Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
I'm very sorry the update is so late! I intended to post the next chapter over winter break, and then two things happened: a close friend unexpectedly had her baby early, and I got sick. The kind of sick where you can't focus on anything, and though I made attempts to finish the chapter in my cold medicine and fever-induced days, you wouldn't have wanted to read it. And by the time I was better, the semester started up again, and I just don't have time to work on it during school.
But there is good news! Spring Break is coming up the week of March 11th, and I will finish the next chapter then!
I would have put this note in the story itself, so that more people would see it, but I hate it when I think a story has been updated, and then it's just an excuse for why it hasn't been updated. So I decided to post it here, just in case anyone came looking for an explanation of the delay. Thanks to everyone who has been reading my story, and for the encouraging reviews!
Where my name comes from:
The Butterfly Lovers or Liang Zhu is a Chinese legend about the tragic romance between two lovers, Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that building higher ceilings will encourage people to be tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of drunken Vegas 55-hour just-for-fun marriages would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Why can't I own a Canadian?
Wednesday, 30 June 2010 at 11:27
In her radio show, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant
The following response is an open letter to Dr. Laura, written by a US man,
Dear Dr. Laura:
Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I
I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other
1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and
2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in
3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus
6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I
8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes
10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two
Your adoring fan.
James M. Kauffman, Ed.D. Professor Emeritus,