Author has written 12 stories for Robin Hood BBC, Doctor Who, Twilight, Merlin, and Glee.
I've tried to clean up my profile of stories that I know I'm just not going to finish. Sorry if they happened to be ones you liked. I have an especially long summer this year and I want to get a lot of writing done so hopefully I'll finish what I've started and then maybe I can start something new. I just don't feel I can do that until I finish something.
Step into Christmas outfits
You know your addicted to Robin hood when...
1. Get unreasonably excited When your English teacher mentions euphemisms.
2. See a pigeon and think 'Lardener!'
3. Are tempted to apply to Nottingham University for no other reason than its connection with Robin Hood.
4. Are tempted to say "They aren't crying, they're laughing on the wrong side of their face." when someone cries
5. Have watched the Crafty craftsman, Honey euphemism, Booby & the Beast, Will and Djaq barn scene 'episode clips on youtube countless times.
6. Wish it was October already! (Um...why?)
7. Have taken up writing fanfiction because you have so many ideas of possible situations for your favourite characters.
8. Yell at your family/housemates to shut up so you can watch Robin Hood and not miss anything, even if you've seen it ten times before.
9. Sulk when you discover Will/Allan/Much/Djaq doesn't have a character profile on your DVD
10. Listen to songs and apply the lyrics to characters from the show (Nope, I don't do that. I just listen to the music from the show)
11. Your wallpaper on your laptop is a character from the show
12. Search obsessively for cast interviews on youtube
13. Randomly hum the theme tune to yourself
14. Suddenly know where Nottingham, Israel and Acre are on the map. (Yh - But I kinda always did)
15. Have tried to find to find Sherwood Forest/Locksley/Acre on Google Earth (Yh, and used directions to Nottingham to get there to see the RH exhibition at the 'castle')
16. Have made your own fan video and posted it on youtube (Yh, but it didn't work!! grr)
17. cant stop thinking about it
18.Have arguments in the middle of geography over who's fitter, Will or Allan (Nope, too busy discussing Kenya, the Queen with a gun and who's hotter, Prince William or Prince Harry!)
19.Write about them instead of doing a Charles dickens essay because you get distracted by his great great grandson
20. Cant do any work in ICT coz theres a picture on the wall of Robin Hood (Um...as my wallpaper)
21.Every time someone says Baby you think about baby seth and the outlaws (No)
22.In history your teacher says the crusades and you shout ROBIN HOOD WAS IN THEM! (I had a HUGE discussion about them!)
23. The Slut in your form looks like Sarah the person Rob snogged in series 1 and you always point that out
24. Every time the Word Robin Hood comes up you jump for joy
25. Your friends all think your mad because everything links back to it
26. When your English teacher asks you to do a presentation on your fave thing you do Robin Hood
27. Have a HUGE argument in Philosophy/RS about weather or not Robin Hood was real
28. Read Dickens and just think of his great-great-great-grandson (Harry Lloyd) and not the classic book you're reading
29. Can recite whole episodes
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is what you get called if people don't know which you are. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are against racism, copy and paste this onto your profile. The only race is humanity. I have SUCH a thing about racism, I really can't see how anyone could be so mean! Trust me, I've seen it at a hard level. It's horrible!
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT IN ANY WAY OWN ROBIN HOOD AND/OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS IN IT! I DO NOT MEAN TO BE OFFENSIVE IN MY STORIES, IF I AM LET ME KNOW AND I WILL REMOVE IT. Trust me, if I owned the show certain deaths would NEVER have happened. And other people WOULD be dead
I also don't own Dr Who (sadly, again)
I never seem to remember to put those in my stories so this is me safeguarding myself