Poll: How old do you think I am? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Misc. Books.
Real Name: Not telling
Age: I am 13
School: Same as AliceCullen1718
Eye Color: Blue and green. I swear my eyes change colors. IT"S CREEPY
Hair color: Blond, Brown
MY Favorite Books: Twilight New Moon and Eclipse, and the House of Night books.
MY Favorite Movies: TITANIC, Grease, Sound of Music
Other: I am pro EDWARD. I love Jack. I hate Cal (sometimes). I love my friends. I am a titanic maniac. . I wrote a poem about chocolate. I can not spell to save my life. I love to draw. I am pro Edward. I read on a college level. I love twilight. I love to sing. I am pro Edward. Me and my friends Jessica and Katie are like sisters. Me and my friends Jessica and Katie are going to go to the Titanic. I want the werewolf to DIE! I am a military brat. I have eaten snails and frog legs. I can speak German. I have been all over the place to the left of Asia. Some people on this site think I am on crack. I get high off of laughter. I am pro Edward. I am in algebra. I want the HEART OF THE OCEAN. I only read Twilight and Titanic Stories. I spend my days talking to the people of my own country. Did I mention I am pro Eward?
About my name: Well my name is confuzzling. But basically, if you read the paragraph above that I am obsessed with Twilight and Titanic. So I took my favorite female from Titanic and my twilight name and created one profile under two names because I couldn't chose one
Are U Obbsesed?? If You R, U...
1. You made and wore a name tag that said "Hello, my name is Bella Swan. (I wish.)" or "Hello, my name is Alice Cullen. I can see the future." It could have said anything along those lines, but you get the idea.
2. You dream about Twilight and, more specifically, Edward, every night.
3. When you look in a mirror, you hope you'll see that you have pale skin, golden eyes, and dark spots under your eyes.
4. When you have trouble sleeping, you automatically assume you are a vampire incapable of sleep.
5. You only read the Twilight series. Over. And over. And over again. Nothing else. You only stop when a new book to the series is released.
6. Your copies of the books are bookmarked with little scraps of paper that mark your favorite spots. Almost every page is bookmarked.
7. Your standards really are set according to Edward Cullen.
8. You like being thought of by classmates as having gone off the deep end, and when they touch or make fun of the books, you hit them.
9. Vampires are real.
10. You avoid all big dogs and hate wolves because they remind you of Jacob Black.
11. You named a cheese stick Jacob, ripped it up, cursed at it, and ate it satisfactorily.
12. Your locker is decorated with quotes, icons, and other Twilight fan things.
13. Every document on your CPU is a twilight fan thing.
14. You yell at anyone who dares to comment on how much they like the book they are reading when it isn't a book from the Twilight series.
15. You talk to Edward in your mind and hope he hears you.
16. You have a Twilight fanshirt. It can be either homemade or one you bought.
17. A lot of songs remind you of the series.
18. You read this and laugh.
19. You don't think I'm crazy, you think I'm one of the few normal people left on Earth.
20. The series comes up in everyday conversations with people.
21. You sleep with the books.
22. Your favorite cars are shiny, silver Volvos and yellow Porsches.
23. You attacked the book when Jacob kissed Bella. Both times. You had to get a new copy, because when you were finished with it, it was beyond repair.
24. You yelled at Edward when he left, but he was quickly forgiven. Jacob, on the other hand...
25. You know that the series will turn you into a car finatic.
26. You name everything-pets, cars, inanimate objects-after the characters.
27. Yeah. You are still laughing.
28. You randomly quote the books all day.
29. When you see a teddy bear, you think of Emmet.
30. You've made your share of icons and fanfictions for the Twilight series.
31. You like Linkin Park because Bella likes it.
32. You cried the whole time you read New Moon.
33. It took you all of about an hour to read each book in the series for the first time.
34. You are going to copy and paste this in an e-mail, a Word document, or your account somewhere. I encourage you to do so.
35. Whenever you let anyone borrow one of your copies of the books, you tell them that if you get it back in less than the perfect condition that you left it in, they will be running with three legs, mongrel.
36. You like Debussy... mostly because Edward does.
37. You're sad that the list is over now. Bye bye.
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the bouquet while resisting the wine.