Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Hello! Well my name is Krista and I'm just your basic obsessed Twilight fan. In case you're wondering I am Team Edward
(I know how that is important to some people), however I don't hate Jacob. I think Jake is really sweet albeit a little
misguided in his actions. But when does love make people sane? I love reading FanFic. Some stories are really good,
and others just flat out suck. In a sense I think FanFic could be compared to bi-polar disorder. As much as I love reading
FanFic, let just give you my rules.
1. Take the time to spell their names right.
Carlise Cullen, Esme Anne Platt Evenson Cullen, Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (notice the EN in Masen!),
Rosalie Lillian Hale,
Emmett McCarty Cullen (I hate when people put McCarthy or McCartney. Emmett wasn't related to a Beatle sorry.),
Mary Alice Brandon Cullen, and lastly Jasper Whitlock Hale.
2. Vampires can't have babies. Never, ever, ever. Sorry to crush your dreams about Bella and Edward having a son and
then he falls in love with someone who coincidentally has your name.
3. Don't replace Bella, Rosalie, Esme, or Alice with yourself. And don't put yourself in the story. That just bugs the crap
out of me.
4. Edward will not leave Bella again. Bella will not leave Edward. If you are considering this plot line I suggest you read a
little book called New Moon.
5. Bella/Jacob stories suck. I really, honestly love Jake. He's a sweet guy but Edward and Bella were meant to be
together. End of discussion.
6. Excessive amounts of grammar/spelling mistakes bug the crap out of me. It's called Microsoft Word or Word Perfect
(take note of the perfect part). And if you're computer doesn't have that it's called a beta. Find one.
7. Stupid stuff. When I say that I mean stories where it looks like a 12 year old wrote it.
8. Changing Stephenie's vampires to Stoker's vampires. If you don't like Stephenie's vampires, or you want to tweak
them to make them weaker or go with your storyline, go somewhere else.
9. Making Bella a weeper. Bella is a strong person. In fact I didn't often see her cry in the books except when major
things happened. In Twilight she told her dad she hated living with him and it broke her heart to see him in such pain. In
New Moon well, hell Edward just said he didn't love her. And Eclipse she just told Jacob that she loves him but she loves
Edward more. I've been reading stories where she sees a dog and she cries. Good God people, at least make Bella
tougher. I hate people who cry at every little thing. Allow me to quote a friend "...you need to cowboy up and get some
I think that is pretty much it. If you have read this all the way through you are one my heroes. Congratulations.
Well let me wrap this
bio up and say Good Night and Good Luck (sorry I couldn't help myself).