Author has written 2 stories for Death Note.
I am Lillian Edwards, better known as Lie,
Hair color: black with alternating colored streaks
Eye color: Changes constantly from blue to green, brown, grey, gold, or violet
Future goals: A career in detective work or FBI
Hobbies:Archery, drawing, singing, detective work, rock climbing, high jump, reading, writing, hiking (preferably without shoes)
Favorite shows:Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Ghost in Shell, Inuyasha, Naruto, Blood +
Personality: Quiet, shy, literate at times, focus problems, strange mood swings, sinicle, secluded, insomnatic
Stress reliving methods: Eating vast amounts of sugar, reading books or fanfictions, biting my thumb or lips, holding my breath for brief periods of time, pinching the bridge of my nose
I am not emo, lesbian, homosexual, homicidal, suicidal, or mentally or physically retarded though at times I may have anger management issues. Please address me only as Lie. Thank you.
92 of the teenage population would die if Aberchrombie and fintch said it wasn't cool to breath anymore copy this to your profile if your part of the 8 that would be laughing there ass of.
when the rich wage war it's the poor who die.
life can be understood backwards but it must be lived forwards.
Stress: the condition brought on by overiding the body's desire to kick someone's ass.
One of my favorite pasages from Death Note; Another Note. if you haven't read the book, then DON'T READ THIS!:
"But it wasn't me that figured it out. How can I put this... a kind of... mysterious private detective."
A mysterious private detective.
The expression nearly made her laugh.
"... just showed up."
"I see," the synthetic voice said, and fell silent.
It was an uncomfortable silence for Misora-after all, she had made the decision to show Ryuzaki the picture and attempt to test him. When L said nothing, Misora proceeded to explain what Ryuzaki had said about the autopsy photograph. And that he had a copy of the crossword puzzle. This piece of information at last produced a reaction from L, but since it was a synthetic voice, she couldn't read the emotion behind it.
"What should I do? Frankly, I think it's dangerous to take my eyes off him."
"Was he cool?"
L's question came completely out of left field, and he was forced to ask it a second time before Misora answered, still unable to work out what he was driving at.
"No, absolutely not," she said, honestly. "Creepy and pathetic, and so suspicious that if I weren't on leave, I'd move to arrest him the moment I laid eyes on him. If we divided everyone in the world into those that would be better off dead and those that wouldn't, there's no doubt in my mind that he'd be the former. Such a complete freak that it amazes me he hasn't killed himself."
There was no answer.
What was this about?
"So, Naomi Misora, your instructions."
This was one of my favorite parts to read, poor L, here's another favorite, and again; SPOILERS!:
"... No. Thank you for the offer, but I must refuse. I have a duty to keep things secret," Misora replied. L had given her everything about the case anyone could have obtained- it did not seem likely she would be able to get any information from an inexperienced private detective. And of course, she had no intention of giving him anything. "I'm sure you have your secrets too."
"... Of course you do. Your a detective."
"Oh? Then I do."
Either way seemed to be fine with him.
Ok enough quotes, just read the book, and I don't own more then my own copy, Just quoting.
This is an amazing video! It's about Kira more then anything else but it's really well done:
Things I like:
- sleep (though naps are few and far between)
- Death Note, mostly L.
- conversations that make me think (also rare)
- Within Temptation, Skillet, Evenessance, Linkin Park, Green Day, Breaking Benjamin, System of a Down, Origa, Maximum the Hormone, Uverworld, Nightmare, Nightwish, SR-71, Red Jumpsuit Aparatus, Three day's grace, and others that I can't remember right now
- people who aren't stupid
- people who don't mind an abundance of spelling errors (for example I believe I misspelled abundance)
- guitars, pianos, drums, flute, violin, chello, and rock bands that use them
- those with longer attentions spands
- and other things i can't recall at the moment.
Things i dislike:
- people who are stupid
- those who don't eat, like, anything because they don't want to look bad
- pop or rap, or hip hop music
- coffee flavored candy (it may be the only candy in existance that i chose not to eat)
- my sister
- those who consider strange a bad thing
- people who think that no one under the age of twenty has a brain
- president George W. Bush
- people who can't do anything on their own
- people who repeat themselves when everyone heard them the first time
- people who fail everything because they think it's cool-- IT'S NOT!
