Author has written 3 stories for Invisible, Outsiders, and Harry Potter.
Hey I'm Living.By.Will.!
Its nice to meet you! I am currently working on a Harry Potter fic with my best bud This Losing! It's amazingly random, if I do say so myself... :)
so you could say that I have a wee little obsession with fanfiction... just a little one (nervous laughter)
I love to read! It's my all time favorite hobby!
ummmmmmm... (tries to think of something witty to say)
On to a little questionaire about me:
1) What's your name? That is absolutely none of ya business you freak stalker!
2) What do you think you will be at 20? Alive if I'm lucky.
3) What is the air speed velocity of a swallow? Does is matter to me at this moment in time?
4) Why is 5000 a really high number? I don't think so cause infinity is much, much higher.
5) How old are you? Old enough to be able to type and hate high school.
6) What are you doing at this very moment? Ummm. Answering these questions? Listening to the Flood by The Acorn.
9) Green or blue? Green! but both are pretty colors!
11) What books don't you like? I have yet to encounter a book I don't like.
12) What's the last book you read? A High and Hidden Place and Such A Pretty Girl.
13) What's on your TV RIGHT NOW? IDK. Ooooo, Major Payne! great movie!!
14) Have you watched The Phantom of the Opera? Nope. But I really wanna!!
15) Who's the last person you talked to, and what did you say? My mom "I will eventually. Give me time." (Me being a rebelious teenager who doesn't feel like getting up from the computer chair and making a pot of tea.)
16) Where are you? In my house. Are you stalking me??
17) Look up. Now look back. What do you see? Umm, a ceiling, a cat and a bird that's a making funny noises.
21) What was the last thing you thought? "...Oo Dad's home. Im kinda hungry. I have to go to school tomorrow..."
22) Say "George W. Bush." What pops into your head? Fired. Ha! He can't be President anymore!
23) You now have a million dollars. What do you do? Scream in joy and then wonder how I got said million dollars.
24) What scares you? People. Only some people though.
25) Who do you hate? Hate is a strong word so I try not to hate anybody. But I do very much dislike a few people!
27) How about cow brains, I'm sure you've eaten some of those, no? Yup. Hotdogs are good!
28) Have you had a hot dog? Duh... See #27
29) Did you know there's cow brain in hot dogs? Please refer to the answer I typed for #27
30) Do you think you're going to finish this quiz? Maybe... I have no interesting life so probably.
31) Reach out and grab the thing closest to you. What is it? The mouse attached to the computer?
33) What are you writing now? If by that you mean what story I'm writing, I'm currently writing "To Live" which is an Invisible fanfic. And an Outsiders fic...its in progress. Oooo and a Harry Potter one too!! It's a group effort (This Losing is writing most of it).
34) If you could be any author, who would you be? J.K. Rowling or Meg Cabot cause they are both great writers!
35) If you were Mr. Krabs, would you fire Squidward? I don't watch Spongebob so I don't really have an opinion.
38) What are your thoughts on Social Studies? It's not really fun to learn that for the last 2000+ years we have killed eachother to get what we want, but other than that it's cool.
39) On Math? I am currently in geometry and doing solid shapes and netting...and the scary thing is I get it and am enjoying it too!
40) On Grammar? I like to argue with my English teacher on his crappy questions that had nothing to do with the story! I should have got extra credit for that too!!
41) On Science? I love science but my biology teacher is a perv and I have no friends in that class so I haven't spoken much although I have so far gotten the highest grade in the class.
42) On eating? YUM!!
43) On breathing? Wonderful. Breathe in... breathe out...cough cough
44) On cats? AWSOMENESS!
45) On dogs? Not as much, but still pretty darn cool.
46) On gym? Meh. Ping Pong and Pickelball are awesome though. except when the seniors take over and don't let us play.
47) Find a globe. Okay. Spin it. 'Kay. What does it say? Rome, Italy.
48) What can you hear right now? Youtube playing Running Up That Hill by the Placebo. Good song you should listen to it!
49) Have a conversation with the closest thing near you, other than yourself. Who is it, and what did you say? My African Grey bird named Scarlett.
Me: Pretty bird... (whistles)
Scarlett: ...(Looks at me while she prunes herself)...
50) What happned the last time you were on this computer? I got yelled at for being on here too long listening to music and reading fanfiction.
55) What movie title best describes your life? What movie title best describes the life you want to live? I don't really know? The Invisible...
56) IF you were a rabbit, what country would you like to live in? Somewere were it's illegal to hunt rabbits?
57) List all the organizations and clubs you've ever been in. Any interesting ones? 4-H, umm spanish club, a few others I don't remember.
58) If there was a war between werewolves and vampires, which side would you bet on? ohhhh so hard to decide! Vampires! because you know they are the best! and they're shiny!!
