Author has written 13 stories for Sailor Moon, Doctor Who, NCIS, and Mass Effect.
About Me: I'm a 22 year old woman. I love reading and writing, as well as lots of other things. I've written many things over the years, but some of my proudest accomplishments are the fanfics I post here. I'm also currently working on a novel, and would love to be a published novelist someday. I'm a college student, currently pursuing a BA in English and Dance, so updates might be a little slow as school has to take priority, but I promise I will do my best to update when I can!
Other hobbies besides writing and reading are: dancing, volunteering with awesome charities (particularly in regards to mental health awareness) hanging out with friends, playing video games, doing anything nerdy, listening to music, being outside, playing music (I play violin, viola and piano, and I'm trying to learn guitar) and more.
I, StarryNight101 do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, its length, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution, post this in your profile and join the revolution!
A few of my favorite books/authors:
The Ruby Oliver quartet by e. lockhart
The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
The Books of Bayern by Shannon Hale
Pirates of Time by P.D. Tovh
Dreamstealer and Dreamchaser by P.D. Tovh
The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (one of my all-time favorites. Jane Austen is brilliant.)
Persuasion by Jane Austen
Shakespeare (Favorite play is a 3-way tie between Much Ado About Nothing, Hamlet and Richard II)
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
The Heist Society books by Ally Carter
The Seven Realms series by Kristin Cashore
For Darkness Shows the Stars and Across A Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfruend
The Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson
The History of Love by Nicole Krauss
The Sailor Moon manga by Naoko Takeuchi
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
The Starbound trilogy by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
The Piano Guys
The Cat Empire
Florence and The Machine
Mumford & Sons
Of Monsters and Men
Couples I ship: OTPs
These 7 ships are my OTPs. They are the ones I endlessly stalk tumblr for, read about, write about, and generally adore.
Usagi/Mamoru, Sailor Moon
The Doctor/Rose, Doctor Who
Veronica/Logan, Veronica Mars
FemShep/Garrus, Mass Effect
The other ships:
The Lunar Chronicles
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Skye/Ward (alternate universe where Ward isn't evil/is actually redeemable only, but still)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
Abbie Mills/Ichabod Crane, Sleepy Hollow
Sarah Manning/Paul Dierden, Orphan Black
Susan Pevensie/ Prince Caspian, Narnia
Tidus/Yuna, Final Fantasy X and X-2
Zuko/Katara, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Korra/Mako, The Legend of Korra
Cammie/Zach, Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter
Kat/Hale, Heist Society by Ally Carter
Fire/Brigan, Fire by Kristin Cashore.
NON-ROMANTIC pairings I love:
Ziva/Gibbs (father/daughter) NCIS
Abby/Gibbs (father/daughter) NCIS
Usagi/Chibiua (mother/daughter) Sailor Moon
Things I like in stories I read:
Kick-ass female heroines
And also, pairings where they supposedly hate each other but would be absolutely devastated if anything happened to one another. THIS JUST KILLS ME. Alternatively, stories where they're best friends and eventually fall in love are also fantastic. But basically, if you have the above in your story, I will likely fall in love with it.
One last thing... I got the following in a chain email, and normally I hate chain mail, and don't pass it on, but this one's really sweet, and it always makes me feel better if I'm having a bad day.
1. At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get, but if you believe in yourself, probably, sooner or later, you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.