Poll: What is the hottest slash pairing? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi people! So I’ve been reading Harry Potter since the third grade and fan fiction for the last year. I decided to take a shot at writing. I've only posted a few stories, but I have lots more.I'll post them if I get good reviews, so please read and review! It would be greatly appreciated! Be nice! Please remember, I'm new to this! Even if you think all of my fanfics suck, constructive criticism would be nice. Also, all of my stories contain slash and smut so if you don't like that type of stuff, then don't read them. Oh, and I always write in the first person. It's only because it's easiest for me, and I suck at writing in all the other points of view. I don't know, I suppose I just have limited writing skills. Sorry! Oh, and feel free to private message me. I love to hear what people have to say, even if it's really random. I always reply!
Location: Wouldn’t you like to know?
Hobbies: reading(duh), writing(again,duh), sleeping, listening to music, and obsessing over Harry Potter!!
Randomness About Me: I go to an all girls catholic high school. It sucks, but my parents force me to go. Blah! I live in a lame-ass town with a bunch of crumby people. My favorite words are lame (describes my life perfectly), blah, nutter (This describes me perfectly. I am definitely a nutter, lol.), and crumby (I got this word from the book The Catcher in the Rye. It is such a fun word to say! Crumby, crumby, crumby, crumby.). I have an obsession with slash. So much so that straight pairings kind of make me gag, but i think that any pairing can be great if written well, so i'll read almost anything. I read way too much. I sometimes even read a book a day. I also love musicals, especially Spring Awakening (this is the best musical ever!! My avatar is a pic from this musical, incase you were wondering.) and RENT, which also owns. I'm also obsessed with wizard rock and converse sneakers. Almost everyone annoys me,in my town anyways,but I am also aware that I am very annoying to other people. I also like the Twilight series. They are not as good as Harry Potter, but they are pretty amazing.And after reading that, most of you probably think that my name is not really Bella, since it is very coincidental, but, in fact, my name really is Bella. Well, Isabella actually. And I didn't just make that up because of Twilight. I'm just lucky and happen to have the same name as the main character. Also, I'm in love with the British tv show Skins, like I want to marry it, and not very many Americans know about it so I have no one to share my obsession with, makes me sad. So...yeah. That's it. I'm aware of how lame I am. Oh well.
Appearance: For those of you creepers who are reading this, (Yes, I'm talking to you.) and are wondering what I look like, well, that’s just too bad because I'm not telling you. Hehe.
Favorite Characters in HP:
Harry Potter (He defeated Voldemort, so he pretty much owns. Plus, he is so freaking sexy!)
Sirius Black (He is a sex god. A god I tell you!)
Remus Lupin (He is so cute. I can't get enough of him. He is also sexy.)
Ron Weasley (Love him!)
James Potter (sexy)
Dean Thomas (I don't know why, but I just really like him. I think he is hott!)
Favorite Parings in HP:
Harry/Ron (I cannot get enough of this pairing.)
Sirius/Remus (My favorite pairing ever! They are so cute together! Screw Tonks! She's crumby!)
Harry/Draco (I love the contrast of this pairing, if that makes any sense.)
Fred/George (So wrong, but so, so right.)
Harry/Dean (It is unexpected and cute.)
Seamus/Dean (Just adorable! I lovee this pairing! They were just meant to be.)
Sirius/Harry (I have recently come to love this pairing. When it's done right it can be awesome!)
Scorpius/Albus (Another pairing I have recently fell in love with. I can really see them together.)
Yeah I like slash. So what?
Also, for you twilight lovers who were wondering:
Edward or Jacob?: EDWARD! EDWARD! EDWARD!!
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe that homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support gay marriage!
I, Accio Harry Potter, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
Hi y'all. Oh dear I have been very bad. I haven’t posted anything in nearly a year. I really have no excuses for myself except for laziness. I am so sorry! But I have good news. I have started writing a Remus/Sirius fic and it’s going to be multiple chapters. I have already written like 5 chappies and plan to post them ASAP. I have been hesitant about posting it because it’s my first non-one-shot. Although it will have lemon and unhealthy amounts of fluff like all my other fics. So please please don’t hate me, I’ll try to write more! Cheers!