Poll: In Feathered Mask, my KakaxOC story, Karasu the OC loves Kakashi, but should Kakashi love her back? Or does should he love Sakura instead? Vote! Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto.
Hi, everyone. Thanks for all the positive reviews, encouraging feedback, and thoughtful criticisms for my stories, particularly my first multi-chapter fiction, Feathered Mask! They are all greatly encouraging. I'm very happy for all the wonderful support.
Ethnicity: Taiwanese (and I am very adamant about the fact that I am Taiwanese, not Chinese)
How I got the name "silverlugia":At the time, I was a big Pokemon freak. When Cartoon Network switched the airing times, my obsession with Pokemon faded. The decreasing quality discourages me from watching Pokemon now. However, I still enjoy watching the very old versions. Anyways, for some reason I really like the color silver, and I've always admired the majestic Lugia.
I used to write some KakaSaku stories but am now focusing on my multichapter KakaOC story, Feathered Mask. I refuse to read yaoi or yuri, and I am currently reading KakaOC stories, along with the occasional KakaSaku, KakaRin, or any other well-written romantic, humorous, angsty, or thoughtful stories about almost any pairing.
Due to personal moral beliefs and a desire to keep my stories as clean as possible, I have removed my story Wedding Night. I apologize sincerely to those who enjoyed it. I do not plan to write any more lemons.
I am a very slow, terrible, and paranoid writer and try my best not to let my stories get over-dramatic, unoriginal, or fall into the hackneyed formula trap that many stories fall victim to. For that reason, Feathered Mask will probably have many weird twists.
My favorite character is Hatake Kakashi.
I do have a bit of an ego, unfortunately, and reviews make me exceedingly happy.
1. Wedding Night- As mentioned above, I have removed this story due to personal moral beliefs and a desire to keep my stories as clean as possible. I apologize sincerely to those who enjoyed it.
2. Hot cocoa- KakaSaku fluff, inspired by Cynchick's Christmas Confessions.
3. First Christmas KakaSaku fluff. Their first Christmas as a married couple. I'm not entirely satisfied with it and would appreciate suggestions.
4. Feathered Mask- KakaOC story. Karasu, Kakashi's best friend, has been hiding her love for him for some years. Inspired by Britney Spears' "Everytime". I personally don't like the singer at all, but I think this song is pretty nice.
5. Flight- KakaOC oneshot that is a continuation of Feathered Mask's Alternative Ending, the chapter entitled "Rest". Inspired both by requests from readers and from personal imagination, it was a welcome distraction that I worked on and off on when I was stuck on Feathered Mask.
6. Hunger- I originally intended to publish this KakaOC oneshot after finishing Feathered Mask, but since FM probably won't be finished for several years, I was too impatient to wait. It was a welcome relief from writing angst all the time; however, just because the OC and Kakashi are married in this story, please don't expect that they will be married in Feathered Mask!
7. Scattered Feathers- A collection of drabbles about various characters from my KakaOC story Feathered Mask.
: Thank you very much, Shyion, for this great drawing of Karasu! I love it, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished versions of the other pictures you showed me.
: Thank you very much for the fanart, xHoshiKuri! I really like the symbolism and the meaning behind the picutre.
Karasu's Hairstyle:and by Shyion: Which one do you think Karasu looks like? Or do you have your own idea about how Karasu should look? I would really like to know what you think!
1. Silvershine: The Girl from Whirlpool, an exploration about the growing relationship between Minato and Kushina, is wonderfully engaging.
2. Cynchick: I got the idea for Hot Cocoa from her story Christmas Confessions. She also has an extensive recommendation list.
3. Eldr-Fire: Tons of great stories! I recommend Umbrella if you're looking for a good laugh.
4. sakura_haru: The Book of Five Rings is a very interesting story, and is now finished.
5. Of Problems and Concussions by nooziewoozie is an extraordinarily well-written story about Minato and Kushina that is chock full of imaginative, lyrical description.
6. Troubling New Developments by SicTransitGloria is a humorous exploration of Kakashi's attempts to deal with Team Seven's growth into adolescence.
7. Minato, In Love by SicTransitGloria is an entertaining, rhythmic oneshot about Minato and Kushina's developing relationship.
Quotes by Kakashi:
"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You may think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
"Sorry, I got lost on the road of life!"
"You want to see what's behind this mask? Why didn't you say so?... Behind this mask... well, there are times where there's another mask underneath! Hahaha!"
Unsafe External Link