Author has written 11 stories for Ginban Kaleidoscope, and Pokémon.
The profile avatar you see now in my profile is completely mine; I had pictured the background too, so it's mine still and I did not copy the picture off other sites. PLEASE DO NOT STEAL/EDIT/DO ANYTHING TO IT EXCEPT FOR LOOK.
~ R - O - Z - E - L .:. P - Y - T - H - A ~
... iii ...
Some Common Facts:
1. Mango obsessed freakazoid - MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO
1.5. Actually, my pen name isn't my real name - it's beyond it. You can call me Rozel though. But Han is more preferable.
2. Pearl of the Orient Seas - That's where I come from
3. Contestshipper~! - MAYxDREW FUREVER!!
4. I'm on a watch out for new episodes for Shugo Chara - Doki! and new chapters for Fairy Tail
5. ... KAZUKI HIHARA is my favorite male character of a l l time! KYAA~!
6. Be inspired, not expired is my motto.
7. Picturing the Skies - I don't know why, but I like to picture the sky (especially when there are clouds) rather than myself. Don't get me wrong; I hate picturing myself (because I don't know how to smile in front of the camera I am holding, and the fact that I look ugly when I picture myself adds to the bucket.)
... iii ...
JUST RANDOM BLABBERINGS
Good morning, everyone! It's almost 9:00pm and I'm here with the weekly blabbes! Or the 'whenever I have some blabbes, I'll post it here' blabbles! xD
Let's march straight to the point!
Listen, there's been an attack called exams and study is my only hope to overthrow such powerful attack. You know what that means...
NO UPDATES T_T
And the sickness that has been spreading around - writer's block - is getting to me... -.-;
Another random blabbes for all of you w o n d e r f u l people! =_=
I have finally risen from the dead! After the exams, I feel refreshed and pumped! But no inspiration kicked off on my mind though... so no update thingy. And, yes, writer's block is still with me!
But I do have a one-shot in mind. Wowwers, I write one-shots more frequently than updating chapters! xD Luckily, I'm only doing one multi-chaptered, so I don't have any pressures on how to continue it!
... And it's 6 in the evening. Good morning everyone!
OH LOOKIE! AN EPPIE OF RANDOM BLABBES!!
-.- So, I'm just posting up senseless stuff, neh? :D Well, that's boring ol' me!
SSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... good morning to all of those who are reading this at 6 in the evening! =)
I just read reader traffic and wow people all over the globe are reading but not reviewing! D:
Well, I kinda think it's okay. Because people actually read my stories! I thought no one would since no one would review. :D
And, sorry for not updating. Stupid rock of inspiration did not hit me yet. Though I do have ideas... I just can't work them out yet.
That's it foooooooooooooooooooooooor...
RANDOM BLABBES! Good morning everyone!!
... iii ...
If you love God with your whole heart then copy this and put it in your profile
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Even when you can't see Him, GOD IS THERE!! If you believe in God, then put this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this; because in the Bible, it says that if you deny me, then I shall deny you before my Father in the gates of Heaven.
A True Boyfriend
When she walks away from you mad
(Don't get any ideas; we, interior and exterior, are far too young to have one of those. I just put this here for randomness... and to show all those boyfriends out there to do these things if you want to keep your girl :P)
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu,"as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Man: Have I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes thats why I don't go there anymore
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes and this one will be if you sit down
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I go to mines.
Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Woman: Do not enter
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you
Woman: But would you stay there?
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!