Author has written 4 stories for Twilight.
Hey! My name is Tiffany, I liveD in Nebraska which is in the U.S. (in case you didn't know : ), sadly, i moved away, but i NOW live in North Dakota :D it's alright here so... I'm proud to say that I have an obsession with anything related to the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer, especially Edward, wish he was mine. I know you're probably thinking, what is this girl from a cornfield doing on the computer and reading Stephenie Meyer's books? I know I'm probably crazy and a spazz, but that's just my personality. :D
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,
Who calls you back when you hang up on him,
Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats,
Who holds your hand in public and in front of his friends and family.
Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he loves you and how lucky he is to have you.
If you think that describes Edward Cullen, copy it into your profile.
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
OMC- Since Edward is a perfect angel, and God created angels, and Carlisle created Edward, into a vampire, so God is Carlisle. That and every one of us woke up, saw Carlisle, and thought he was God.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
Are you Obsessed?? If You are...
1. You made and wore a name tag that said "Hello, my name is Bella Swan. (I wish.)" or "Hello, my name is Alice Cullen. I can see the future." It could have said anything along those lines, but you get the idea.
2. You dream about Twilight and, more specifically, Edward, every night.
3. When you look in a mirror, you hope you'll see that you have pale skin, golden eyes, and dark spots under your eyes.
4. When you have trouble sleeping, you automatically assume you are a vampire incapable of sleep.
5. You only read the Twilight series. Over. And over. And over again. Nothing else. You only stop when a new book to the series is released.
6. Your copies of the books are bookmarked with little scraps of paper that mark your favorite spots. Almost every page is bookmarked.
7. Your standards really are set according to Edward Cullen.
8. You like being thought of by classmates as having gone off the deep end, and when they touch or make fun of the books, you hit them.
9. Vampires are real.
10. You avoid all big dogs and hate wolves because they remind you of Jacob Black.
11. You named a cheese stick Jacob, ripped it up, cursed at it, and ate it satisfactorily.
12. Your locker is decorated with quotes, icons, and other Twilight fan things.
13. Every document on your CPU is a twilight fan thing.
14. You yell at anyone who dares to comment on how much they like the book they are reading when it isn't a book from the Twilight series.
15. You talk to Edward in your mind and hope he hears you.
16. You have a Twilight fan shirt. It can be either homemade or one you bought.
17. A lot of songs remind you of the series.
18. You read this and laugh.
19. You don't think I'm crazy, you think I'm one of the few normal people left on Earth.
20. The series comes up in everyday conversations with people.
21. You sleep with the books.
22. Your favorite cars are shiny, silver Volvo's and yellow Porsche's.
23. You attacked the book when Jacob kissed Bella. Both times. You had to get a new copy, because when you were finished with it, it was beyond repair.
24. You yelled at Edward when he left, but he was quickly forgiven. Jacob, on the other hand...
25. You know that the series will turn you into a car fanatic.
26. You name everything-pets, cars, inanimate objects-after the characters.
27. Yeah. You are still laughing.
28. You randomly quote the books all day.
29. When you see a teddy bear, you think of Emmet.
30. You've made your share of icons and fanfictions for the Twilight series.
31. You like Linkin Park because Bella likes it.
32. You cried the whole time you read New Moon.
33. It took you all of about an hour to read each book in the series for the first time.
34. You are going to copy and paste this in an e-mail, a Word document, or your account somewhere. I encourage you to do so.
35. Whenever you let anyone borrow one of your copies of the books, you tell them that if you get it back in less than the perfect condition that you left it in, they will be running with three legs, mongrel.
36. You like Debussy mostly because Edward does.
37. You're sad that the list is over. Bye bye. :D
The reason I love being a brunette is because Edward prefers brunettes!! :D lucky me!!
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun..!
He said I love you, I sneezed and said sorry I’m allergic to bullcrap.
Friend's will always be like “well you deserve better” but best friends will be prank calling him saying “you will die in seven days"
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it.
If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.”
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
I’m the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I’m so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
Heaven doesn’t want me, and Hell’s afraid I’ll take over.
“If you know me, chances are you hate me.”
“I’m the kind of person your parents warned you about.”
Funny how just when you think life cant possibly get any worse it suddenly does.
If you don’t stand for anything, you don’t stand for anything!--George W. Bush (lmao)
Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?
Help I've fallen and i cant...hey nice carpet!
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
The spontaneous rally will began at 1:45
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good Evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isnt.
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
Don't take life too seriously, you won't get out alive
Life is full of disappointments, and I'm full of life!
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Cheese… milk's leap toward immortality.
Life's Tough, get a helmet
It is not MY fault that I never learned to accept responsibility
A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths
The cops never find it as funny as you do
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ...
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. - Homer Simpson
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
The road to success is always under construction.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun!
One out of four people is insane. Look at three of your friends. If it's not them, it's you.
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look" Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!
Emmet Cullen: Stronger Than You since 1916
Jasper Hale: Charming Ladies since 1843
Alice Cullen: Quirkier than You since 1901
Rosalie Hale: Better Than You since 1916
Edward Cullen: Sexier Than You since 1901
Good Friend: Helps you up if you have tripped.
BEST Friend: Walks by and say ‘would you please get off the ground’
Good Friend: Knocks politely at your door
BEST Friend: Walks right on in and shouts ‘I’M HOME’
Good Friend: Will bail you out of jail
BEST Friend: Will be sitting on the bench next to you saying ‘Damn that was fun! Let’s do it again!’
Good Friend: Will help you cry when you are rejected by a boy
BEST Friend: Will go up to the boy and say ‘Its because you’re gay, isn’t it?’
Good Friend: Asks nicely for your stuff
BEST Friend: Shouts ‘GIMME!!’
Good Friend: Waits to call you until a reasonable hour
BEST Friend: Calls you at 2 in the freaking morning
FRIEND: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BEST FRIEND: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
anybody else from North Dakota on this site/reading my fics?! If u are Message ME!! PLEASE!!1