60) Not counting airplanes, how high have you been? Very high.
61) How deep down have you been? Um... low?
62) Are you an alto or a soprano? I think I'm an alto.
63) How many spelling errors have you counted so far? 6,399,852. jk, I don't keep track.
64) Which is creepier: glass covering a swimming pool all of a sudden and you are trapped below it -OR- being attacked by a giant spider? ummm both? where is said giant spider? I shall kick its butt and throw it into the swimming pool.
65) You can have brunch with 4 other people. These people have to be alive (well, yea). Who would they be?
Extra Credit Question:
If there was a big brawl at brunch, who would remain standing at the end?
Garrett Hedlund, Michael Seater, Gerard Way (lead singer of MCR), and my best friend cause she'd kill me if I didn't take her with me.
Ex. Credit: I'm gonna go with my friend cause nobody knows about her secret ninja skills. oops I've said too much!
66) Have you seen a ghost, Bigfoot, or Nessie? No, but I believe they are real. I do believe in faries I do believe in faries!
67) What's your worst memory of elementary school? The day I threw up all over the bus I think. That may not be the worst but it's what I remember right off hand.
68) Have you ever called your teacher, "mom?" No. But someone asked if I was his (my history teacher) daughter once. Can we say incredibly awkward?
69) What was your MOST embarrassing moment? Hahahahah I have many! Lunch for instance.
Awesome quotes and inside jokes!
Awesome quotes and inside jokes!(hey that rhymes)
You're a furnace!!
I have more fictional boyfriends than you do so BEAT that! (pops imaginary collar)
Seahorse is the new chicken!
Save the planet! It's kinda the only one we got.
yeah well...youre a double i !!
Piece a junk!
Frolick, children, Frolick!
-Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
If you have over 300 novels in your room and think its odd people gauck at them, copy this to your profile.
If you still laugh re-reading Maximum Ride, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you want to see Maximum Ride (the movie) on the first day it comes out, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would lay your life down for a friend, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to the list. Ensign Nellie Forbush, Jack's True Love, santaclausrules18,Living.By.Will.,
If you're stalking a fictional character copy this to your profile. (u see theres Fang and Edward and... Readers: No, really?)
If you want to fire and/or sue those bloody weather men for giving you false hope so often (for snow days or something)...Copy and paste this to your profile, so we know who to call when we lead an angry mob :)
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or mat not suck copy and paste this onto your profile.
If youv'e ever tripped over air, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy this unto your profile
If you have ever tripped UP the stairs, copy this unto your profile
if you have ever run into a door or a tree, copy thiss onto your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If your part of the 7 percent that would ask the person "what was your first clue?" copy this onto your profile then add your name to the list:Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A, Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A.,Evil Genus of the C.O.C.A., Invador Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, BellaBookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, Spottedlilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.for.all.the.emo.boyz, I'll have some stupid Cliche, rainxface, maximumride24,FangsGirl24601, santaclausrules18,Living.By.Will.,
if you will take the first watch, copy this onto your profile. (if you don't get it, read MAXIMUM RIDE)
IF YOU MAKE FISHY FACES AT PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PRO
if you've ever been standing strait up and fallen down for no reason, copy the onto your profile
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you've acted out funny lines you've come up with for your characters without noticing it and have received many odd looks/comments.
-It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.
-If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
If you have ever executed a barbie, copy and paste this into your profile.
-Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
-A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
-Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
-Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
-If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
-It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?
-Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to.
-When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
-Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs.-
It you have ever spent too much money at Border's, put this in your profile.
-I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.
-I Do Whatever My Rice Krispies Tell Me To.
-Boldly Going Nowhere.
-normal people worry me
-those who think they know everything, annoy those of us that do...
-I'm going to live life or die trying!
-Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gurgle.
-Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
-I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight!
For all of my best friends out there! You know who you are!!
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Damn, we screwed up. Let's do it again!"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for her number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever
And now...HERE ARE SOME OF LIFE'S QUESTIONS THAT BUG ME EVERYDAY!!
1. If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
2. Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?
3. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks?
4. Do people who spend 2 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards is Naive?
5. Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?
6. Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
7. What was the best thing before sliced bread?
8. If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
9. If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
10. Can you get cavities in your dentures from using too much artificial sweetner?
11. Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
12. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
13. If you have a cold hot pocket, is it just a pocket?
14. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
15. Why is the show called unsolved mysteries? if they were solved they wouldn't be mysteries.
16. Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?
17. Do penguins have knees?
18. How come people tell you not to stand in front of an emergency exit when if there was an emergency surely you would run through it?
