Author has written 8 stories for Naruto.
Favorite Pairing: Sasodei/Deisaso
Hobbies: Listening to music, drawing, reading, using the computer
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: A very dark shade of brown (almost black)
Ethnicity: Asian :D
I've made the picture that you can see on top! .
Copy and paste this poem in your profiles if you are against child abuse:
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
"I'm sorry if I'm giving up too easily, I just don't have the strength to fight anymore."
1. If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
2. If you think that there's nothing wrong with gay marriage, slash, or gay couples, copy and paste this on your profile.
3. PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE FOR WORLD DOMINATION!
4. If you believe that Deidara shouldn't have died, PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE!!
5. If you think that Sasori is an awesome sex puppet. . . you'd better put this on your file RIGHT NOW!
6. If you make an odd little sound when ever people say 'scorpion' or 'Sasori', put this on you file.
7. If you are ABSOLUTELY in love with one of the Akatsuki, put this on your profile.
8. If you cried freakin buckets of tears when you favorite Akatsuki dude died, put this on your profile. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!
9. If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
10. If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise-versa copy this into your profile.
11. If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
12. Love knows no gender, age or color. If you totally agree with me, put this in your profile.
13. If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
14. If you think Deidara is cooler than Itachi paste this to your profile. DUHHHHH!
15. If you wish to see the Akatsuki take over the world at the end of Naruto, copy and paste this into your profile.
16. If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
17. If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
18. If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
19. If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
20.If you know who Panic! At the Disco is and know that they are NOT disco...copy this into your profile.
21. If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
22. If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
23. If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile.
24. If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
25. If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
26. If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
27. If you've ever been so obsessed with a TV or Movie character that you scare everyone who knows you, join the club, and copy and paste this to your profile.
28. I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
29. If you have ever stayed up past 5:00 in the morning just because you friggin' could, copy and paste this onto your profile.
30. Sicence prvoes taht eevn wehn the wrods are srcabmled up you can sitl raed tihs. Cpoy and Psate tihs itno yuor porflie if you can raed tihs.
31. If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto onto your profile
32. If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
I went to a birthday party,
And remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink at all,
So I had a Sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
That I didn't choose to drink and drive,
Though some friends said I should.
I knew I made a healthy choice and,
Your advice to me was right,
As the party finally ended,
And the kids drove out of sight.
I got into my own car,
Sure to get home in one piece,
Never knowing what was coming,
Something I expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
And I hear the policeman say,
"The kid that caused this wreck was drunk."
His voice seems far away.
My own blood is all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
"This girl is going to die."
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high,
Because he chose to drink and drive,
That I would have to die.
So why do people do it,
Knowing that it ruins lives?
But now the pain is cutting me,
Like a hundred stabbing knives.
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Tell daddy to be brave,
And when I go to heaven,
Put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.
Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his mom and dad had,
I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter,
I'm getting really scared.
These are my final moments,
And I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
As I lie here and die.
I wish that I could say,
I love you and good-bye.
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
"Fine art is the beauty of that single fleeting moment of explosion" -Deidara-
"Art is a bang, un!" Deidara-
"Like anything is left for the future as a thing of eternal beauty" -Sasori-
"Face it, puppets are sexy" -Sasori-
Ways To Annoy Your Professors:
1. Bring a small cactus to class with you.
2. Raise your hand, and when you're called on, say that the cactus has a question.
3. Turn and look at the cactus, as if you're waiting for it to say something. After a few moments, shrug, and wait for your professor to move on.
4. Do this once a day, and become increasingly irritated with the cactus every time, sighing heavily and giving it evil looks when it fails to "speak."
5. When you leave the room after class, start yelling at the cactus, "I can't believe you embarrassed me AGAIN..."
Sincerely Why is it, every time I asked, You'd say no? Even before I knew? And every time he asked, You’d say yes? Even before he knew? Why is it you could look me in the eye, And tell me a lie? Am I that easy to predict? Or am I easy to fool? Do you sincerely love me? Because I sincerely hate you The stories I heard, They were lies to you Why? Why did you want to hide it from me? Hide the truth? You found yourself running in circles Lost in your own troubled mind We tried to help But you pushed us away Why? Why do you shun me? Don't you sincerely love me? Or do you sincerely hate me? Like I do you? I can't hear it anymore I won't talk to you, I don't care You were never there It was all just a lie I never felt secure I was afraid - Of you Afraid you'd break Yelling at me Smack me But you never did At least not to me I hid my fear and pain from you And now I cannot cry Are you happy now? Now that you've hurt me? How can you live with yourself? Knowing everything I do and more? I can only carry so much pain And you seem to carry none at all How can you know more than me and not cry? Cry about what you've done? I've pushed them away All the memories or you and me Soon, no memories of us will exist Because... I sincerely hate you (For Moving on) XXXXX
Why is it, every time I asked,
You'd say no?
Even before I knew?
And every time he asked,
You’d say yes?
Even before he knew?
Why is it you could look me in the eye,
And tell me a lie?
Am I that easy to predict?
Or am I easy to fool?
Do you sincerely love me?
Because I sincerely hate you
The stories I heard,
They were lies to you
Why did you want to hide it from me?
Hide the truth?
You found yourself running in circles
Lost in your own troubled mind
We tried to help
But you pushed us away
Why do you shun me?
Don't you sincerely love me?
Or do you sincerely hate me?
Like I do you?
I can't hear it anymore
I won't talk to you,
I don't care
You were never there
It was all just a lie
I never felt secure
I was afraid -
Afraid you'd break
Yelling at me
But you never did
At least not to me
I hid my fear and pain from you
And now I cannot cry
Are you happy now?
Now that you've hurt me?
How can you live with yourself?
Knowing everything I do and more?
I can only carry so much pain
And you seem to carry none at all
How can you know more than me and not cry?
Cry about what you've done?
I've pushed them away
All the memories or you and me
Soon, no memories of us will exist
I sincerely hate you
(For Moving on)
What Am I?
I was a good girl.
I was a sweet girl.
I did everything I was told.
And I was a girl that was taken long before my time.
You and Mommy weren't even there
To wish me good-bye.
I loved you with all my heart.
But you didn't come home when you said you would.
You went out.
And when you came back
3 hours later than you said you would,
I was on the ground.
I was on the floor,
Surrounded by my blood.
Tell sissy that she has to be strong.
Tell older brother
That it wasn't his fault that he went to a collage an hour away.
Tell Mommy I loved her, too.
Tell my boyfriend, Ty
That I would always care for him.
Tell yourself, Daddy
That you were the most important person to me.
Tell yourself Daddy
To come home when you said you would next time.
And tell yourself
To put in burglar alarm,
And maybe sissy and older brother wouldn't go like I did.
Tell them, Daddy.
Don't ever forget
That as I lay here
6 feet under,
You were always my most important person.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.