Poll: Okay... I was thinking on, now when I'm nearing an ending of Whispers in the Snow... wich fic do you think that I should write next? What the stories is about you can see/read on my profile-page o Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for One Piece, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Owner of Community: Marimo et le Chef -Here's the best of the best One Piece ZoroxSanji-stories are all collected. Goes from Boy-boy-pairing to straight friendship-stories.
Moderater of: The Yaoi Supernova Authors Guild - Come hang around with some of the best Yaoi / Shounen-ai writers around this place, that treat us to great stories dealing with characters of One Piece, and all your favourite hot boyxboy pairings.
I love writing stories, it's my passion, my dream, a huge part of my life!
Though I love to write fanfictions, they are also a practice for writing at my own works (Stories written in Danish) so any constructive criticism or comments you'd like to leave will always be welcomed with open arms. If there's anything that you liked or didn't, it's always nice to know. I need the learning experience to find out what works and what doesn't.
I am now back from my 'vacation' and are now writing Fanfictions again, I've finished writing my dearest creation 'Frozen Memories', but are now (for the sixth time) rewriting and rereading it...again. Before sending it to some of the Publishers in this country, but if Denmark says "no", there's alwas Norway and Sweeden, who has some of the greatest authors og whom the greatest stories comes from. 2015, please come with the answer I longs to hear!! XD
Though no matter how busy I am, any review and comment will be answered!
Current Obsessions: - Ghost stories, angst/love, Another Univers, crime, action, adventure, suspence, slight romance and Chibi Fics!
Some of my stories are written to show that I am against homophobia. No matter of what; we are all humans!! Gay or not, Coloured or White or Black -WTF? I don't care abou that! What I care for is the inside of a person! Their Soul, their Heart! I'm not gay, I'm streight as an arrow and White, but I do not hate people from the choose of their love or the colour of their skin, everyone has rights!
This is a birthday-fic that I got from Mari, I'm Alive: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4649288/1/ Thank you so much again Mari!
Whoa! Looki looki everyone! V-chan wrote this story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5921580/1/Namis_tough_day dedicated to little me! -blush- I'm SO honoured and happy! Thanks V-chwan! You're a great friend too!! XD
And here is some Upcoming Stories:
Zoro dies after a traumatic accident, and leaves his friends in deep sorrow, especially a certain blond are taking his death really hard.
The story is fallowing Zoro's way through the 'The World of Dead', and then Sanji, who's taking his own life -a Woodoo-lady of a such tells him that he have to kill himself, find the one he loves and cares about, find 'The mother of Life' and convince her to bring them back to life. The thing is just; can he find him? Can he bring him back? Or have 'The World of Dead' given him something that he don't want to let go of again? ...or has the darkness of it swallowed him?
Silent Sleeper - series
-This'll be a whole series with different pairings, for now there's planned five stories-
1. Silent Sleeper -Sanji's been cursed and has to be killed three times before he can reach his third life in time... but from life to life, Sanji forgets fast who to watch for and who to keep a good distance away from. Under the Second World War, everything is already a whole mess. The Germans finds an 'interresting' "creature" that they want to 'copy' and past its blood from, so their soldiers can become even stronger, and in the end, win this war.
Sanji, curious in nature, goes to see what this 'interresting creature' is, and the whole world get's turned upside down. Now, there's suddenly a whole new perspective of this whole war, as Sanji get's on the Germans wrong 'side'. There's only one treatment for traitors; The Death!
2. Forest of the Damned -Their love is forbidden, after such a long time, he can no longer push away that he got more feelings for this man, than what is legal... on both ways. Though that they're running away, date close to the day where they'll dissapear from the island they're living on, his fosterfather still finds out where they are... and 'punish' them on the most brutally way. He sends his boyfriend to get the hell away from there, but his foster-father's men catches him in the middle of the forest, beats him, mistreats him, tortures him while having fun doing this, but as he manage to get away from them, he slips into a lake where something is waiting and catch him. His scream of death is to hear all through the forest, and what the men tells when they gets back, breaks the other's heart. His love, his live... gone, lost... dead! His foster-father force him on military-school outside country.
8 years pass before he gets back to the coutry to marry the woman that his foster-father have chosen for him... but then, on the middle of the road he sees something, someone that everyone have thought have been dead for so long. He jumps out of the car, closes his ears for his friend, and never gets to his wedding. He have found his love... but... if he's not dead... how will he ever get him out of there... alive...?
3. Whispers in the Dark Corner -Zoro had never been lucky with any girls in his short life… then he meets Luffy, a young girl there'd just moved into their town. Though she's rather childish and acts like she's always known him, in more than one life, what creeps out Zoro more than anything, there's something there's pulling him towards her, a need, an affection, something... that he can't descripe what is. She has stolen his heart, this feeling can be nothing but love; his heart is stolen.
They're in love and everything is perfect, Zoro has never felt this happy with any woman before... that is until the day where Luffy starts to act… 'strangely', weird.
