie,
10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty
1. Look at the size of his putter.
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the fight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6.This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
11.Dammit, Steve! You're the father of my baby! You know what? I'm-- AAAAHHH!! OH GOD, I'M HAVING THE BABY!! DAMN YOU, STEVE!! IF I'M GONNA HAVE THIS BABY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS PAIN WITH ME!! Oh shit... is the intercom actually on?
12.This is your captain spreaking: we're about to land, but... uh... does anybody know how? I was kinda weak on that in piloting school...
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile
"A guy gave a girl eleven real roses and one fake rose. He told the girl 'I will love you until the last rose dies'." (Ain't that cutee)
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you asked "Who's that?" when your name was being called, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have kept things you don't even need, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have late reactions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate it when people ruin your "moments", copy and paste this to your profile.
Copy and Paste this to your profile, if you find yourself on fanfiction when you should be studying for a test. -_-
Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthda
You know you’re a Zutarian If…
1) You start writing a Zutarian list such as this one.
2) Purple/violet (a secondary color which is a mix of red and blue) is your new favorite color.
3) You now think that complementary colors (such as blue and orange and red and green) clash horribly.
4) You watch Avatar and use your TiVo/pause button on your media player to pause frequently during the Zutara interactions or almost any other time to try and find some foreshadowing that escalates the proof of, you guessed it, Zutara
5) You’re actually mature about other people shipping other ships and can tolerate the anti groups and the bashers. You know that they’re immature and bitter because Zutara has more fanfics, fanarts, fanvids, forums, fanlistings, et cetera and better authors, video-makers, and artists who make it all happen.
6) Not to mention, as to add to point three, many more fans.
7) You know the REAL reason why those Kataang, Zujin, Maiko, Zutoph (I call it Zutoph, okay?) Zusong/Soko and all those other shippers are trying to bring down Zutara (BUT WE SHALL NEVER BE MOVED!)
8) You spend hours listening to music, sometimes even in different languages, and searching for a few that would fit Zutara in order to make a music video.
9) You memorize every proof/pro of Zutara that you have ever come across. EVER.
10) You’ve become an orator who preaches Zutara until you make the others see the Zutarian light.
11) “For the last time, you stupid Zutara-bashers, the oedipal complex is only a STAGE of psychosexual ‘coming of age’ where the male looks to other older men as their competitors and adversaries while feeling exclusive love for a female because, if the complex is truly based on Oedipus, the ‘Oedipus’ was deprived of motherly affection when he was young. NOT on hair!” Or you’ve said something else similar to that.
12) You can poke enough holes that make up the basis of the Kataang ship (those ‘they’re there for each other’, ‘they might have kissed in Cave of Two Lovers’, and all those other mushy-gag-me ones)
13) “Cold Fire”, “Hot Water”, “Volcano”, “Kiss of Fire”, “Slow Heat”, and “The Capture of the Maiden” are not just two oxymorons, a fascinating geological landmark, a burn, an album by Steve Roach, and possibly a title of some sappy romance novel in your mind.
14) On your list of favorite authors at among them is at least one of the following: Red November, Spleefmistress (or just Spleef), Vicki So, or DamageCTRL (and I’m sure I missed a bunch).
15) On your C2 list/Forums list at you have become a staff of/subscribed to at least 2 Zutara C2s and have been in a forum discussion involving Zutara.
16) On your Deviantart account, you have added at least one of the following artists to your watch list or at least added one of their artwork pieces to your favorites: Spleef, sora-ko, heavenlymaron, rociocrush, Katsari-chan, zutara-shewolf777, Irrel, Emo-Shukun, mad-sniper, felinae-death, darkbutterfly137, Lady-Rai-Frost, Atashi-Ookami, (oh, screw it; there are WAY too many to list)
17) On Deviantart, you’ve joined at least three Zutara communities.
18) Forget Mike and Bryan (they’re a lost cause and we can always egg their cars and mug them when they’re walking down a dark alley at night), you’ve tried to berate Dante and Mae into getting together (or if you can’t, you try to get their email addresses/phone numbers to try and lecture them about Zutara)
19) You are an active member in the Zutara communities on LJ, Myspace, Xanga, et cetera.
20) You start paying attention to your science, history, literature, geography, ethnic, and even math class to try and find something that would shed more light on Zutara.
21) You now begin to see other ‘Opposites’ pairings in other fandoms in a new light.
22) when you hear that Avatar cereal is ever hinted to hit the supermarket shelves, you would make sure that there are Zuko/Fire and Katara/Water marshmallow shapes before buying quite a few boxes of them and getting all of the marshmallows to make a Zutara emblem out of them.
23) You MUST find new pairings for Toph, Aang, Jin, Sokka, Meng, Mai, Song, Yue, Ty Lee, Azula, Haru, and Jet because they would all interfere with Zutara one way or another.
24) You love a well-written Lemon fanfiction or fanart now. And take time out of your daily life to make fun of the badly-written Kataang, Zusong/Soko, Maiko, and those other pairing lemons.
