Author has written 5 stories for Prince of Tennis, Suikoden, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Dead Poets Society.
Kay so, before we start. Returning to FF to spread more love on pairings I wish were true.
/used to be kuripsuthebunny
Readers of..."It All Started With A" - Sorely discontinued. (I apologize!)
-I'm very sorry to say it was an experimental fic. I realized how horribly written and planned out it all was a long time ago (somewhere in between chapters 5 and 6?) and yet pushed myself to continue for the amusement of a few friends. In fact, I fear even to open the folder in my computer nowadays... Maybe I'll do some rewrite and fix up the whole thing one day in the near future.
And that's pretty much it.
Oh yeah, in my long absence I have been dragged into that infernal yet rainbow filled sugarland that is BL so... time for a total genre face heel turn or turn heel face or feel hurn tace or whatever they call it!
Still going to write a few het stuff though. When I feel like it~
Okay, now the usual stuff you find in profiles:
Name: I'm often called Rice around the net.
Age: Greater than 0, less than eleventy-seventy-two.
Gender: Isn't it quite obvious yet?
Location: In front of the PC.
Occupation: Faber Castell. Yes. I am those colored pencils you use. I live everyday to make your coloring job more horrible than it usually is. Bwaha.
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, whoring out on my DS and old-style PC games cuz I'm a totally deprived video-gamer!
I don't like claiming quotes as personal unless they're epic.
Now for the randomness (Hoshet what was I doing when I was a kid?! I guess I'll just leave these here for amusement later on.. xD)
COOL GAME I FOUND ON SOMEBODY'S PROFILE
:Your One and Only Wish
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Okies~ Copy-paste stuffies xD
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
You know you live in 2007 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Every Abortion Is Just . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never
If you're against abortion, PLEASE post this on your profile!!
Kk...By the by, I have no idea who Karin is, but I just wanted to post it 'cause it made me laugh like heck. Anyways fine, I'll support it too!! =))
THE WE HATE KARIN CLUB: If you hate Karin from NARUTO, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Pink Crescent Moon, Miyako-hime, XSakuraHarunoX, I'm in love with a Uchiha23, Angel Of Cherry Blossoms, Cherrilatina, CherryBlossoms016, Sakuranata, WeaponsMistress1, AppleBlossom69, Kinky-Nami-Lass, Sugar.Coated.Rainbow, Deidara's Sugar Girl, The Authoress of Heartbreak, SB01, BellaPerea, kuripsuthebunny
Karin is so fat, not even Naruto can believe it!
Credits to BellaPerea for these two awesome pieces of randomness :))
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you HATE Gaara's father, Copy and Paste this on your profile
If you want to smack the living daylights out of Sasuke for abandoning Sakura, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Hahaha!! Okay, that's all for now~ Anyways, don't forget to read my stories!! Even though they might not be that good...still!! Please~~!! x3
Check out my deviant!! xDD (All the drawings are weird since I haven't posted any recent ones!! Sorry!!)
7thholyscripture.deviantart.com (Or something like that O.o)
And if you want to ask me anything...don't hesitate to send me an email! (Unless you're an evil stalker, I'll stalk you down and kill you :D)
Baii baii and thankee-sai!!
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile!
20 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.