Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Just your average bored college kid. Just like to read stories that revolve around some of the anime i still watch, those mainly being Shippuden and Bleach. FYI College is extremely boring during the day so it's best to find something to keep you preoccupied and no college is not hard if you're intelligent that is. In my first year of college I have already obtained the credits of a sophomore preparing to enter his junior year. College is boring and the classes are even more boring.
Little bit about me
1. Character i most relate myself to is none but maybe a combo of Shikamaru and Naruto from Naruto/Shippuden. I'm just like Shikamaru lazy, intelligent, and good looking cough. Then Naruto i always got the big goofy fox grin on, goofy antics, and most importantly the mask Naruto always wears to hide his emotions.
2. I'm also a sucker for the romance stuff for some reason. I know weird right. The reason for that is as an intelligent person the concept of love baffles the hell out of me. The fact that i don't think I've ever been loved in my entire life confuses me. I know what it means to love for i have loved before. The few girlfriends I've had though were simply using me as a means to either A: further their social status by saying they dated one of the most attractive and smartest people in the school or B: Simply used me as a means to pass a certain class. Which is why i wonder what it feels like to be loved, by reading the romantic stories i feel like i understand a little but will never truly know till it actually happens.
3. You will find in your time at college that playing video games, playing outdoor recreational sports, writing, and reading are the few ways to keep entertained during the day. As such i have become a master of all of them; i know conceited right. To bad.
4. I also love to joke around, they few true friends i have think I'm hilarious. I have the unbelievable talent of being able to read a persons aura from being near them. As such i am able to read a persons moods/inner feelings and am extremely good at remedying whatever the current problem is when one arises, helping them get over the problem, and simply being able to make everyone around me smile.
5. I am terrible at expressing my feelings ... except for when i write. It is a bit different then for the simple fact you are not face to face with anyone. I guess my trust in people was destroyed by all those that have used me in the past and then tossed me aside like a piece of garbage. I care to much to make my real friends worry so i vent by typing stuff online.
6. Meh typical stuff love to listen to all types of music, paint ball, fish, play soccer, play football, play basketball, run, cheer on my few friends competing at the collegiate level.
7. The thing that takes up an entire number swimming. The reason for that is my nature element is water. This is the basic stuff the I have found out about why i fit this element so perfectly based on how i act and emotionally. "A bit of a contradiction, you can seem both lighthearted and serious. That's because you're good at going with the flow - but you also are deep. Highly intuitive, you tune in to people's emotions and moods easily. You are able to tap into deep emotional connections and connect with others. You prefer a smooth, harmonious life - but you can navigate your way around waves.You have a knack for getting people to get along and making life a little more peaceful." (If you want to find out the easy way go to to find out) I have taken personal tests from on campus professionals, classes, etc. Each time the same element occurred water. But makes sense to me anyways sense i love the water it is truly the only place where I can feel completely at peace and at home.
8. Been at this for 30 minutes bored and tired time to go outside and take a nap under a tree. Kansas during the spring all i have to say. It is like there is not a thing in the world except for you, the breeze, the warm air, and the A: tree being slept against or B: the soft grass
Oh I will say this though, if anyone needs help with anything or you are just having a problem trust me I can help; I have had interventions with friends who abuse drugs or alcohol, stopped multiple suicides, and just always been around whenever people need help the most