25) No matter how much your Maiko/Zusong/Zujin-and-Kataang-obsessed ex-friend tells you how Zutara won’t happen (using totally biased and untrue ‘facts’), you won’t budge and fire back with twice as much (and thrice as powerful) ammo.
26) When your friend from situation 23 accuses you of being ignorant and bigoted, you say that you’re just stubborn yet tolerant. Unlike SOMEONE else you know.
27) You obey the Zutara commandments like it is your key to salvation in an insane shipper-world
28) You actually know at least some of the Zutara commandments
29) You know of Irrel’s AU and make up your own stories based on it
30) You think about Zutara every six seconds of the day (about the same rate which men think about sex)
31) You Zutarafy your life (be creative)
32) The most famous quote in your mind: “I’ll save you from the pirates.”
33) You have made a novelty item such as a pin/t-shirt/charm/et cetera showing the world that you ship Zutara. And you’ve worn it in public.
34) At any of the Comic Cons, you’ve dressed up as Katara or Zuko (there are boys who ship Zutara, FYI) and upon finding your ‘significant shipping other’, run towards him/her and glomp them.
35) Even if you watch footage of the comic con, you still cheer when there is a hint of Zutara.
36) Though you hate Mai and Zuko together, you like Mai herself and try to pair her with someone else such as Jet.
37) You don’t really like Sokka (as much as Sokka fangirls, anyways)
38) You start quoting not only the show, but exerts from quality Zutara fanfiction.
39) You know that ‘Kazuko’ is Japanese of Child of Peace and immediately interpret that since Kazuko is a synonym for Zutara, when Katara and Zuko have a kid, it will be a child of peace.
40) You have a playlist on your MP3 player or iPod that you’ve named ‘Zutara’
41) You’ve written an essay about Zutara in which the tone is pro-Zutara and anti-kataang/maiko.
42) In the almost-impossible scenario that Dante and Mae are going to get married, you are going to get into their wedding no matter what the cost.
43) You have written at least 4 stories/oneshots/drabbles/poems/whatever featuring the pairing Zutara
44) You have drawn, or have an idea to draw, at least 4 Zutara pictures or pictures hinting at Zutara
45) You being to think that “If it’s like Zutara, I like it.”
46) You ship Toph/Aang (taang, tophaang, call it what you want) as a companion ship
47) You begin to wonder what would happen if Iroh and Kana (Gran-Gran) tried to get their nephew and granddaughter together. And you instantly want to write a fic/oneshot speculating about that.
48) You do not ship Sokkla…much.
49) Neither do you ship Ursa/Hakoda…much.
50) You’re starting to speculate about in-law incest that circulates around Zuko and Katara’s families.
51) You find an excuse for Iroh and Kana to get together even if Zutara happened (in your fanfiction, of course).
52) You think that youth is one of the only reasons that there are Kataang shippers out there (majority of them are young)
53) You’ve attempted to write a fanfiction/oneshot about another pairing that involves Zuko or Katara, but have found that you can’t write one as good as your Zutara stuff; you’re impotent to write other decent fics in which Zuko or Katara are paired with other characters.
54) You’ve watched American Dragon: Jake Long and paid special attention to the Jake/Rose parts.
55) You’ve watched American Dragon: Jake Long and think that Danica is Jin’s counterpart. (I do)
56) You’ve cussed out (or just yelled at) the kid who said that Zutara is gross and then commenced in tying them down onto a solid object and lecturing them about how Zutara would work.
57) You have made a Zutara fanvid or have one in the works or have an idea for one.
58) You now have a much wider imagination.
59) You have written at least one parody about those ‘rival pairings’.
60) You get irksome whenever someone uses Zutara in a negative way.
61) You’ve played around with the online Movie Quote machine and have derived quite a few good ones for Zutara (the best ones I found were: “Fear turns to Hate, Hate turns to Anger, Anger turns to Zutara” and “I am the (Zutara fanfiction) writer, you are the Kataang, I outrank you!”)
62) You don’t look confused or appalled when you see Katara wearing red clothing or with her hair down in fanarts.
63) You now hate (or at least are very sick of) clichés and predictable story plots.
64) Your wardrobe now contains a Katara or Zuko cosplay costume.
65) You hated American Dragon: Jake Long when they chose to cut Rose out of the casting and then put in Danica
66) The only reason you watched American Dragon: Jake Long in the first place was because you found out that both Zuko’s and Katara’s voices were in the show (and as opposites in love, no less).
67) Your younger sibling, who was the person who even got you hooked on Avatar in the first place, is now begging you to stop talking about “Zutara”.
68) You’ve drawn Zutara fanart based on Zutara fanfics.
69) You’ve met quite a few other Zutara shippers online and have befriended them; even co-wrote a fic or so with them.
70) You know that the Chinese (and Japanese) character for ‘Love’ is very similar to the character for ‘Strange’. And you can turn that fact into something that would be pro-Zutara.
71) You nearly put a foot through your TV/computer when you saw that Maiko kiss.
72) After choosing not to put a foot through your TV/computer, you went into a deep state of shock and denial.
