Poll: Do you review? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Warriors, and Harry Potter.
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced with something evern more bizarre and inexplicable.
--The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Douglas Adams
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Please note: (official disclaimer for all stories) I do not own warriors, or any of the other series that I may/may not write about. Just thought I'd mention that, because it seems sort of obligatory around here. (Even so, I thought that coming onto this website at all was an automatic disclaimer..)
Harry Potter is the very best series ever, so read it: don't be lazy and just watch the movies, beacause the books are 3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 times better!! GRRRR! Except the music. The music is good.
I like mint-chocolate stuff. Its the best tasting thing on the whole planet, and you know it. You know what else I like? I like U2 too. They're an awesome band that too few people my age have heard of. That irritates me. You know what else irritates me? People asking me why I like to read: that drives me insane. You know what else drives me insane? James Blunt. What the heck? He kills himself because he sees some pretty girl on the subway, (unfortunately, I know every word. Bleah.), so he kills himself because he'll never be with her. Seriously, like I said, what the heck?! That probably explains why he sounds so wierd: he's strangling himself! You know what else-- (continues on for a couple years)...
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile (or Geek).
There is a theory that life originated on Mars and was brought here by meteor; that would mean we are all Martians. If you wouldn't be surprised if that were true, copy and paste this into your profile.
If on Thanksgiving, you give thanks for Spell Check, copy and paste this into your profile!
Ninety-three percent of the teen population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy and paste this if you would be part of the seven percent that'd be LAUGHING YOUR BUTT OFF!
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever laughed for 10 minutes straight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
95 of kids are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If your not, C&P this onto your profile and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivly Bored, Gem W, Bara-minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoElOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Lamanth, Dong-Chun-Mai, twinkieTUTUS, Marauder feathers, Marlicat, MissmouseMeg, Striga-kun, Kaloleina, Mo0ngazer
If you think those cruel, evil, kids should just GIVE THE RABBIT SOME TRIX, C&P this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy and paste this into your profile.
90 percent of teens today would die if MySpace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you're one of the 10 that would be laughing hysterically, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a procrastinator, copy and paste this into your profile. Tomorrow.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
If you love wolves, copy and paste this to your profile
If you agree that Ashfur should just get a life and take another mate, copy and paste into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and ARE PROUD OF IT, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you often walk into rooms and five seconds later don't remember why you came in there for, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you agree that sexism SUCKS, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious/snobby people, or perfect people (argh!), PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
92 of the teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8 that still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU LOVE WARRIORS, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
IF YOU LOVE HARRY POTTER, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
I you HATE ASHFUR with all your heart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile. If you do this every other sentence, copy this into your profile too.
If you loathe poison ivy with every fiber of your being, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you think that sugar is a reason to live, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hope your book(s) get published copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have read Twilight and are still wondering what the big deal is about, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you are a clutz like me, and can't even type 'klutz' right, copy and past this into your profile.
If you agree that it is very fun indeed to say 'knackered' (British for tired) copy this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone (horses/dogs count) you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If two goose are geese, two moose should be meese! If you agree with this, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Actually, moosen.)
Eighty percent of Americans don't smoke. If you're one of that eighty percent, copy and paste this into your profile. (And PROUD of it!)
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
In the wise words of Carobelle, "nobody is normal!" If you agree, you know what to do.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol; put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS!
If you think that deliberate bad grammar (including chatspeak) is another good reason to throttle someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you REALLY hate chatspeak, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your technology has a mind of its own, copy and paste this into your profile. O.O
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
If you think that Christopher Paolini (author of the Inheritance series; Eragon. ect.) is a fraud and a copycat, but you still can't stop reading his books, copy an paste this onto your profile.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE ... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
Forget falling in love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. If you agree copy and past this onto your profile.
Save the Earth, It's the only planet with chocolate!
If you hope Jaypaw gains world domination, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Hollypaw should do something wrong and act like a normal apprentice, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you LOATHE HOLLYPAW WITH EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING(!!), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have read my profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you think or know that you copied and pasted the same thing more than once.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you think or know that you copied and pasted the same thing more than once.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are tired of copying and pasting things into your profile, don't even bother to copy and paste this into your profile.
