My fanfic name is Aftonen, I'm eighteen years old, and I'm looking to major in business or literature.
I give constructive criticism when I review, and often point out character, logical, and grammatical flaws in people's work.
Some of my favorite fics:
Are hidden deep within the list of junk that's accumulated into my fav stories section that's accumulated over the past four or five years.
I'll put them up here when they update again (or I find them, whichever comes first.)
I like beta-ing stories, and expanding my horizons in literature.
- If you're one of the few fanfic writers that actually do care about grammar, spelling, and in-characterization, copy and paste this into your profile.
- A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile. I can also tell the difference between "there", "their" and "they're".
- If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
- If you have ever pushed a door that said pull or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile
- If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
- Ninety-five percent of kids out there are unconcerned about their dismal state of education, or the fact that their fanfiction is raping the English language. If you're part of the five percent of fanfiction writers/readers who do care about such things, copy and paste this, and leave reviews for the poor souls who know not what they do.
(originally copied from Atrilial's profile)
If you'd like to co-write a story with me, feel free to pm me.
As a user on FF.net...
I, Aftonen, solemnly swear that I will not be a user on FF.net who...
- gives completely useless reviews
- writes without proofreading
- doesn't use proper grammar
- asks for 'no flames'
- uses 'chat speak' while writing anything
- hates people who give constructive criticism
- types in all caps
- will swear constantly for no reason
- tells people to get a life
Instead I will be a user on FF.net who...
- gives constructive criticism
- will proofread all works published and asks some to edit it
- uses proper grammar
- tells people to give constructive criticism
- uses near perfect English
- loves people who give constructive criticism
- uses caps only when needed
- will only swear as necessary to stay in character
- tells people to pay attention in class
Wednesday, May 5th, 2012 (Vow originally copied from Atrilial's profile, who in turn originally copied it from MickeyEkaltadetaOctopusWhapuku's profile.)
Unsafe External Link