Ghosts from the past haunts them… suddenly some of their closest friends get brutally killed… now the psychopathic murder is after Zoro… and everything points on Luffy being the one… but is she now the one? Or who is the other boy who looks precisely like her?? The worst thing is; this psychopatic murdere isn't even alive!
Zoro makes one single call, his biggest mistake ever… now Sanji, their closest friend, is dragged into this Hell of a living nightmare…!!
4. My Christmas Winterstorm -Luffy ends up in a terrible accident, and the doctors are not even sure if she'll survive, or ever will wake up from her coma. Zoro is lost since they just had a fight, Sanji have never hated himself now as ever before... and then it suddenly starts... again...! Is it Luffy this time? Why is she doing it then? Or... who is this dark haired person, there's hiding in the shadows? As that wasn't enough, Sanji sticks in shit all up to his throat as Luffy's older brother starts to hate him like the pest, and barely gets safed by Zoro, though he's still in his seme-awake state. But after a hard fight among the two of them, and Zoro accidently falls out in front of a truck, Sanji's now all alone and left to survive through his stupidities consequenses, while Luffy's brother and her friends are out for killing him... but a more horrible danger is awaiting him... something there shouldn't be there.
5. Silent Screamer -Suddenly he finds out what he is, what there's following him, and why so many souls is out to get him. That there's hidden deep inside of him, is a danger, if he can't control that and his 'real masters' gets to him at first... the world as we know it will become a living hell.
Zoro faces his fears, and together with his blond friend, they have to find out how to stay alive... even though that death sounds like the best solution.
Zoro wish that he sometimes could be a whole another person and long away from all those shit-heads around him… Regitze wish sometimes that she had some more friends, where a bit more popular, was a complete another person and at least could beat up the boys in the school… if she just wasn’t that damned afraid of take action in things and be her self!
One day Zoro feels dizzy and ill and suddenly fainting in the middle of the street... the next thing he knows, he is in an unknown room, with a desk and a lot of paperworks and drawing surrounding him. Completely different from how his owns room looks alike. When he walks towards the mirror he gets his biggest shock of his life…. He’s a GIRL?!
Regitze wakes up and finds out she is sleeping in another person’s room… The last thing she remembered she was sleeping in her own bed. But the strangest thing is… she isn’t wearing anything on her flat chest… wait a minute: flat Chest?! She jumps up to the only mirror in the room and screams her lungs out, with a high, deeply voice: Damn fucking thing! She’s a MAN?!
Now both Regitze and Zoro have to find out how on earth they should become them self again… not only that… they also have to live the other persons life! How will that go with the shy and temper full Regitze in Zoro’s masculine body? And how will it go with the masochistic, ass-kicking, sword-glad, temper full Zoro in Regitze’s feminine body? And not only that: What will happen when Regitze suddenly fall in love in one of Zoro’s rivals?? There is only one thing to say about that: Chaos!
The Straw Hat Crew reach to a new island... they splits up in smaller groups to explore this "interresting" island, since the logpose are about to take a week to settle... but there is something wrong about this place... something about the water in the lake. Why is everyone acting so wierd? And why are Sanji suddenly become so nice to Zoro? A bit too nice, after the swordmans own thoughts.
WARNING! May contain some Yaoi, hard words and, oh, why can't I never keep something as a story to only the peacefull part, hah?
Raindrops on Your Skin
Brook would wish that he could feel the rain on his skin again; just for one day… Sanji would wish that he could become invisible; just for one day… will Brook and Sanji ever get there wishes fulfilled?
A little bit with bloody scenes, but also a lot with some cute and funny scenes… And what was that for a big package that Zoro just tossed out overboard there make them all upset? And why can’t Sanji jump down in the water after it?
Dragged to the limit II
-Returned from Hell
A foggy day in May, the temperature had fallen drastically and the ocean is cold as steel. It is two weeks since the strawhats once again had become reunited. This very day a young kid appears on the Thousand Sunny; naked and all covered in blood and with him he haves a knife. He doesn’t say a word and all of a sudden he falls to the ground, unmoving. The little fuzzy doctor, Chopper, examines the kid and comes with the horrific news that the child has bin dead for at least two months! The proof is, that his lungs are filled with water and he is rotten up inside. Chopper shows this to the rest of the crew as he lift up the boy’s hair, there still is glued to the dead skin, an show how mattocks is eating up the remaining of his brain.
After the crew has given the kid a funeral there is a king worth, things starts to chance. A black haired girl shows up on the ship from time to time to warn the crew; warning them about that they just had entered the Dead Sea, and by burning the child they met before, they have opened up the door to hell. Now the dead ones returns up to the surface, lead by someone from the past… all back from hell… all they wants is revenge over the living people… there leader wants revenge on the one of the Strawhats…
…Clay is back! And he won’t stop before he had got his proper revenge on the black legged cook. Who ever stands in his way, will get killed!
Now the fight to keep alive has begun. Madness, irritation and splitting hits the crew… Can Luffy keep his crew together and protect it against the man there once have killed him? Luffy have to get stronger and a bit more serious if he wants to keep alive... and if he wants to keep all in his crew alive.