Top _# Lists (Because they’re fun to write, and I’m bored.)
Things to Do
- Doodling Excessively
- Climbing things
- Horseback Riding
- Listening to music (especially 101.7 WFNX)
- playing the piano
- Messing with Photoshop Elements
Fictional Characters (Beware spoilers)
- Tawnypelt- she is awesome too!! The independent, and strong, and not-letting-the-toms-boss-her-around sort. But naming her kit 'Tigerkit' was not a good idea.
- Heavystep- he’s immortal! According to Kaloleina’s theory, he stole Nightpelt’s nine lives. Read her story and find the truth…
- Leafpool. She. Is. AWESOME!! Except for when she fell in love with Crowfeather. Now that was weird. And also rather lame.
- Jaypaw- I hate him for all his grumpy, self-pity, annoying-ness, but he’s the only interesting one of his siblings, and a blind medicine cat is kind of interesting. Okay, I guess he’s cool. >.
- Ravenpaw-if he doesn’t come back, I MIGHT HAVE TO MURDER SOMEONE!!
- GRAYSTRIPE!! He’s awesome. He’s gone! Waaaahh! He’s BACK!! Yay.
- Ron- he’s awesome!!
- Hermione- she is awesome! (A trend in my criteria for the Top Ten Lists seems to have developed.)
- Fred and George - rock your socks.
- Oh. My. Gosh. NEVILLE!! He ROCKS!! And he didn’t die, which is also awesome.
- Ginny- see Tawnypelt; no, she isn’t bossed around by tomcats, but that isn’t what I meant.
- Tonks- So many awesome people, so little time.
- PADFOOT!! YAY SIRIUS!! HE DIED!! WAAAHHHH!! His awesomeness shall not be forgotten.
- Spencer Shay - (From iCarly, yes, I watch that show. It's FUNNY.) He is the FUNNIEST CHARACTER ever. "DON'T TOUCH MY SPACE HAMSTER!!"
- Pam Beezly - she's so nice!
- Spock! :D
- Bones (Dr. McCoy) - X)
- Other Bones (Brennan, from 'Bones') - she's smart, and very funny... though not intentionally...
- Sweets (from Bones) - No reason, he's just nice. :P
- Desmond Hume - !! :D
- Sayid - Pretty much everyone on that show would be DEAD without him!! :P
- Charlie Pace - D': He was nice!! X'(
- Jim Halpert- He's hilarious.
- Melissa Scully - (Scully's sister) She's so awesome : )
- Gibson Praise - He's like the only kid on The X-Files, and he's so cool with his you-think-you're-so-great-but-you-really-aren't-and-I-know-it attitude!
- The Lone Gunmen- (Byers, Langly, and Frohike) - Gotta love them! X)
- Doggett - Most die-hard fans of The X-Files loathe him, but I like him. He's cool.
- Mulder - okay, so, he's sort of crazy. What's your point?!
- Skinner!! - he's so awesome! He just IS, okay?!
- Scully - she ROCKS!!
- Desmond Hume - Yep.
- Charlie Pace - :D :D :D :D! ... :O D: D: D: D: D:
- Daniel Faraday - :D!! Who doesn't love a mad scientist? JE L'ADORE!! XD
- Upham - You know, from Saving Private Ryan? (Not just because he's played by Jeremy Davies :D) Come on, people, give him a break! He'd never been in combat before!... He has all my sympathy :'(
Misc Pairings (in no particular order) (also spoilerful)
- Lionpaw + Heatherpaw- awwwwwww...
- Crowfeather + Feathertail- sad! Contrary to popular dislike, I think they were good together. She died saving him, and he named himself after her! It’s so sweet! :P
- Harry + Ginny- (smiles happily)
- Ron + Hermione- (grins maniacally)
- Brambleclaw + Squirrelflight- I DON’T LIKE ASHFUR!! HE STINKS!! HE’S A JEALOUS TRAITOR!! (Maturely blows a raspberry)
- Mulder + Scully- no duh! They are effing perfect for each other!!
- Jim + Pam - (see above)
- Graystripe + Silverstream- Go read my oneshot about them. (its ‘Whispering Willows’, pleeeeze review.)
