Poll: What oneshot should I work on? Vote Now!
Author has written 25 stories for Mega Man, Naruto, Gundam Wing/AC, Hikaru no Go, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
I've been a writer for several years, and received a recommendation for this site from my friend Loverly Light. I never really wrote fan fictions until I met her so kudos to that aspiring author! I hope this site will be a good place to accumilate positive feedback and constructive criticism from fellows. Please review my work so I can improve and better entertain the public in the future! ~Mata ne!~
Note: If anyone would like to read any of my original works, check out my fictionpress account: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/608801/Niilan. Thank you all for your reviews. They have provided helpful critique and encouragement.
Important Update: Hey everyone. Things are just getting really complicated, so updates here will be slow. After much inner debating, I have decided to put all stories on hiatus apart from Sacrifice and Rescue Me. I'm not giving up on them, I just simply can't have that many stories nagging at my time. It's a lesson I've learned and will hopefully won't hav eto repeat. I truly hope update one of those stories soon.
GENERAL ME INFO:
Name: Doesn't matter, my pen name is cooler!
Age: older than some, younger than others
Boy or Girl: see if you can guess by my writing style and comments
Favorite Anime/Manga: Ryuusei no Rockman, Hikaru no Go, Yu-gi-oh, DNAngel
Favorite Genre(s): speculative fiction, political thriller, suspense, manga (though that's not a genre, per se)
BTW: The more stories I write, the slower the updates will be of existing stories. However, I guarantee is that I will NEVER leave a story unfinished. Even if it takes a long time, I will finish and complete ALL of my fanfictions.
1) Rescue Me (Yu-gi-oh): Chapters 1-3 in revision; Chapter 4 in progress (Story)
2) Sacrifice (Yu-gi-oh): Chapter 2 in progress (Four-shot)
Note: 'Soon' in this context is quite broad. It could be anywhere from a week to several months before I write or decide against writing a story listed.
Note 2: These are not in order of preference. Posting will be determined by my inspiration, work load, and/or my readers. Feel free to private message me with your preferences.
Note 3: All titles and plotlines subject to change (and several will be - primarily the weak sounding ones).
1) Forbidden Love (Ryuusei no Rockman): Tsukasa loves Luna, but he fears what Hikaru may do if he finds out. However, as time goes on, Luna realizes that she also likes Tsukasa, and Tsukasa much choose between his happiness or the lives of his friends. TsukasaXLunaXSubaru. Story.
2) Belong to Me (Yu-gi-oh): After a run-in with Yuugi, Ryou realizes just how much of his mind, body, and will no longer belong to him, but to his Yami. One-shot.
3) Rainy Day (Yu-gi-oh): Stuck inside on a rainy Saturday, the weather seems to have a strange affect on Bakura. How will Ryou survive a day of Bakura's unusual child-like ignorance and curiosity of modern technology? Humor One-shot. :Will be posted after the completion of Scars and Sacrifice:
4) Gunshot (Yu-gi-oh): Ryou says he will make Bakura hurt the way he's hurt him. But after he fails, Bakura offers to help Ryou 'vent his anger' in his own twisted way. One-shot.
5) Those Known as Vessels (Yu-gi-oh): Yuugi witnesses Bakura abuse Ryou and confronts them. Is it true what Bakura says? How much freedom is truly robbed from those known as vessels? One-shot.
6) Well Done, Hikari of Yami Bakura (Yu-gi-oh): Five years after the series' end. Ryou works at a bookstore and a little boy asks Ryou to read the kids a story Ryou wrote about the Yu-gi-oh adventure. But how does this boy know so much about Ryou's part, and what is his message? One-shot.
7) Children of Shai (Yu-gi-oh): Everything is going smoothly for Ryou when a previously unknown relative enters his life. However, what has his elusive cousin brought with him, and where do his loyalties truly lie? AU Three stories planned. First - Son of Ausar; Second - Son of Hathor; Third - Brothers of Khepri
8) Silver on Gold, My Protector of Old (Yu-gi-oh): In Ancient Egypt, a young boy named Ryou is despised for his unusual appearance and labelled as a demon. However, when a man who looks just like Ryou breaks into his host's home one night, Ryou finds he may not be as alone as he once presumed. Oneshot.
9) The Price of Innocence (Yu-gi-oh): "Does it hurt, Ryou? It hurts, doesn't it? The pain kills you, numbs you to all else. Nothing compares, does it? Do you hate me, Ryou? Do you want it to stop? Do you wish I were in your place? Do you wish I was the one in chains and you were the one with the knife?" Three-shot.
10) /Ryou-Bakura Memory semi-AU fic/ (Yu-gi-oh): After Bakura lost the battle to Atem, he was sentenced to walk the mortal plain until he found something more important than his revenge. Five millennia later, he encounters a child look-alike. As he watches Ryou grow, he realizes maybe the boy needs Bakura as much as Bakura needs him. Story.
11) Calm in the Storm (Yu-gi-oh): Alone one night, young Ryou is petrified of thunderstorms. He seeks comfort from the calloused, yet caring Spirit of the Ring. Fluffy Oneshot.
12) Eyes to See (Yu-gi-oh): Bakura finds his games of 'cat-and-mouse' with Ryou growing mundane, so he decides to spice it up... by stealing Ryou's sight. (Not the typical 'Bakura-beats-Ryou-blind fic. My own unique twist.) Story.
13) Something Deeper (Yu-gi-oh): Someone manipulates Ryou's burning desire to be accepted by Yuugi-tachi to persuade the hikari to go against Bakura. The plan is perfectly planned out and flawlessly executed. But can Ryou bring himself to hand Bakura his demise? Oneshot.
14) /Premonition/ (Death Note): Near was wrong. Mello knew what would become of his kidnapping Takada. Yet... he did it anyway. Oneshot.
15) First Kill (Death Note): To take a life is a tramatic experience. It's effects on the psyche are unpredictable and the killer is never the same. Mello's experience was very... different. Oneshot.
"It is a sad but undeniable fact that one cannot look evil in shorts.
People have tried. Oh, how they have tried. But even if your eyes are the colour of fresh blood and you are screaming hysterically about taking over the world, put on a pair of shorts and wham! -everyone ignores you.
Every comic-book super-villain discovers the power of the ü ber-long cloak at some point in their short lives. There is no single piece of clothing more guaranteed to get your arch-nemesis’ attention than a thick wad of cheap material tied hurriedly to your body which billows out impressively behind you whenever you make a speech."