Author has written 4 stories for Naruto.
Hi, everyone. Thanks for all the positive reviews, encouraging feedback, and thoughtful criticisms for my stories, particularly my first multi-chapter story, Feathered Mask! They are all greatly encouraging. I'm very happy for all the wonderful support and encouragement.
Please feel free to private message me with comments, suggestions, constructive criticism, and other feedback. They all make my day.
My livejournal account.
My deviant ART account.
About me: Ethnicity: Taiwanese (and I am very adamant about the fact that I am Taiwanese, not Chinese) I used to write some KakaSaku stories but am now focusing on my multichapter KakaOC story, Feathered Mask
. I refuse to read yaoi or yuri, and I am currently reading KakaOC stories, along with the occasional KakaSaku, KakaRin, or any other well-written romantic, humorous, angsty, or thoughtful stories about almost any pairing. I am a very slow, paranoid writer and try my best not to let my stories get over-dramatic, unoriginal, or fall into the hackneyed formula trap that many stories fall victim to. For that reason, Feathered Mask will probably have many weird twists. I do have a bit of an ego, unfortunately, and reviews make me exceedingly happy.
Due to personal moral beliefs and a desire to keep my stories as clean as possible, I have removed my story Wedding Night. I have also removed First Christmas and Hunger because I was not entirely satisfied with them. I apologize sincerely to those who enjoyed them.
- Hot Cocoa- KakaSaku fluff, inspired by Cynchick's Christmas Confessions.
- Feathered Mask- KakaOC story. Karasu, Kakashi's best friend, has been hiding her love for him for ten years. Inspired by Britney Spears' song "Everytime". Please see Chapter 30 for my explanation of its current status.
- Flight- KakaOC oneshot that is a continuation of Feathered Mask's Alternative Ending, the chapter entitled "Rest". Inspired both by requests from readers and from personal imagination, it was a welcome distraction that I worked on and off on when I was stuck on Feathered Mask.
- Scattered Feathers- A collection of drabbles about various characters from my KakaOC story Feathered Mask.
Karasu by Shyion: Thank you very much, Shyion, for this great drawing of Karasu! I love it, and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished versions of the other pictures you showed me.
Save Me by xHoshiKuri: Thank you very much for the fanart, xHoshiKuri! I really like the symbolism and the meaning behind the picutre.
Feathered Mask: Kuro Karasu II by Shyion
Karasu's Hairstyle: Part 1 and Part 2 by Shyion: Which one do you think Karasu looks like? Or do you have your own idea about how Karasu should look? I would really like to know what you think!
- Necessary Things by SlimReaper: An extremely good KakaxOC fic. I really like the portrayal of Kakashi in this story and am amazed at the emotional complexity and depth that the author is able to explore and convey.
- Silvershine: The Girl from Whirlpool, an exploration about the growing relationship between Minato and Kushina, is very engaging.
- Cynchick: I got the idea for Hot Cocoa from her story Christmas Confessions. She also has an extensive recommendation list.
- Eldr-Fire: Tons of great stories! I recommend Umbrella if you're looking for a good laugh.
- Troubling New Developments by SicTransitGloria is a humorous exploration of Kakashi's attempts to deal with Team Seven's growth into adolescence.
- Of Problems and Concussions by nooziewoozie is an extraordinarily well-written story about Minato and Kushina that is full of imaginative, lyrical description.
- Minato, In Love by SicTransitGloria is an entertaining, rhythmic oneshot about Minato and Kushina's developing relationship.