- Freddy + Carly - (From iCarly, yes, I watch that show. It's FUNNY.) I just feel bad for Freddy, mostly. They'd make a good couple ;) Edit, NO THEY WOULDN"T!! SAM AND FREDDY ALL THE WAY!! XP
- Liz Lemon + Jack - (From 30 Rock) Yeah, this pairing confuses me... I'm never absolutely sure that's what they're getting at with Jack and 'Lemon' but I think they're good for each other. They may just be friends. But they're hilarious.
- Desmond & Penny - AHHHHHHHHH!! :D (and their little son Charlie!! So nice!! X) )
- Daniel & Charlotte - D: I didn't really like Charlotte, but I loooooooove Daniel (:P), so I was sad when she died :( AND QUITE A LOT SADDER WHEN HE WENT AND DIED TOO!! D'X
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy- So. Freaking. Funny.
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians; modernized Greek mythology, and very funny
- The Pig Scrolls; also Greek mythology, but even more hilarious!
- His Dark Materials; only one of the best series ever written!!
- Chasing Vermeer; THE best mystery I've ever read
- A Series of Unfortunate Events; funny and sad and overall awesome
- Inheritance Cycle: okay, it’s really getting on my nerves how unoriginal this story is, but I have to know what happens!!
- Maximum Ride: bad titles/ I thought I wouldn't like them, but they are pretty (bleepin') awesome!!
- Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras: (see above underlined)
- WARRIORS!! (had you guessed?)
- HarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHarryPotterHARRYPOTTERHARRYPOTTER! ! ! ! ! ! (Grins like a maniac)
- X-Treme Possibilities A hilarious British book on the X-Files... What could be better?!
- Hyperspace (Michio Kaku) A NON-fiction book (quel shock!! :O) about theoretical physics. Inspired to read by Matt Bellamy (you know, that COMPLETELY AWESOME guy from Muse?! :D) who based Muse's second album on it... but I turned out to have a genuine interest in the actual subject matter. Fascinating theories. :D
- The Far Side- by Gary Larson, the MOST HILARIOUS COMIC STRIP EVER.
- Brian Regan: he is a hilarious stand-up comedian, so go to youtube.com and search him... watch 'spelling bee' 'science fair' 'little league' 'walkie talkie' and 'on letterman 2008'. The first three should be watched in cartoon form, but the last two must be watched live. ENJOY!!
- Monty Python; it is freaking HYSTERICAL. "This is an EX PARROT!"
- Calvin and Hobbes; funny in a demented way. Very funny.
- Peanuts! (Comic, not the movies; they’re weird.)
- Snow Patrol - A band, and if you didn't know that, then all hope is lost for you... Love all their songs except 'Chasing Cars,' which bugs the heck out of me. And Crack the Shutters. Otherwise. Yeah!!
- Muse - Three very talented musicians, (Matt Bellamy (singer/songwriter/guitarist/pianist/awesome individual who gets brownie points for wearing teal pants and a trenchcoat LIKE ME!!) Dominic Howard (drums/percussion) and Chris Wolstenholme (Bass and backing vocals) I love them...) from a British rock/alternative (I like alternative bands. A lot.) band. Good God, they are REALLY talented. Bellamy writes depressing songs. They have a very layered sound, and they're--They're just amazing, okay?! :P
- Coldplay: Do not even argue. Too awesome. (And hey, maybe I like depressing music.) (Maybe.) (Yes.)
- U2; THEY ARE SO AWESOME!! (moves them to first place, too)
- The Who; me:“I’m going to a concert to see the Who!” other person: “The who?” “That’s right: The Who!” “No, that’s my question: who are you going to see?” “THE WHO!” “WHO?!” both: “ARRRGH!!” (Yeah, all my favorite bands are male groups from Britain/Ireland, does anyone else find that weird?)
- Michael Giacchino - The soundtrack guy for 09 Star Trek, UP, and LOST. Very talented! VERY DEPRESSING!! D:D
- Bruce Springsteen - BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE...
Favorite Songs: (I reccomend all of them.)