- people who consider someone else a nerd if they read a book without pictures or a magazine that has nothing to do with celebrity gossip (ie. popular science)
- people who consider someone amazing if they can shoot a bow and arrow (i can and trust me it's not that difficult to learn)
- people who have to check their myspace, e-mail and facebook every time they touch a computer before they can do anything else (all three not just one or two, I for one check my e-mail every other day, i don't even have a myspace or facebook)
- those people in PE who don't even dress out, everyone else does it and it shouldn't be the deciding factor in wether or not you fail
- Hannah Montana (which i may have misspelled)
- and other things that I'm too lazy to write right now.
My Personal Rules Of Writing (PROW):
- When I write a fanfiction it must be updated every day, if I go more then two days without updating then I probably lost interest.
- My specialty is OC's so when I write I will probably add one, in less I get a request that doesn't require one.
- If there is an OC in one of my stories and they are intended to fall in love with another character then the relationship will most likely take a while to build up, I dislike stories that introduce a character and the next day they're making out with the main character, I most likely won't read things if I sense this happening. though love at first sight is different as long as it's not too obvious too soon.
- I personally don't understand the difference between lemon and lime, if there is one, so i wouldn't mind if someone explained it to me.
- I don't cuss in most storries, but in some situations there is really no better word then 'dammit' to discribe what is going on, so, though I may at times use those kind of words you won't read them every other line.
- I dislike loose ends, so I will always try to finish a story before I leave off of it.
- I will only ever write one story at a time, this is because updating two or three stories every day would be overwhelming for me and somewhere in there I will post a chapter into the wrong one, it will happen I know it.
- Although OC stories are my specialty I will take requests to write other kinds as well, if anyone wants me to.
- No Yaoi, No Shonen ai. I won't write it, if I get a request to write it I will ignore it. You have been warned. (of course I won't critisize that kind of thinking in real life, sorry if I offend anyone)
- I'm still new so all the stuff about requests is just in case, I don't really expect to get any for a while.
- I specialize in Death Note, enough said.
- If I get a flame, which I haven't yet, I will not retaliate, it is petty and annoying but not the kind of thing you call the militia for.
- I don't think I'll add myself into a story any time soon, but writing in the first person is easier then third, which is why I may have trouble with not saying 'I' in a third person story.
- I try to be acurate with characters, I try very hard in fact, so I apologize if I mess up and someone is OOC, sometimes it just can't be helped.
- I don't write crack, also I'm not sure if I'm using the term correctly.
- Again I specialize in OC's, but I'm not big on complete plot changes until a crusial part of the story, (ie. L's death) so when I add OC's they won't do anything huge until I plan on ending the story soon after, before that they just sit on neutral gathering information or something, but I won't bother writing a story if the OC I add does nothing at all, there's just no point in that.
- Once I finish a chapter I won't usually go back to edit it, that may not be the best policy but it helps me concentrate more on what I'm doing at the time, but I will check back to privious chapters to make sure things line up right, if I don't then I'll likely controdict myself later on in the plot. also on that point I'm a fan of loop irony an will likely use it often.
- I will never create the perfect OC, people who are unrealistically atractive, or act perfectly at all times, or they always end up the damsal in destress will never be in my stories.
- the OC's I do add will most likely fill a gap in the plot or add an extra factor that had been bothering me prior to writing the story.
I think that's it, or at least that's all I can think of right this moment, I may add to this list later on or change things but I will never contradict what is on this list at the time. (and I apologize for all my spelling errors, I don't know what they are but are there I can feel it.)
here's a question: why doesn't opportunity ever ring the door bell?
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
OI!! If ya hate stereotypes, labels, name calling, and think people should just shut the hell up and stop judging others, then REPOST THIS! Pick the stereotypes that fit ya the best, and bold, underline, italic, or strikethrough it when ya repost it!!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
On a Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a child's superman costume:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On T-Rat (Military food):