Author has written 4 stories for Make It or Break It, Harry Potter, and Despicable Me.
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad: Follow her
When she stares at your mouth: Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you: Grab her and don't let go
When she start's cussing at you: Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet: Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you: Give her your attention
When she pull's away: Pull her back
When you see her start crying: Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking: Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared: Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder: Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat: Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you: Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesnt answer for a long time: reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt: Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you: she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands: Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you: bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret: keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes: dont look away until she does
When she misses you: she's hurting inside
When you break her heart: the pain never really goes away
When she says its over: she still wants you to be hers
When she reposts this bulletin: she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything. -
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
30 Good Reasons why GIRLS are always the BEST
1. We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, free dinners, free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. Its possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We have ways of getting what we want easily.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. If we act like a guy, we're called tough. But if a guy acts like a girl... well... who's the weakling now?
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We have style.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
30. There's the saying "Ladies first."