Bliss, Citizen Erased, Stockholm Syndrome,Exogenesis, Map of the Problematique, Muscle Museum,Feeling Good, Glorious, Cave, Hoodoo, Sunburn, Knights of Cydonia, MK Ultra, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Just Say Yes, The Lightning Strike, Wow, Chocolate, Make this Go On Forever, It's Beginning to Get to Me, White Shadows, Talk, Life in Technicolor, Lovers in Japan, Viva la Vida, Square One, Speed of Sound, The Scientist, Burning Down The House, Road to Nowhere, Once in a Lifetime, Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Hey Bulldog, David Duchovny, Grace Kelly, Fireflies,Take Me Out, Closing Time, Iris, To Build a Home (disregard the links, they won't go away.)
- The X-Files: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, IT IS SO FREAKY BUT I POSITIVELY LOVE IT ANYWAY!! (now moving it to first place) Gotta love the MulderxScully pairing. (Or else.)
- The X-Files: Fight The Future: this is the movie, folks, and it's only my FAVORITE MOVE OF ALL TIME!! Oh my gosh, you really should watch it, it's wicked frickin' awesome. Okay, its more than marginally creepy, but I LOVE IT ANYWAY!
- The X-Files: I Want to Believe- (second movie) I went to see it today... twice!! It was just plain AWESOME!! And you, yes you, could go see it even if you've never watched a minute of the TV show. (But I wouldn't really recocomend it for a non-fan) And, it's freaky, mushy, scary, fun, nostalgic (SPOILERS HERE) (sunflower seeds, pencils in the ceiling, Chris Carter in the hallway, Mulder's cell-phone list, William, Samantha) and I only wanted to slap two people-- Agent Drummy ("...and his sister was abducted by E.T.!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! I WILL KILL YOU, I AM NOT AFRAID TO!!) and Christian's mom ("If you were a mother, you'd understand.") (GRAAAR!! They are so insensitive!!), plus (okay, three people) Whitney, who REALLY needed a slap for her FLIRTING with Mulder!! AAAAHG! I noticed this was something of a combination of 'Hell Money' (organs), 'Oubliette' (the Father Joe/bald, toothbrush-needing dude connection), and 'Lenoard Betts' (cancer, headless-ness).
- THE OFFICE!! (add several hundered more exclaimation points here)
- All Them Pixar Movies: except for Ratatouille and Cars, because they were stupid... Otherwise, AWESOMENESS!! Especially Up!! :'D
- Bend It Like Beckham - Come on, I'm not backing this up. Just watch it and you too will understand.
- Saving Private Ryan - wins award for most both compelling and most upsetting and also most engaging and just SO BLOODY DEPRESSING. GAH! All of them DIED! Except Upham! And he probably lived a MISERABLE LIFE after that, eh?! DAMN STEAMBOAT WILLIE!! AAAAGH POOR UPHAM!! D'X Made me depressed for a full week, that's how good it is. Even worse than the combined efforts of LOST and XF, that's pretty damn good.
- The Jerk - XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD !! XD!!
- Aliens - Ohh, yeah. SO SCARY, and yet SO AWESOME. I think XF helped me build up an immunity, hm?
- The Princess Bride - Classic lovable awesomeness. & hilarity. So many excellent, quotable lines. "Anybody want a peanut?" "Why do you keep using that word? I do not think it means what you think it means." "The Rodents of Unusual Size? I don't believe they exist." "Life IS pain, highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something." "MAWIGE. Mawige is wat bwings us toogevahh, today... And wuv... twoo wuv... wiw fowwow yoo... foweva..." "Never go against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line! Ahaha! Ha ha ha ha! Ha! thump" "As... you... wish!" "Inconceivable!!"
- Star Trek (the new 2009 movie) Hey, what's not to love? Oh, let's think, NOTHING!! That movie is freaking awesome!!(I am not a trekkie. I just know a lot of random information about it from my geeky relatives) (Hey, I had to inherit it from somewhere..)
