Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
the name is Abby, but call me what you will. i'm 18 and i live for soccer, dance, and, of course, reading.
i guess you could say i am a reading addict. once i finish one book, i have to start another. even if that means me driving to the nearest book store at 12am. :)
i have a couple of friends that are just like me with the whole reading addiction. i was thinking of starting a group called RA (readers anonymous).
anyway enough about me. i am going to make a list of all of the books i have read and give my opinion of them for anyone is a fellow addict. also, if you have any favorite books that you think i should read, PM me and lemme know about them. i am always looking for something new. :)
BOOKS: READ AND REVIEWED BY ME
1. Twilight Series (twilight, new moon, eclipse, and breaking dawn) - needless to say i am obessessed with the whole series :)
2. House of Night Series (marked, betrayed, chosen, and untamed) - great books. another series similar to twilight. about vampires that are marked with a crescent moon tattoo on their forehead and are basically schooled in vampire 101.
3. Vampire Diaries Series (the awakening, the struggle, the fury, and dark reunion) - a self-proclaimed trilogy (yes i realize there are four books but on the first 3 books it says that it is a trilogy) about vampires. very similar to twilight.
4. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - Nick is in a hXc band. Norah goes to shows. Norah heard all about Nick when he was dating Tris but never actually met him. she accidentally meets him at a show and asks him to be her boyfriend for 5 minutes. it contiues from there. very good book, a lot better than the movie (although it is pretty good)
5. Harry Potter Series (i don't plan to write all 7 book titles because everyone already knows them) - great books (needless to say).
6. The Great Gatsby - a school book that i actually enjoyed.
7. The Scarlet Letter - not a fan.
8. The Grapes of Wrath - i can't really say that i have read it because i mostly skimmed it for school. even so, not a fan.
9. The Outsiders - i can honestly say that this was a school book that i loved.
10. I Am the Cheese - a school book i did not mind reading.
11. Bless the Beasts and Children - a school book that i got through that i really have no opinion on.
12. Inherit the Wind - not too bad for a school book (but that could be because it was a short play).
13. To Kill a Mocking Bird - i have to say i was not a fan.
14. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - not a fan.
15. Across Five Aprils - strongly disliked.
16. Fahrenheit 451 - strongly disliked.Lord
17. Frankenstein - not a fan.
18. East of Eden - skimmed, but not a fan.
19. Of Mice and Men - not to bad, very short and easy read.
20. Holes - not too bad.
21. Hatchet - strongly disliked.
22. Sarah, Plain and Tall - not awful.
23. Dear Mr. Henshaw - again, not awful.
24. From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler - not terrible.
25. The Red Badge of Courage - honestly, i don't remember much about it.
26. Great Expectations - strongly disliked.
27. Lord of the Flies - no comment.
28. A Farewell to Arms - not too bad.
29. A Separate Peace - not too bad.
30. The Crucible - liked it.
31. The Catcher in the Rye - liked it.
32. Ethan Frome - don't remember much about it.
33. The Glass Menagerie - confusing.
That' all i can remember right now. But i will update this. :)