Author has written 7 stories for Stargate: SG-1, and Once Upon a Time.
I am the unworried shipper.
My first love is Fantasy and Sci fi. My second love is romance in Fantasy and Sci fi. That said, I'm probably a little too happy to write the mussy stuff.
I love Stargate SG1, Charmed, Once Upon A Time, Merlin, NCIS and many many more
I am the proud captain of MANY MANY ships. Tibbs/Mertur/CaptainSwan(OTP)
But its fun to write about forbidden love. Hell, enough authors make money out of it, and we are doing it for free
There are a couple of rules, and me being lazy im writing them on here so I dont have to email EVERYONE who emails me.
1) Yes, most of my writing is aimed at humour, so I wanted more humour in the world. I do write more depressing angsty stuff, but at the minute, I'm writing it for my book, which means I want to keep things light on here.
2) I WILL NEVER RE-WRITE THREADS! I happen to think the episode was fine the way it was. It left us with questions, sure! but I will not insult the brilliant writers by ever attempting to re-write or draw out of it more then is needed
3) Pete and Neal will NEVER EVER EVER EVER (insert a few more "evers") get the girl! While they may appear in some of my forthcoming fics, they will never get the girl, they will always have their backside kicked literally and figuratively. To quote a good pirate - a man unwilling to fight for what he wants deserves what he gets.
4) I LOVE SLASH but I also like other pairings. If you dont like it. Dont read it. Simples
5) SONGFICS! I hate them, well, i dont HATE them, but i hate writing them, if i do ever put a song in my fic it will never be a plot point, it will simply be background music.
6) I am a firm believer in my ships. Please dont blow holes in my ship. If you dont like my ship let it sail past you harmlessly
7) I take suggestions for fics, i wouldnt be a good author if i didnt, but please dont be offended if i dont do it. The idea has to be from me in order to write it. Suggestions are good, but if i dont see it happening dont count on a fic coming out about it
8) I' have several science degrees...with a lot of scientific friends, there will never be any science-babble without me checking it over with them, which means that it will most likely be correct. SO please...please...if you have a problem with my techno talk, email me about it, WITH PROOF, I will take it to them, and if you are right, you can expect an apology...if not..dont expect me to be nice.
10) Sometimes, and very rarely, I will tweak an episode slightly to fit in with my fic. Nothing unbelievable, but not clearly stated in the show. AU is not the term to describe it. I happen to like this reality. LOTS!
11) I rarely, IF EVER, write holiday fics. I hate public holidays, they are crass and comertial and overdone and i will not bring that resentment into my fics when i am trying to keep it humourous
-Hums a merry tune-
Unsafe External Link