EDIT: - Star Trek (TOS) - Okay, so I gave in and started watching it. And I love it. Especially Spock!! X)
- Bones - Just awesomeness. :P
- LOST - Ohh yeah. The awesome characters just barely outweigh the evil ones, but the mystery is SO AWESOME! :D AHH I'm so sad it's the last season but I'm excited to be getting SOME answers!! Spoilery Rant From Episode 1 of Season 6: 'LAX' Phew, Sayid's alive. Desmond!! Great 42, I screamed when he sat down next to Jack on the plane!! D:D Charlie! I'm sad, I don't think he's coming back. :( Poor Juliet. Poor Sawyer. (even though I absolutely loathed him in the beginning of the show, as well as Juliet, now I find them both much more bearable, mostly because a.) three years in the DHARMA Initiative cooled them down a lot, and b.) since now they're in love, they can stop getting in the way of JACK AND KATE. >:( I don't like Kate very much, but Jack is much nicer than Sawyer >.Equally Spoilery Rant from Ep Whatever: 'Happily Ever After' Okay, was that THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER OR WHAT, EH?! :D :D :D :D :D :D DES!! CHARLIE!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! :D :D :D :D :D Now those two half-bruthas-in-law are going to SAVE EVERYONE, AS USUAL BWAHAHA!! XD
- 30 Rock This show is hilarious, (though highly inappropriate) and the characters are ridiculous, but what else could a show created by Tina Fey be? :)
- iCarly Yes, I watch this show. It's FUNNY. REALLY FUNNY. "Here! Hold my pepperoni!" "Oh, may I?!"
Monty PythonIf there is anything better than a gang of British guys making fun of the world and making a fool of themselves, please show it to me now.
The Unpleasantly Long List of Annoyances
- Sexism. EQUAL RIGHTS FOR EVERYONE. OR I WILL COME AND KILL YOU PERSONALLY. (You better believe it.)
- Sarah Palin: If you look up creepy smile in the dictionary, her face is there. She is a crazy WOLF MURDERING conservative nutbag, and I hate her very much. And don't get me started on Glenn Beck and Fox news, trust me.
- Dermal (skin) ailments; I have about ten (not exaggerating here.)
- Poison ivy; it’s April, and already my hyper-sensitive skin is itching like nobody’s business. AAARRRGH!!
- Conservatives: LIBERALS RULE. DEAL WITH IT. OBAMA WINS. (Even though Hillary was better >.
- James Blunt; might I have already mentioned him?
- Those chat abbreviation things: OMG, BFF, BTW; Anyone know what this stands for?: GRR!!
- This computer. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAGH!!
- Styrofoam... eeeeeeeek!
- Global Warming: if we don't be careful, I'll be living underwater!
- The Twilight Fandom: Don't get me ranting on all the fangirling. AARGH!! It's a mediocre series, I've read it! The first one is okay, the second one is crap, the third is SO BORING, and I didn't even bother with the fourth. The storyline is amazing, but the writing is too sarcastic and bad and mushy, and the characters are all loathesome! Yes! Even Alice! Especially Bella and Edward! What? Is? The? Big? Deal?! >X(
- Professor Umbridge: Grrrr…
- Breezepaw: I really, really, really, really, really, really, really don’t like him. Really. Edit: (post-Fourth-Apprentice) HE'S EVIL! :O Didn't see that coming!...
- Darkstripe: he’s eeeeeeeeeeeeevil.
- HOLLYPAW: I think she’s going to end up on the Dark Side, (go to Kaloleina's profile, and read her rant/theory, I helped her build on that, a bit) and I will feel no pity for her when she DIES!! Post-Sunrise Edit: (Spoilers) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I bet you she went to the Dark Forest! >XD Post-Fourth Apprentice Edit: What if she ISN"T DEAD?? :O NOOOOOOOOOOO!! D:
- Jaypaw: he is SO ANNOYING! (Yes, I put him on my favorite characters list too...)
- Onestar: what is his problem?!
- Ashfur: I DON'T CARE ABOUT SQUIRRELFLIGHT BREAKING HIS HEART, HE IS A TRAITOR! HE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!
- Angel (of Maximum Ride)- she is such a perfect little freaking princess--"Oh, look at me I've got another magical power, ooh, Max, I should be the leader, ooh, I'm just a sweet little baby girl with a million magical powers I'm so nice and sweet... BANG BANG DIE DIE!" ...Which she should go and do, for a change.
- Will (of 'His Dark Materials') he is JUST SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING. AAAAAARG!!
- Bill Scully Jr. - I just want to punch him a couple times. That would be enough.
