Author has written 52 stories for CSI, and Harry Potter.
My name's Natasha, I'm 27 and from the UK. I like black coffee, paperclips, and lying on the floor. I'm a Slytherin. I have written for Harry Potter and CSI (Vegas).
My CSI stuff is primarily Nick/Greg, all of which can be found atunder Saras_Girl.
Harry Potter is my love, my obsession, and my home. I write HPDM, usually with RWHG and various other side pairings. I have immense fun with Slytherins, unusual pairings and unresolved sexual tension.
I regret to announce that I no longer post stories to this site. I haven't posted anything new here since the end of 'Turn' but recently people have been asking me if I ever plan to start posting again, and I'm afraid the answer is hell no. I have met a lot of lovely people here, and I will continue to read my reviews and messages, but I am sick of the formatting bullshit, which makes posting a nightmare, and the maddening and inexplicable things this site does with my stories, like REMOVING ALL MY SCENE BREAKS one day and making all of my stories extremely confusing. I am also fed up of living under the constant threat of censorship and removal of stories, so... yes. I have left.
I hope those of you who have enjoyed my stories continue to do so, and I also hope you will consider following me to, or , where my stories will also be archived. The best place to find me is my , which is the first place I post new stories, updates about stories, pictures of my pets and other such real life curiosities.
A few things about me and my writing:
- I don't really understand the fixation over which character is 'top' or 'bottom' in a slash story. I want to make it clear that my characters are never exclusively either, and I definitely never assign pseudo-gender roles or infer anything about the character's personality because of their position during sex. If it's a chapter story, it's probably best to expect a certain amout of switching up :) I also like to write relationships based on equality wherever possible. Anyone being 'the girl' for me completely defeats the object of slash, and I'm not into any amount of dominant/submissive type stuff. The constant little power shifts back and forth between evenly-matched characters like Harry and Draco or Nick and Greg are what makes writing fun for me.
Sorry if that seems like a rant, but certain comments on the subject have hit a nerve for me recently and I felt the need to clarify my position. I don't want anyone to read my stories and then complain: 'Oh, but I don't like top/bottom (whichever character).' Honestly, the obsession with what goes where in who baffles me, and whinging about it to me is a good way to get me to blink repeatedly, sigh, and carry on regardless.
- I write in the present tense. Oh, yes. I realise this is strange for some people, but apparently you get used to it before long, so I can only ask that you give it a chance :)
- Thank you and much love to everyone who reviews my stories. I always try to reply but I have a sieve-like memory and if I don't, please know that I'm terribly sorry and I appreciate every single comment. Feedback is so important and is never knowingly taken for granted.
- I pretty much only read/write slash stories. I like any genre but find you can't really go wrong with romance, humour and smut. Angst is fine up to a point, but I really don't enjoy the very dark stuff. There's enough rape and suicide and abuse in real life. I've been reliably informed that angst is my strong suit, which baffles me as I enjoy writing fun and sex much, much more.
- Dealbreakers when reading: MPreg (just, no!), spelling character names wrong (no excuse), bad/OOC dialogue (just grates), blatant MarySue-ing (cringe) other than that, I will pretty much give anything a shot.
- If you want to talk to me, about what I write or anything else, my email is- feel free to PM or email me if you should so wish, I'm quite nice really.
Unsafe External Link