Poll: What other time period would you like to be transported to? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Jane Eyre, Charlie Bone, Kite Runner, Shakespeare, and Fairy Tales.
Hi everyone, ROH here.
I suppose the reason most people click on links to other people's homepages is to read their fics and find out a bit about them. You can read my attempts at the bottom of this page, so here's the stuff you can skip (all about moi) .
Note: I have recently become seriously obsessed with ASOUE, especially some Violaf, so will practically only read fanfiction from that fandom for a while. Who knows, I might even write something of my own? (gasp!)
Books: (ok I won’t be able to mention them all, but these spring to mind) A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, The Royal Road to Fotheringay by Jean Plaidy, Newes from the Dead by Mary Hooper, , Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet ,4.50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie, And then there were none by Agatha Christie, Flambards by K M Peyton, Silent to the Bone by E L Konignsburg all Catherine Cookson,all Victoria Holt, lots of historical novels etc
Alright , I'm an English teenager who loves to read, act , go crazy, listen to music, and randomly pretend I am a Victorian aristocrat. I tend to do this last thing in my head when I am bored, because if I did it out loud all the time I'd get some pretty weird looks. (Trust me, I get enough of those without needing any more, thank you very much.)
By the way, if you have time on your hands go onto my friends' profiles. (they're in my fave authors and are 'tic tac toe 03', 'Candyfloss77' .'Mt Annapurna the Small' and 'sasunaru2themax'.) All of them would love reviews.
STUFF IN FANFICS I LIKE
Harry Potter (even though I never read any fics from there anymore) :
Most slytherin pairings
Snape/Lily (one-sided with Snape being all angsty)
Tom/Ginny (yeah I know some people say it's sick but i you can't deny that it's interesting)
You can see from the above list that my favourites are always the Slytherins
Lord of the Flies:
Jack/Ralph with Roger on the sidelines being very creepy
A selection of some of things I do: reading, writing, acting, playing piano (badly), playing percussion, getting very hyper with the raggle taggle of people who have become my friends, etc...
I'm afraid I've got into the whole 'copy and paste this into your profile' things, so just skip them if you want.
If you think that Peter Brooks was a Crackhead for putting a hottie like Tom Chapin as Jack, who is clearly descried as ugly, copy this onto your profile
IF YOU HAVE SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the five percent that don't give a shit, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list! AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperacticely Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, Nayru Goddess of Wisdom, RoyalFanatic, Nintendo4ever, Dragon of Twilight, schoolsucks13, Sakuhealer98, Republic-Of-Heaven
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
"Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." – Anon.
This is brilliant; I had to have it:
11 Ways to use Harry Potter to Annoy a Twilight fan
1. Steal their copy of Twilight and replace it with one of your Harry Potter books in a Twilight dust jacket.
2. Tell them that Edward is a "hand-me-down" because the Twilight movies got him after the Harry Potter movies were finished with him.
3. List other "hand-me-downs" from the books, like the last names of Black and Clearwater...
4. State that you think Edward would be hotter if he had a lightning scar on his forehead.
5. "Accidentally" call Edward, Sanguini.
6. Explain in detail how any wizard can possess all the gifts (seeing the future, reading minds, etc.), that a vampire would only have one of.
7. Whenever they mention Jacob Black, innocently ask if they meant Stubby Boardman.
8. Say that Bella and Filch would make a cute couple.
9. Flinch whenever they say "Edward" and tell them to say "You-Know-Who."
10. Whenever they describe the vampires of the Twilight series (sparkly skin, no fangs, etc.), contradict them, and tell them what "real" vampires, out of Harry Potter, are like.
11. Explain how Twilight werewolves are really Animagi, and ask whether they've registered with the Ministry.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
100 Walks in Surrey (okay, I'm in the study not in my own room!)
descent line now leads around Beeches Farm and down a lane past Woodlands House
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
some of uk top 40
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
11.05 AM I scare myself sometimes
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The tweeting of birds...aah!
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
yesterday afternoon to buy a newspaper for my mum and a magazine for myself
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
coral jumper, white t-shirt, black jeans
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamt I went to a party with loads of Greek people
11. When did you last laugh?
sometime this morning
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Several maps -- one of New Zealand, one of West Yorkshire and one of my area.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
some very odd music videos...
14. What do you think of this survey?
15. What is the last movie you saw?
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (woohoo!)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
er...books, clothes, presents for people
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My right hand has a random extra lump of bone just above the wrist. Sorry if you find that disgusting or weird -- I don't.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make sure everyone had clean water and enough food to live fairly comfortably on. It sounds dreadfully cliched, but to wish for most other things is -- in my opinion -- selfish.
19. George Bush:
American former President
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Possibly, but probably not
PS. If you're wondering about my name, it's from Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials, even though I didn't like that series except for Lord Asriel.
PPS. By the way, I'm obsessed with the past. he he
If you agree with the statements under this, put in on your profile.
Unsafe External Link