- The Cigarette-Smoking Man- What's not to hate? Hmm, lemme think... NOTHING!
- (Alex) Krycek: I HATE HIS BLEEPING ONE-ARMED GUTS WITH A PASSION!! LET'S HEAR IT FOR SKINNER!!
- Cloudtail + Daisy: I'm sorry, what?! They both already have mates! And kits!
- Crowfeather + Nightcloud: WHAT?! I just never really got the 'two mates in the same lifetime' thing... besides, why did he have to choose the MOST loathesome charachter of WindClan?!
- Jaypaw + Cinderpaw: Ick! Too much forbidden love around here!
- Hawkfrost + Leafpool: WHAT?! WHAT!? I don't swear much, but I feel rather inclined to here: what the -- -- -- -- --?!
- DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY TIGERSTAR AND BLUESTAR?! DOES ANYONE HAVE A LARGE OBJECT I COULD NOW WHACK THEM WITH?!
- Ashfur + Squirrelflight: Nope. Sorry. NO!! Get over it!
- Graystripe + Millie: he's got a mate and kits, for Pete's sake!! So what if she's dead?! What's going to happen when they're all in StarClan together?! Why can't he just stay loyal to Silverstream?! Meh... Edit: (Post-Fourth Apprentice) Wait, where did she go?... Did she die?! Did I miss something?! >.
- I'm sorry, but I never liked the Lyra/Will pairing AT ALL. Bleah. I don't like Lyra growing up!! Or Will!! DX
- Harry+ Hermione: BLEAH. NOT HAPPENING. NO DEFINITELY NOT!!
- EW: Malfoy + Hermione= COLOSSAL EW!
- Somebody once mentioned... Skinner+ Scully? EW. bleaaaaah... (:furrows brow:) Okay, you know, Skinner does kinda seem to like-like Scully, (if you follw my drift) but still. He was married. Not sure if he still is. POINT BEING, no, I read a fic where he called her a 'fellow soldier' so that is their relationship. Deal with it. Any pairing involving Scully or Mulder has to involve both of them! This means you, Diana FOWLey!! LEAVE SCULLY ALONE! "She's not the most open-minded... it would have helped to have me there, wouldn't it?" AARGH, JUST SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO BERLIN!! AAARG!! Okay, I'm done ranting. Pendrell can be forgived, because he's nice, and then he dies. :'( )
- Eloise Hawking - Whoa. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
- Benjamin Linus - !!DIE!! (there were a lot more exclaimation points there, but I think the computer deleted them.)
- Steamboat Willie - Quel fail. shoots
A Few Amusing Quotes (SPIOLERS)
- “’Bye Ginny... aw, don’t cry, we’ll write—” “We’ll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!” —Fred and George, The Chamber of Secrets.
- “Well, crap.” “I concur with that assessment!” —Fang and Max, Maximum Ride: School’s Out—Forever.
- "If you're ever feeling there's a lack in middle-aged white men, then just pop on down to the capitol." --Max, Maximum Ride: School’s Out—Forever.
- “Boys are like Slinkies—they have no real purpose, and its fun to watch them fall down the stairs.” —someone’s profile
- "There are three kinds of people--those who can count and those who can't." Re-read that and laugh.
- “Some crazy blankity-blank just called, claiming he found a real live dead alien body. D’you want to talk to this bleep-hole?” —Detective Manners, Jose Chung’s 'From Outer Space', The X-Files.
- “Unfortunately, in my line of work, the laws of physics rarely seem to apply.” —Fox Mulder, Pilot, The X-Files.