73) You follow the Zutarian motto: “Among the many, the proud, the stubborn, the smut-loving, the tolerant, the international, the strange, the mature, the resourceful, the fanartist, the fanfiction writer, the fanvid maker, the proof-finder, the icon-making, the picture-manipulation, the activist, the reformer, the conquering, the Zutarian.”
74) You have that Avatar-filled edition of Nick Magazine and have very carefully preserved the Zutara-hinting pages.
75) You have long since strayed from the ‘Zuko Captures Katara’ plotline that once dominated Zutarian fanfictions.
76) The Maiko ship did not discourage you; to the contrary, it only inspired you to do more for Zutara: More fanfiction! More fanarts! More fanvids! More arguments! More Zutara!
77) You’ve signed the online Zutara petition.
78) You still remember Song, but you remember her in a semi-negative way
79) No matter what others say, you still think that Mai’s love for Zuko is still unrequited; that kiss was just a part of her daydream.
80) You’ve begun trying to draw naked/semi-naked people who are in the act of doing something that would have been featured in an article in Cosmopolitan or the Kama Sutra (is that the real name of it?)
81) Well, maybe Katara’s new hairstyle would help Zuko notice her more. (says a bitter Zutara shipper in denial)
82) When the first picture of what everyone in Season 3 would look like came out, you thought…hoped…prayed that Aang’s sudden hair growth was only a wig.
83) You’ve lost friends to Maiko and now, whenever they come over (if they come over at all) anything you all talk about turns into a huge debate on which ship “will” happen.
84) You’ve noticed that the Zutarian groups all over the internet are now flooded with new entries since the season 3 preview and the Maiko and Kataang groups…not so much.
85) You perceive that Zuko is well-endowed (hey, for all we know, he can be).
86) You have more than one ship for Zuko, but the others are ones you think are fun to speculate about and write a few oneshots about it just for the heck of it, but you wouldn’t convert to that ship.
87) And occasionally, to follow up with point 83, you would have a handful for Katara.
88) The more you look at it, the less you think that Kataang is Zutara’s rival; it’s a lot weaker.
89) You believe in Steam Babies.
90) You have now forgotten where the concept of Steam Babies was started.
91) Okay, so you admit that Zutara might not be a couple when the series ends, but you always look on the bright side and savor the Zutara moments for the present.
92) Your recent Zutarian fanarts have at least one aspect of the following: Zuko and Katara together and in close proximity with each other (with or without clothes is your choice), Zuko and Katara are shipping Zutara, Katara bitch-slapping Mai, Zuko and Katara kissing, et cetera.
93) You’ve begun to seriously think and theorize about why Zutara will happen and Maiko/Kataang will not for the first time since the ‘Crossroads of Destiny’.
94) You think that Aang can’t love Katara because he’s a monk and the avatar, but you’re perfectly fine with pairing him with Toph or Meng (you all remember Meng, don’t you?) or even Ty Lee. (Yup, we’re hypocrites in our own right).
95) You’ve begun to take notes on how great orators delivered their speeches and have tried to adapt their styles to fit Zutara (“Ask not what Zutara can do for you, but what you can do for Zutara.” “Give me Zutara or give me death!” “These are times that try Zutarians’ souls.”)
96) You’re actually a bit annoyed that you’ve been getting hit with inspiration for Zutara fics/oneshots every…three minutes or so.
97) You don’t believe the debate of which side of the brain is better, the left (logical thinking) or the right (creative thinking), needs to be a contest; both are needed for good quality things anyways.
98) No matter what fanfiction you’re writing, you always (intentionally or unintentionally) include a hint of Zutara here and there.
99) You’ve requested Wikipedia to build a page solely about Zutara.
100) You can think up a continuation of this list!
I. The plot must always consist of Katara being captured by Zuko to be used as bait to capture the Avatar. From then on sexual tension must be allowed to run its course, and upon that lusty foundation create true love.
II. If commandment I is not followed, the plot must consist of Katara trying to murder Zuko, failing because she secretly loves him, followed by an ellicit sex scene.
III. The less the reader sees of Aang and Sokka the better. Limit their appearance to one paragraph at the most. Remember, less is indeed more.
IV. Except of course when elaborating on Zuko and Katara's physical appearance and lustful inner monologs. These descriptions may consist of roughly three chapters at the very least.
V. There must be multible reiterations of how opposite Zuko and Katara are. Some examples include, but are not limited to:
VI. Zuko must tell Katara of his tragic past and break down while Katara soothingly comforts him. This must also happen within the first or second chapter.
VII. Zuko and Katara must use explicit profanity and modern day slang. It makes the story that much more believable and real.
VIII. Katara must always submit to Zuko in some way. The writers were wrong in portraying her as a strong, independant character. She clearly cannot live a single day without Zuko.
IX. There must always be a hotspring. Somewhere. Sometime.
X. Zuko is, in reality, a mushy, romantic sap. He cannot live a single day with out the Water Tribe Peasant Katara, and is to kill himself, or everyone else, if anything were to happen to her.
Unsafe External Link