19. Why did Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
20. In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
21. Why are both of Spongebob's parents round like sea sponges while he is square like a kitchen sponge?
22. Why is it that if someone yells "duck" they are helping you, but if they yell "chicken" they are insulting you?
23. If they have angel food cake on earth, do they have people food cake in heaven?
24. Do they call a fortune teller who cant see a "blind seer"?
25. Why do you put two cents in when its only a penny for your thoughts?
26. No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service? what if someone goes in with No Pants? Would the restaurant still have to serve them?
27. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull our little ones to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and letting the wind crash the cradle to the ground?
28. Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?
29. If the Wicked Witch of the West melts in water... how did she ever bathe?
30. Why do sleeping pills have warning labels that state :'Caution: May Cause Drowsiness?
31. How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time?
32. When the French swear do they say pardon my English?
33. Do people who use sign language see little hands in their head when they think about what somebody said, or do they hear the words in their head?
34. How did Walt Disney figure out how to make people pay to stand in lines all day?
35. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
36. Why are the adjectives 'fast as' and 'slow as' often used in conjunction with hell, is hell slow or fast?
37. Why are red buttons always the most important?
38. How is chess considered a sport?
39. Why does every Abraham Lincoln impersonator sound the same, even though there are no known audio recordings of the man?
40. How come people tell you to stay a kid for as long as you can. Yet the moment you do anything childish or immature they tell you to grow up?
41. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
42. When Atheists go to Court, they can't swear on the bible, can they?
43. Where do all the daylight savings hours go?
44. Why when people ask you "what three things would you bring with you on a desert island?" no one ever replies, "A BOAT"
45. If winnie the pooh was civilized enough to keep his honey in jars, why did he eat it off his hands? Surely he had spoons?
46. Why does it say "shake well" on ketchup bottles, but not ketchup packets?
47. Why does it say do not use before work with heavy machinery on the back of childrens tylenol? I mean..really could we save that many people by getting those darn five year-olds with headcolds off those forklifts!
48. If mirrors need light to work, what happens if you put night vision goggles on in the dark and look at a mirror?
49. Why is it written "May contain traces of peanuts or other kind of nuts" on peanut butter jars. Are people stupid enough not to realize it themselves?
50. Whenever an adult is kidnapped why isn't it called adultnapped??
51. Why do blacklights look purple?
52. Did Yankee Doodle name the feather, hat, town, or his pony Macaroni?
53. Why is it that people duck in the rain, do they really think the rain won't hit them?
54. Isn't it weird that if you rearange the word "teacher" you get "cheater"?
55. You know the saying "throw ya hands in the air like ya don't care"? why bother doing that if you dont care?
56. If all of ACME's products backfire, why does Wile E. Coyote keep buying them?
57. Why do "cool" and "hot" mean the same thing?
58. Is it legal to name your kid "Anonymous"?
59. Why do people squint their eyes when they can't see? Wouldn't that just make it less space to see out of?
60. How come French fries are not considered a vegetable, aren't they just deep fried potatoes?
61. How come toy hippos are always blue, or purple, when real hippos are brown?
62. You know how most packages say "Open here". What is the protocol if the package says, "Open somewhere else"?
63. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
64. Why is Mickey Mouse bigger than his dog Pluto?
65. Why is it, whether you sit up or sit down, the result is the same?
66. Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
67. Why is it when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open it's not adoor?
68. Why is it called a "building" when it is already built?
69. Why is it called 'after dark', when it is really after light?
70. Why don't you ever see baby pigeons?
71. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
72. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and garments in a suitcase?
73. Why do we play in recitals and recite in plays?
74. Why do 'tug'boats push their barges?
75. Why do they report power outages on TV?
76. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
77. Why do they call them "apartments" when they are all stuck together?
78. How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked when someone threw a gun at him?
79. How can there be "self help GROUPS"?
80. Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as 4's?
81. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
82. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
83. If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
84. How can military troops be deployed if they have never been ployed to begin with?
85. If you take an oriental person and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented?
86. Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?
87. If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
88. Why do the ABC song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep all have the same tune?
89. Why do grocery stores buy so many checkout line registers if they only keep 3 or 4 open?
90. Is Disney world the only people trap operated by a mouse?
91. Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl, but bad to be a Momma's boy?
92. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
93. If Wile Coyote had enough money for all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
94. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
95. If The Flintstones were B.C. and before America, why did they have Flintstones Thanksgiving and Flintstones Christmas?
96. Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
97.Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
98. What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?
99. If when people freak out they are said to be "having a cow", when cows freak out are they said to be "having a person?"
100. If masochists like to torture themselves, wouldn't they do it best by not torturing themselves? and if so, aren't we all masochist?
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor
of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt
tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
You're a 90's kid if:
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
if you like what you see feel free to send me a pm cause i like having interesting conversations about almost anything!
and dont forget to review cause they give me inspiration to keep going with my stories!
|Focus:||TV Shows Supernatural|