- "I was a dead man. And now I'm back." --Mulder, Paper Cip, The X-Files
- "You're full of crap, Krycek. You're an invertebrate scum-sucker whose moral dipstick is about two drips short of bone-dry." (YEAH!!)--Mulder, Tunguska
- Mulder: "How was the Opera?" Mr. X: "Wonderful. I've never slept better." --End Game
- Skinner, while he and Scully are looking for Mulder: "Don't worry about him, it's going to be fine, we'll find him. I know Mulder; he'd get to a phone and call first-- he wouldn't do anything crazy." Scully turns slowly and gives him the eyebrow. Skinner: "Well... nothing overly crazy." --I Want to Believe
- "Before we begin, I have a few things to say: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddiment! Tweak! Thank you!" --Albus Dumbledore, Sorcerer's Stone
- "I'm not superstitious - I'm a little stitious..." --Michael Scott, The Office
- "No disgruntled employees here-- we're all extremely... Gruntled." --Michael Scott, The Office
- On Fred and George’s ‘Fever Fudge’: Ron: “Do they work?” Fred: “Yeah, they’ll send your temperature right up--" George: "—but you get these massive pus filled boils.” “Boils? I don’t see any boils.” Fred/George: “Well, they’re not in a place we generally display to the public, but they make sitting on a broom a right pain in the—” Angelina: "Alright everybody.." —Order of the Phoenix.
- "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do that?' and if they would, then I don't do that thing." --Dwight Schrute, The Office
- "What in the name of Merlin's Baggiest Y-fronts was that all about?!" --Ron Weasley, The Deathly Hallows
- "Oh don't worry. They're looking at me. I'm extremely famous." --Ron, DH
- " 'Ear 'ear!" --Fred and George, DH .
- "I'm public speaking-- stop public interrupting me!" --Michael Scott, The Office
- "When Pam gets Michael's old chair, I get Pam's old chair. Then I will have two chairs.
- "You know what? I miss Dwight." (Sighs) "Congratulations, Universe. You win." --Jim Halpert, The Office
- "Fish are friends. Not food." --Bruce, Finding Nemo
-"Hello, Conspiracy. We aren't here. We never were. Please leave the details of your alien experience after the beep and then forget all about it." --Paul Cornell, X-Treme Possibilities
- "As you can see here, he is deeply asleep. The only way to wake him up is to saw his head off." --Monty Python
- "For lunch, Ken crouches down by the side of the road and rubs gravel in his hair. Then, he goes back to bed." --Monty Python
- "This isn't an argument, this is just contradiction!" "No it isn't." "Yes it is!" --Monty Python
-"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most." (dont we all?) --I think that was on a napkin somewhere, but I'm not sure.
- "What happened?!" Radsinsky: "I just got shot by a physicist!!" --LOST, :P Faraday
- Sawyer, to Faraday: "Welcome to the meeting, Twitchy... Good to see you again." To Miles: "He still crazy?" Miles: "It's on a whole new level, man." --LOST
- Jack: "What is this place?" Ben: "I don't know, I've never seen it." Jack, to Eloise: "Is he telling the truth?" Eloise: "Probably not." --LOST
- "This morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas... How he got in my pajamas, I'll never know." --Groucho Marx
- See if you can figure this one out! "If your sister is your aunt, and your mother marries your uncle, you'd be your own grandpa!"
- 'Remember... With great power comes great current squared times resistance.' --xkcd
- 'Lions and tigers do not lunge at us through the fifth dimension.' --Michio Kaku (Hyperspace)
- 'There's a party in my mind...' (and I hope it never stops...) --Talking Heads (Memories can't Wait)
- 'I'm a doctor, not an escalator!' --Dr. McCoy (Star Trek) ("What am I, a doctor... Or a moon shuttle conductor?!")
- "Paris Hilton came to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right. " --Matt Bellamy (of Muse)
- "That... Is far more than weird." --Daniel Faraday (of LOST)
- "'THE FURNITURE!' she cried!" --Yvonne (of real life)
- "Let's look death in the face and say, 'Whatever, man!'" --Hurley (LOST)
- "Is there an award for tarantula misplacement?" --Tracy Jordan (30 Rock)
- "...But killing people doesn't make them like you... It just makes them dead!" --Voldemort (A Very Potter Musical)
- Why did the idiot climb over the chain-link fence? To see what was on the other side!
Spoiler-less post-Sunrise gloat
All I will say is this:
I TOLD YOU SO!!
Sorry, couldn't resist. X)
Actually, I prefer Kaloleina's sum-up of the book: "Hollyleaf had a code overload."
Well, one morning I woke up and said to myself, 'You know what? I'm just going to finish those damn fanfiction stories and then never go on that site again.' Well, that was about three months ago. Now I've finished an outline for StarClan's Tale and I'm going to finish the other stories, so... Wish me luck! :)